3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
neosapienss 18.01.20 01:27 am

The Passage Of The Crypt (Mortal Kombat X)

The people who crawl out of the Crypts? Found eleven items, but Kamidogu never found. Like all clambered. Maybe someone knows where to find these damned Kamidogu.
146 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rorschach1986 18.01.20

Victor coy
I agree all turns out

E
Elf0m3n1ack 18.01.20

And what is difficult, I do not understand? Then how you will pass the last test ur might?

W
Walter_Stolz 18.01.20

Long tried to open the door (14, 14) spider in the cave leading to the Stone, tried a bunch of ways: from a quick pressing of a key handle, to create macros. In the end I found a simple solution.

1) Install and run Cheat Engine.
2) Select the process mk10.exe
3) Select the speed hack
4) Lower the speed to 0.5 and click Apply
5) go Back into the game and quickly press K.
6) After opening the door, go back to Cheat Engine.
7) to Set the speed to 1.0 and hit Apply
8) go Back into the game and safely play on.

J
JOKERIVAN 18.01.20

All after the third patch card dark forest(or something like this) all pixish???
How to make a rebound??it takes 10 times to do for brutality of Herron black, but as XS, in the techniques, this is not back I tried, did not work

s
stalkerspore 18.01.20

Walter_Stolz
The towers in the test your might have not played? The last fight is a hundred times harder) We with the friend together on the keyboard is hollowed and only the fifth attempt something happened. And to open the door 14, so 14 is nothing. Chesslovo)

W
Walter_Stolz 18.01.20

stalkerspore
To them it is not yet reached. Yesterday finished the crypt, opened all the sketches, fatality and brutality, including hidden. Well, the owner wired keypad peck, and nothing can difficult, and those who have wireless and the response is delayed. So it's easier to slow down the game. :-)

R
Ray Bolton 18.01.20

On the joystick I am also not able to open, on the keyboard everything is much easier, try it.

_
_Norton_ 18.01.20

DICKtator1401
Smile...:) :) :)
Ray Bolton
Thanks for the advice, he realizes that can Claudia to use.

C
CaHeK___--- 18.01.20

on what coordinate costumes for sub zero and his fatalities all

D
Denis Kvasha 18.01.20

Where to find the stone in the cave???? Tell me

K
Kosh13 18.01.20

Denis Kvasha
Behind the door in the cave of the damned. right harpoon Scorpion.

P
Pixel_l 18.01.20

how to raise the stone 14.14?

c
corecter345 18.01.20

Now, the problem is this, constantly writes near the lair of the spider Now there is nothing to do in the tomb of Shao-Kahn passed through time with the help of the staff of Raiden, it is good that all managed to get out, because again he did not want to go, and to the lair does not wish or can not pass, maybe this is a bug what. Help, who take care of themselves or complete (6;24) (Vault stone of Scorpio)

Spoiler read:Create new issues Ahahha

K
Kosh13 18.01.20

corecter345
We have a separate forum for the passage of the Crypt. Where most of the problems are answered and solved. See/write it.

c
corecter345 18.01.20

Well, I will, the fact that I have not found the first time, thank you. Yet the subject will increase, maybe to night.

V
Victor Tsoi 18.01.20

corecter345
With dnyuhoy!

A
AsStRaLL92 18.01.20

how to open temporary Golden chests that do not open? this is a bug or a joke developers?

K
Kosh13 18.01.20

AsStRaLL92
All opening. It means you have a bug.

A
AsStRaLL92 18.01.20

Kosh13
and how to be?

K
Kosh13 18.01.20

AsStRaLL92
As practice shows... helps reset saves and passing again. Or wait and hope for a patch.