3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
neosapienss 18.01.20 01:27 am

The Passage Of The Crypt (Mortal Kombat X)

The people who crawl out of the Crypts? Found eleven items, but Kamidogu never found. Like all clambered. Maybe someone knows where to find these damned Kamidogu.
146 Comments
Sort by:
s
spect0r89 18.01.20

You found the grenade launcher?
They need to blow up the gate near the beginning of the crypt. Behind the altar, with the ability to sacrifice. On this altar put 10,000 coins and get kamidogu. I'll be honest. Hell no, there is no other than the chests

K
Kosh13 18.01.20

Here throw questions on the passage of the Crypt

K
Kosh13 18.01.20

And once the first question-where to find the stone in the spider cave?

n
neosapienss 18.01.20

Kosh13
In the spider cave where you need the path of the Scorpion (chain Scorpion to be in a cemetery view the map, go to the mirror(the underworld), there will be a tree, and pinned it on the head. In short, if you do not understand can throw the skins

n
neosapienss 18.01.20

spect0r89
Okay thank you, and I all clambered all the items found, a grenade launcher too they gate and smashed, but on the altar of the current 500 coins put))))

K
Kosh13 18.01.20

neosapienss
The path of the Scorpion I have. But the place where it can be applied I have not seen.

A
AsStRaLL92 18.01.20

the crypt is very cool done, I liked it)

D
D.E.U.S 18.01.20

Can't take the chest. You do not receive the action button. All right? Or is it just me?

K
Kosh13 18.01.20

D. E. U. S
Judging by the picture you still have another step to do. And judging by the crap on the floor, you do not give.

K
Kaihime 18.01.20

D. E. U. S
probably this is a bug. I have a chest that was no problem..
Kosh13
it's not crap), he with the aid of the amulet Ermaka soars.

K
Kaihime 18.01.20

people. in General, if anyone knows. Kamidogu. it is possible to bet at the statue. behind the gates which open with a grenade launcher, JAXA. I bet 10K and immediately gave me Kamidogu

S
Seguro 18.01.20

Personally I have a bit of experience with levers), but helped this decision. Under the levers there are images of spiders from one to four, number them (i.e. if one arm of the spider then this is the figure one and so on)

Solarteck way code came 4132

S
Sevamgn13 18.01.20

tell me how to go a pit of spears,where 3 of the lever it should pull

R
RIkRainhard 18.01.20

Almost in the pants do not put, in the spider cave.(didn't know that in the crypt there are the screamers) There may be a pattern of their appearance?

G
Gagasun 18.01.20

In spider cave you can't easily press the button to open the door!!((( There sooo fast Nada? Yes? Help people!

G
Gagasun 18.01.20

Help pliz

S
Sevamgn13 18.01.20

Gagasun
Yes, quickly press need

G
Gagasun 18.01.20

Sevamgn13
I can't do it SO quickly.(

S
Seguro 18.01.20

Gagasun
Buy a joystick with a turbo(the turbo button). Helps out at times

K
Kosh13 18.01.20

Gagasun
By the way the same garbage. Looks like a bug of some kind
As if the stone gets stuck at a certain stage and all.