3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mr_deck 12.01.20 11:00 pm

Problems on Windows 7 and Vista (The Witcher)

Hello dear users, this topic discusses problems with the game the Witcher on Windows 7. The most common problem for run the game on this OS, as experience shows that many users still play in the Witcher version 1.0 - 1.3, but these versions are not officially supported by Windows Vista and therefore Windows 7, so proceed directly to the question regarding running the game on seven. Here is a link with detailed instructions:
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/41964
In the second place a problem, check game, check-in allows completely free to update the game to version 1.4 Extra edition, and then to version 1.5, which allows you to enjoy the game on Windows 7 or Vista in full, but as many users are not owners of a licensed copy of the game or just can't mean any circumstances to register the game, proposed another method, here it is:
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/8989

Here is a list of patches that allow to play on Windows 7 and Vista, install patches in the order I have:
List патчей1)http://www.playground.ru/files/12511
2)http://www.playground.ru/files/13857
3)http://www.playground.ru/files/31677

To avoid problems it is recommended to start New game

If after starting the game on Windows 7 POPs up a window with hieroglyphs

An error windowpix.PlayGround.ru

You are here:
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/43586
Big thanks to user Dmitriydav for a detailed manual concerning this problem.... .

Also the Witchercan fly on 32-bit Windows Vista. Download the following is a fix from Microsoft and it'll be OK:
http://www.kaermorhen.ru/uploads/patch/Windows6.0-KB940105-x86.msu

This topic only discusses issues related to the problems of the game on Windows 7, the issues related to passing, etc. are specified in the relevant topics. Enjoyable game..... .

Further F. A. Q will be updated... .

Last updated: 26/04/2011
199 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rollinz 12.01.20

I'm a current installed updating to JS1, there was a small breakthrough, I played for 10-15 minutes longer, and now the crash doesn't happen, now just Robot program thewitcerEE discontinued.

R
Rollinz 12.01.20

The saddest thing is that I have even antediluvian Space Rangers 2, purchased at a time when they talk out, work safely, without any exceso, without any compatibility and other crap :)

R
Rollinz 12.01.20

About temperature vidyuhi:
63-65C in the collapsed Witch,
75-80 during the game
It seems it is in the normal range. I have at least when bulletshtorm and APB is almost the same:) and the additional cooler works when increasing the temperature to 85ти but the current APB may be=)

M
MgVolkolak 12.01.20

Rollinz
Perhaps the collapse is associated with an incompatible driver settings of the video card and the game. Change the driver settings to standard (remove forced anti-aliasing, filtering, etc.) or try to update the driver.

R
Rollinz 12.01.20

MgVolkolak
Well I have the latest 275.33 are... so you should update that or no reason.
In program settings (personal for N-th application, in my case for the Witcher) is all to use global setting (HEREAFTER HPI)
Wait changed a few settings MB parasit...:

Texture filtering - anisotropic optimization for sampling ---- of Hpwiki (left)

Texture filtering - Quality ---- Proizvoditelnosti (was Ispocetka)

Texture filtering - negative deviation UD (XS th) ---- Link (had to Impressit)

Texture filtering - Trilinear optimization ---- off (it was Igbvl)

Sglazhivanie - Gamma correction ---- on (was IGP off)

Smoothing - options ---- inactive (gray solid) can't be changed. IGP is a management application.

Antialiasing - transparency ---- of Hpwiki (left) there kakieto differences for me: Multiple sample; 2 (redundant sampling); 4x and 8x of excess sample.

Antialiasing - mode ---- Keys from the app (it was Ippcore, so much has not changed, the substitution or increase the settings to put needless)

Wait I will try.. but I would then spices, which they rasbiraetsya.. I'm a fan)) th I understand that neochen and there are generally a dark forest...=)

R
Rollinz 12.01.20

Well, now is not (yet) just throws with the game.. the last time I get to the Zolton, start the dice game (it took me supposedly explains how to play) and in the process of this game. with the auto-reload.. its the old scenario -_ -.. but here is maaalenky plus.. the game became more productive after installing these settings.. or so I thought, I'm on the schedule deterioration has seen, on the contrary, even the pixelation is gone in-game videos=))

Wait, I have to sleep, tomorrow around 6 I will, maybe sooner.. who has the desire to try to help will be very good thank.. if you add in Skype rollin_z91 really really want to play:) and it will soon get a job, time already not much free will, and to walk and play on the computer..+))

R
Rollinz 12.01.20

Another pattern: when just running around, beating monsters, rare dialogue, and contacts with potawotami play 10-15 minutes of departure. If I have already run time when you enter the dice game, the crash happens on the 1st or 2nd throw. Tried saved right before the game, everyone races eject either on the 1st or second game.. in short most problems proishodet in dice games. At least in a certain movie.. a couple of races were flying just standing on the street (went to smoke, came back black screen)

S
Seling 12.01.20

Hmm... Try for test to throw the bus frequency from the CPU without changing the voltage. The motherboard automatically adjusts the timings of the Opera in the ratio of the CPU frequency? Had exactly the same problem on the old sistemnike, overthrew the frequency with Opera when overclocking CPU. Dead Vistula with the sound.
P. S If you don't ride, try to put MSI Afterburner and throw 50 MHz core GPU.

R
Rollinz 12.01.20

Seling
I installed this MSI Afterburner, uh, check it out immediately combustion, the temperature is inexorably rising to 110 after which the computer went... sorry for the stupid question, is this normal?)

R
Rollinz 12.01.20

By the way speaking, lowered the frequency, but it is reset to the default setting

R
Rollinz 12.01.20

All=b I Decided a't, play safely=) Thanks for the help people=)
Seling thanks for MSI Afterburner, the problem was the same in temperature. Or rather cooling.. Small marriage crap as a gift damn it=)

p
pogom 12.01.20

people help shorter play sensitive and throws on a black screen if the resolution change and back the game or even on the Desk throws

m
mr_deck 12.01.20

pogom
The full configuration of the PC in the Studio!!!

C
Chups182 12.01.20

TwinPort, like has become clear that this problem is independent of the configuration, but only on the OS Vista or 7

m
mr_deck 12.01.20

Chups182
Sometimes the cause of departure could be the overclocking of the CPU, it is checked personally.... .

M
MgVolkolak 12.01.20

pogom
The most common reason for these miscarriages is a video card.
Namely, the incompatibility of the settings of the video driver with the game, the incompatibility of the driver with the game, overclock the video card.
Try to change the driver, change settings, or remove acceleration if is.

m
mr_deck 12.01.20

MgVolkolak
The truth of the verb, comrade!!!

d
defcon14 12.01.20

the Witcher full edition crashes the first 3 times on the slave table, then Windows closes the program, re-installed everything possible, nothing helps, PERC, Intel i5 cpu 750, vidyuhi Geforce GTS 250

K
KainWolf 12.01.20

Hi all. People, can anyone help? I finally bought more or less powerful PC (Corei5? radeon1Gb? 4Gb ddr3) Windows 7:(
Wanted to play the Witcher beautiful and without stuttering, but when I run it POPs up a window with the message about failing to start, maybe missing d3dx9_35.dll. I tried to copy it from the old computer( which is XP) nothing has changed... the Witcher gold, like a 1.5

M
MgVolkolak 12.01.20

KainWolf
Update directx or just download from the Internet d3dx9_35.dll for sevens.