3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
neosapienss 18.01.20 01:27 am

The Passage Of The Crypt (Mortal Kombat X)

The people who crawl out of the Crypts? Found eleven items, but Kamidogu never found. Like all clambered. Maybe someone knows where to find these damned Kamidogu.
146 Comments
Sort by:
z
zmalqo 18.01.20

where is the grenade launcher(has everything to fireball)??))

S
Seguro 18.01.20

zmalqo
In the dungeon, which is guarded by spirits. To enter you need a sword(Like the sword of kenshi,it looks like a Japanese blade)

P
Prince Tails 18.01.20

Where to get the amulet of Ermak?

P
Prince Tails 18.01.20

wolfpac
when the tomb of Shao-Kahn will come down by the sword kenshi, a claw helps to activate one of the 3 gears

P
Prince Tails 18.01.20

Seguro
This code is written on the wall before turning to the levers.
well, count spiders - a second case

z
zmalqo 18.01.20

I do not understand what needs to be done has already opened 2 gears, on the third it is necessary to fly , how I do not know

d
davildante 18.01.20

zmalqo
The amulet of Ermak in the same place in the catacombs where the gears are on the way will find not far from the place where it is necessary to force sub-zero to freeze the river....

L
Lapulichka Krasotulichka 18.01.20

People help me know the code terror in the crypt 4132 levers to push and open the door,but they are not pressed ie before the when the code didn't tried it worked and then sharply again and all the icons пр0пали to pull the levers that doing this is a glitch in the game or what ? how can it be I move nothing and the door that open

L

or only one way the beginning of the first play entirely? so that the levers worked?

M
Mercurionio 18.01.20

wolfpac
sports are not the same :-/

L

People help me know the code terror in the crypt 4132 levers to push and open the door,but they are not pressed ie before the when the code didn't tried it worked and then sharply again and all the icons пр0пали to pull the levers that doing this is a glitch in the game or what ? how can it be I move nothing and the door that open

L

AsStRaLL92

V
Voodi 18.01.20

wolfpac Crypt - Collection and there look what zablocie...

t
tzytzar 18.01.20

Lapolice Krasotulichka
Just re-launch of the Crypts. Should help.

t
tzytzar 18.01.20

Gagasun
Kosh13
Had the same problem. Took a pen and her quickly pulled, rolled so much faster than your finger.

K
Kosh13 18.01.20

tzytzar
So still can open? Well. Then a macro will open. 10000 clicks per second.

S
STARKILLERMW2 18.01.20

Lapolice Krasotulichka
Same thing if you solve this problem as accomplish your goal.

P
Prince Tails 18.01.20

opened everything. I thought that the skins of the Persians in the battle to use, Annette

W
Wayc 18.01.20

Kosh13
What is it like? can you tell?

g
greens87 18.01.20

Good day, tell me where to access alternate costumes Sub Zero (KuAI Liang) and Scorpion (of Injustice) ?