3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Capez 18.01.20 11:54 pm

Impressions from the full game (The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena)

Actually share their experiences
233 Comments
Sort by:
s
sorig 18.01.20

People! N a binural.ru even with the number 7, the game is really a clean install. Well, someone with English tip-top ----- buzz!

M
MelomanMelo 18.01.20

I think the game will be an ordinary prohodnyak so to speak... I was forgotten...

W
WillcherT 18.01.20

sorig, the game is and pills no duck how to play it ... do you think everyone is waiting for russik ? all the cracks, wait (sory for offtopic)

G
Gamer 23 18.01.20

Guys what's the problem ? I already passed the game ! Bugs, lags nebylo. Took litsuhu for 540р. Played on high resolution. Looking forward to the continuation!

T
Three 666 18.01.20

Guys what's the problem ? I already passed the game ! Bugs, lags nebylo. Took litsuhu for 540р. Played on high resolution. Looking forward to the continuation!

Oh come on p..zdobol

G
Gamer 23 18.01.20

You Nevers ? Than me to prove that I was playing.

T
Three 666 18.01.20

You Nevers ?

I'm not

Than me to prove that I was playing.

lay out screens

G
Gamer 23 18.01.20

I'm on the forum with mobile phones, but do not know how to add screenshots to the page. Explain please how to do it, and I'll post them in this thread.
R. S. the Screenshots already in the phone.

[
[Ga1g3] 18.01.20

2 Gamer 23 - yeah, the screenshots from the video clicked!

P
ProFfeSsoRr 18.01.20

Plug the phone to the computer, go out into the Internet from a computer and then lay out the screens. With mobile phones probably nothing. Oh, and the screenshots in the resolution of more than in the videos, and I do not believe ;)

S
Shnyag 18.01.20

I think the game will be an ordinary prohodnyak so to speak... I was forgotten...

Why the fuck would you think so? You're in the first part, then play?

K
KaiN 18.01.20

well, who played... silence and I to play on the box and no cracks it is not necessary :)

k
kudrman 18.01.20

Normal game, I'm more than half passed on the PC rasstegay fun. But as I pass the first part with improved graphics pass

K
KaiN 18.01.20

kudrman

where on the PC did you get it?

k
kudrman 18.01.20

downloaded and activated the key, if that is my ICQ 468130552

S
S E R G H 18.01.20

Passed Assault on Dark Athena, decided to recall the past and began to pass the remake of EfBB and it's so disgusting - on the 6th checkpoint, when in a room down the Elevator robot (mech), poidee must run past him to the Elevator and leave. So I have a campaign bug - not working Elevator button. when use it, nothing happens, really can not pass. If anyone passed this checkpoint, vilojite please save EfBB_07 (path C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Atari\The Chronicles of Riddick - Assault on Dark Athena\Saves\

S
Saint Tommy 18.01.20

firewood and dirik update...

Comrades what? among us there are people who play or have passed the CoR: Assault on Dark Athena? or all drugged and wait for a crack?=))

S E R G H
accomplish your goal, as the game is what's interesting, new atmosphere, what are the actual impressions?=)

S
S E R G H 18.01.20

Well as actually starts playing - it looks very awesome: of course pleasing to the eye a beautiful picture, a number of weapons, it's easy to switch between them and actually slightly changed interface.. but I personally thought that Assault on Dark Athena did more emphasis on a shooter or something, I don't know.. in the 1st part had a lot of dark places, well, or almost all the lamps were smashed, and started the stealth action, which I think Riddick all came to love, and then wash more battles in open areas.. well mine passed this part faster than EfBB. Well, in principle everything is fine, the developers have tried on glory, we will continue to wait.. And the most fun to play on Hard difficulty, where you already feel not so simple ;) So try it, you'll like it, described as best I could :)

M
Magnum00 18.01.20

And butcher Bay was held which included with the game.
There are some more drastic differences from the original than graphics there?

N
NateR 18.01.20

2Борт
Easy there friend ! For the flame on the head not Pat !!