3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Capez 18.01.20 11:54 pm

Impressions from the full game (The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena)

Actually share their experiences
233 Comments
Sort by:
D
Deydaro 18.01.20

Nalex pochemuzh is different? You'll be a terrible freezes, lags, glitches...

N
Nalex 18.01.20

...pochemuzh is different? You'll be a terrible freezes, lags, glitches...
Do-ha ha!!! LOL!!!

F
Fanyk 18.01.20

(:
Perfect first post that elevates the game to a masterpiece of world scale. And followed by a complete lowering below the pissed the floor.
Ah! I love this subject!

N
Nalex 18.01.20

Very glad I waited for a crack and bought a license! Primitive graphics, 2004, and the story Vysocany from the finger (VIN Diesel) completely kill the game. Atari just threw us all like suckers!!! This once again made me hard is that you just have to wait patiently for a crack at the toy and not run and not to buy know that!!! Pirates YAY!!!

100_gramm 18.01.20

I akhue.Hype made a hell of what.The game sucked hard.A few days ago I wanted to buy litsuhu,well that did not buy-waste of money.These creatures of Atari and therefore not released a demo,knowing that this crap will not buy.X-MEN, and it is much bigger and more interesting.In short the author in the furnace fuck

100_gramm 18.01.20

As well,there are all sorts of razory decoders and vitality-keep it up!

D
DKZombie 18.01.20

Well you give, the game is simply gorgeous. To date, there are no games that could offer such a great mixture of action and stealth, though seasoned with a great atmosphere. And honestly, I can't understand claims to chart of the engine literally squeezed all the juice, let of course the picture does not give us the beauty of the Crisis, but it displays light-shadow game is definitely on the 1st place. I'm not talking about the fact that the game, fun multiplayer, great modes Pitch Black.

F
FiLj777 18.01.20

this is one of the most disgusting games in terms of graphs and optimization over the last year. I'm in shock

C
Chelmedswin 18.01.20

on taste and color, know that no))

T
TeNgO299 18.01.20

Growing up is hands, is not a reason to vilify and graphics optimization in the game. Got any problems on maximum settings, though the computer is not a top

100_gramm 18.01.20

I also have everything on maximum.But it's not getting better.Crap in one word

F
FiLj777 18.01.20

goes I have it too on max that allows you to check out a 4-year-grafon.she has to fly on last year's average comp

S
Slash MacCole 18.01.20

FiLj
04.05.09 13:31 this is one of the most disgusting games in terms of graphs and optimization over the last year. I'm in shock

Same thing about GTA IV was saying...

N
New_Boez 18.01.20

well, to swing left.........

F
FiLj777 18.01.20

well you compare GTA4 and (IT)gameplay to check out I couldn't,I was waiting for,and it is even scary to look

T
Tonny Boy19 18.01.20

Well, what the game rules.Also do not count anything.I first wasn't thrilled.In short the game no more no less!

C
Chelmedswin 18.01.20

someone logs skid settings and niobite people brain.
PS well or suck box

s
spyb0t 18.01.20

))))) or buy a new PC

S
Stranger_one 18.01.20

Yes, idiocy, kakieto children came to complain about the graphics and saying the game sucks... I totally agree with DKZombie is the best mixture of stealth and action today, plus squeezed out of the engine possible and impossible. If you don't believe download the first part and see the count there.
The only thing with which I agree - optimization podkachala, I'm having a Crisis, used to come down smoother. And so atmospheric, interesting, well thought out game. I'm not talking about casting actors and their great game, because I'm afraid that not many will understand :(

B
BazaraNet 18.01.20

what about the multiplayer?