3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
neosapienss 18.01.20 01:27 am

The Passage Of The Crypt (Mortal Kombat X)

The people who crawl out of the Crypts? Found eleven items, but Kamidogu never found. Like all clambered. Maybe someone knows where to find these damned Kamidogu.
146 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hireidan 18.01.20

- Use Raiden's Staff at Spider Gem Hold (6, 24) to access The Hidden Room with 3 unlockables
(Timer 07:00) - Exit the Hidden Room when finished.

If I understand correctly these coordinates.

PS Info taken from here

c
corecter345 18.01.20

Yaevin93
super, I'll try)

s
skualllionheart 18.01.20

the cave spider I could in that place to teleport with the staff of Raiden but only once in this cave everything else is unlocked. Even takoezhe will be in the next vault can not remember the name there's a statue of Shao Kahn also teleport Raiden could as soon as everything else there razblokirovat

R
Roman Zelencov 18.01.20

suggest http://faqusha.ru/note/1375.html

K
Kosh13 18.01.20

Roman Zelentsov
Thanks, man! very useful!

F
FoggyStar 18.01.20

The issue is that with the crypt, not so?
Remember the story when after the patch it came off? I then went passed a couple of fights in story mode and went out. Dident.
Today went, look, they gave me a bonus 10,000 gold (why just last time not in Delhi, I don't know).
However, on balance I didn't have 10K+ and 8K+.
At the same time, decided to visit the crypt and spend them I have found... that all the chests, all the statues are broken. I could not just simply nothing to break. And equipment Packed all what is possible to score (for the passage of the crypts). And actually the costumes (the ones that can be opened in the crypt) are open.

K
Kosh13 18.01.20

FoggyStar
It's simple. Part of saves was restored. Part no. Those players who haven't received their saves, unlocked all of the crypts.

M
Mihail Islamov 18.01.20

FoggyStar
the same garbage, in the crypt broke the current a couple of statues, and now everything is broken/open, I would like you to go through.

K
Kosh13 18.01.20

Michael Islamov
Drop the patch and go again.

s
serval04 18.01.20

About half opened...she was swamped in the tower of gold embossing. I tried using ArtMoney...finds 22-24 values. 7 times selected all remain. Change values, and to sense zero. In the game how it was. Rely on the statue, but it was no use. Apparently the game using ArtMoney is not broken?

M
Mihail Islamov 18.01.20

Kosh13
does not help, ie help, but after restarting the game again everything is open, all the items collected(not critical, but still) lost izi fatalities. Is pirates 7 update and tabletki 3дм.

V
Vladimir Gornev 18.01.20

How to open the gate, which, next to the Tomb that sword Kenshin open?

K
Kosh13 18.01.20

Vladimir Gornev
The cave spider is the second exit to the surface. From there the gate will open.

T
Traun 18.01.20

open 53/58 can't find the rest. Maybe in some secret places?

T
Traun 18.01.20

Cave Spiders
open 53/58 can't find the rest. Maybe in some secret places?

s
spect0r89 18.01.20

Some appear in certain places at certain times

T
Timur Gabdrashitov 18.01.20

Guys,where to find claw of a reptile?

K
Kodibb78 18.01.20

If you need the Internet to play in the crypts?

K
Kosh13 18.01.20

Kodibb78
In the crypt don't play and spend accumulated. And no, the Internet was not needed.

y
yan_k20 18.01.20

help please, at me such problem,in the crypt trying to go in the spider cave but a bit on the ship and flies out of the games I have from another site a completely different MKX downloaded still the same problem, what to do ?