3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
neosapienss 18.01.20 01:27 am

The Passage Of The Crypt (Mortal Kombat X)

The people who crawl out of the Crypts? Found eleven items, but Kamidogu never found. Like all clambered. Maybe someone knows where to find these damned Kamidogu.
146 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kosh13 18.01.20

Wayc
Well, someone using the cool keyboard is configurable. But you can take it mkey and using her macro to configure.

G
GrindDawn 18.01.20

I have collected all that is possible in inventar. Latest got Kamidogu. Why is this thing needed? Where to find its application?

Already knew. It should be used that would go to hell. But there is sorrow on the chests.

W
Wayc 18.01.20

Kosh13
thank you

V
Voodi 18.01.20

I did not understand what your problem is with the levers and why you don't have time... before I turn in this room saw the code, then went and stupidly pulled all the levers, what's hard? turned pressed pressed pressed turned.

A
Artst 18.01.20

Voodi
Just doesn't postcut lever

P
Pavel Pushka 18.01.20

Has anyone opened the fatalities and costumes for JAXA?do you remember where?

V
Voiser 18.01.20

where to find the grenade launcher?

F
FenixPK 18.01.20

A grenade lying in the tomb of Shao-Kahn for three seals that also need to hack with the help of the amulet of Ermak, Reptiles claw and ball Sub-zero.

V
Voiser 18.01.20

and the tomb of Shao Kahn where?

F
FenixPK 18.01.20

Voiser
At the cemetery, just forgot the name of the location. What would she have to get, you need the sword of Kenshi, and if he is not mistaken in the spider caves where something was. In General, it's all you need to look for to get some things, find others.

Z
Zahar Kolpakov 18.01.20

People, I have not lowered the levers

A
Artem Voropaev 18.01.20

Same thing with levers,who will find a solution - write plz.

h
hagd847 18.01.20

If you put coins on the statue where get kamidogu it issues including emoticons. Does anyone know where in the game view? Thanks in advance for the answer.

M
Magic57rus 18.01.20

Can someone come in handy the passage of crypt in English
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=424939341

H
Htoto8 18.01.20

Voodi
I think Artmann banned?

V
Voodi 18.01.20

Хтото8
well if in future you would cheat and do some checking all users, then banned.
but let's see how it fixes bugs, it doesn't look like they will reach the hands...

K
Kosh13 18.01.20

Хтото8
Any cheats, third-party program and so on. always use at your own risk.
And the risk is high enough - lock your whole account with all games.

K
Kosh13 18.01.20

If someone has some bugs in the crypt then I have bad news. Or have to reinstall the game or wait for the patch which pofiksit patch.
Today I pumped all 30 GB, installed and it works, the whole crypt I opened.

e
ebalakul 18.01.20

And where is the gallery of souls?there I missed,and now can't find

R
Rorschach1986 18.01.20

Kosh13
in sttime ban Toko game not the account I have 2 account steam zabaneli call of duty black ops 2 and ostalnye games became longer