3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mr_deck 12.01.20 11:00 pm

Problems on Windows 7 and Vista (The Witcher)

Hello dear users, this topic discusses problems with the game the Witcher on Windows 7. The most common problem for run the game on this OS, as experience shows that many users still play in the Witcher version 1.0 - 1.3, but these versions are not officially supported by Windows Vista and therefore Windows 7, so proceed directly to the question regarding running the game on seven. Here is a link with detailed instructions:
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/41964
In the second place a problem, check game, check-in allows completely free to update the game to version 1.4 Extra edition, and then to version 1.5, which allows you to enjoy the game on Windows 7 or Vista in full, but as many users are not owners of a licensed copy of the game or just can't mean any circumstances to register the game, proposed another method, here it is:
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/8989

Here is a list of patches that allow to play on Windows 7 and Vista, install patches in the order I have:
List патчей1)http://www.playground.ru/files/12511
2)http://www.playground.ru/files/13857
3)http://www.playground.ru/files/31677

To avoid problems it is recommended to start New game

If after starting the game on Windows 7 POPs up a window with hieroglyphs

An error windowpix.PlayGround.ru

You are here:
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/43586
Big thanks to user Dmitriydav for a detailed manual concerning this problem.... .

Also the Witchercan fly on 32-bit Windows Vista. Download the following is a fix from Microsoft and it'll be OK:
http://www.kaermorhen.ru/uploads/patch/Windows6.0-KB940105-x86.msu

This topic only discusses issues related to the problems of the game on Windows 7, the issues related to passing, etc. are specified in the relevant topics. Enjoyable game..... .

Further F. A. Q will be updated... .

Last updated: 26/04/2011
199 Comments
Sort by:
l
laTeralus 12.01.20

The chip in the following, I litsuha, yesterday patched to 1.5 in the main menu click new game, choose the difficulty and control method, loading Caer of Marhama, but after that the game crashes. What to do?

m
mr_deck 12.01.20

laTeralus
Do you have Vista???

l
laTeralus 12.01.20

no win 7 prof
theme compatibility do not roll, I already restarted about 15 times

l
laTeralus 12.01.20

The chip in the following, I litsuha, yesterday patched to 1.5 in the main menu click new game, choose the difficulty and control method, loading Caer of Marhama, but after that the game crashes. What to do thread who can tell?

m
mr_deck 12.01.20

You have the percents are dispersed????

l
laTeralus 12.01.20

no ordinary percent

A
Anosl 12.01.20

Ask for help. Can't play the first Witcher game-winning fine and runs, but after include a new game the first video game I(or it just stops or the screen becomes multi-colored). If propustite video game be the in 5 minutes hangs. I have a license revised edition. Way to yet to play and failed. Updating drivers to no avail every minute there were black screen and sooner or later thrown out of the game. Apparently the problem is with the video card.

System:
Operating System: Windows 7 ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7077) (7077.winmain_win7rc.090404-1255)
Language: Russian (Regional Setting: Russian)
System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
System Model: P31-ES3G
BIOS: Award Modular BIOS v6.00PG
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00 GHz (2 CPUs), ~3.0 GHz
Memory: 4096MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 4094MB RAM
Page File: 1640MB used 6546MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
DxDiag Version: 32bit Unicode 6.01.7077.0000

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX+
Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chip type: GeForce 9800 GTX+
DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0613&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A2
Display Memory: 2796 MB
Dedicated Memory: 1005 MB
Shared Memory: 1791 MB
Current Mode: 1920 x 1200 (32 bit) (59Hz)
Monitor Name: Generic PnP monitor
Monitor Model: BenQ G2400W
Monitor Id: BNQ7809
Native Mode: 1920 x 1200(p) (59.950 Hz)

m
mr_deck 12.01.20

Anosl
Razreshenia less put tried????

l
laTeralus 12.01.20

I damn well who-thread can tell I have all the license and nichrome not plow well, how can that be!

T
The_Hatter 12.01.20

Tell me what to do I have Win7 and I have the Maximum Extra Edition and when I play through 3-4 hours throws what to do?

L
Libberti 12.01.20

The recipe installing the patch 1.4 on the pirates
For more Witcher, the
Date: 27.09.2008
Added: Vitallius
File name: witcher_reg.rar
Size: 0 Kb.

1. Run the file witcher_reg.reg, agree.
2. In the properties of the patch file (default is TWEE_Upgrade.exe) set the compatibility mode to Windows 2000
3. Disconnect from the Internet.
4. Run the patch (don't forget to put in the folder with the patch you need the language packs and bonus content).
5. When asked for a login and password, enter any combination of characters. Press [OK], a window appears with the error, click on [Quit].
6. Continue to install the patch in normal mode. You can turn it back on.
What file witcher_reg.reg where to find it in what folder???And then stood on this stage!

L
Libberti 12.01.20

For more Witcher, the

Aloooooooooooooot answer:
What file witcher_reg.reg where to find it in what folder???And then stood on this stage!

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 12.01.20

In fact, it download need. Look, there's a button there to download / download

L
Libberti 12.01.20

[Online, was 2 minutes ago] BOS[9] Sveige
pix
08.05.11 17:30 Actually download it need. Look, there's a button there to download / download
Thanks,I'll try!

L
Libberti 12.01.20

For more Witcher, the

2. In the properties of the patch file (default is TWEE_Upgrade.exe) set the compatibility mode to Windows 2000
3. Disconnect from the Internet.
4. Run the patch (don't forget to put in the folder with the patch you need the language packs and bonus content).
5. When asked for a login and password, enter any combination of characters. Press [OK], a window appears with the error, click on [Quit].
6. Continue to install the patch in normal mode. You can turn it back on.
Damn,in short, after successful installation, login and password, clicked next, and got her to the alert type:Language pack corresponding to the language of the installed game was not found.Download the desired language pack. What to do and where to download this package??????

m
mr_deck 12.01.20

Libberti
This topic is for questions related to installing games on Windows 7 or Vista, and secondly buy a license and don't force yourself and the rest of the brain.... .

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 12.01.20

and don't force yourself and the rest of the brain...
+1, and then my already over ears emerged from efforts to understand something)

l
laTeralus 12.01.20

2 Sveige & Off-Road
well I have all the license and still doesn't work!

m
mr_deck 12.01.20

laTeralus
I have a plow already on seven 2 times to pass, but was off a couple of times, but that treatment often saves, so do not worry the brain, the user manual will update as possible, while looking for solutions for yourself, if that will help in the development of FAQ regarding this problem.... .

And again, please do not fuck me brains and the user Sveige, learn something new write, no one will be mistreated.... .

S
Seryy1996 12.01.20

guys help pliz do me a poser start the game and gets The drivers installation (with an administrators account).Do you want to proceed now?click Yes,gets the error message unable to proceed(error 1275),click OK,then get out such garbage,not's enough. right,tell me what to do please????