3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Capez 18.01.20 11:54 pm

Impressions from the full game (The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena)

Actually share their experiences
233 Comments
Sort by:
O
Olerg 18.01.20

I liked the game. A logical continuation of the original. Liked the story and video intros. Especially when Ridik steals a hairpin from her hair and uses in the future as a weapon. The dynamics is somewhat different initially, and then in the original tired to climb on vintilescu. Actually played the first level and decided to wait for the Russian version.
Played on the XBOX 360:)

I
IzLoM-555 18.01.20

The people all kind time of day! Yesterday got Ridica in the gold edition, and was stunned by both games. In EFBB that in Athens all games super. The game was the scoring for Starbrite bow dosegli. Even toad neoset that gave 6-St hundred for good. I advise everyone to buy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bald Ridik Rulez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

C
Cool-j2i 18.01.20

The toy is very pleased))))))

s
sobolbobol 18.01.20

I like this game, just too short

M
Magistr 18.01.20

I bought today, right now, going to install :)

PS liked the Game, the translation is good, sorry only in full screen you can not play, but it's okay :)

R
RMzabus 18.01.20

Change the numbers any igruh one activation Ridica

B
BestKotik 18.01.20

her sheer,totally sucks!!! It turns out playing the game five years ago,only map new well, plus the box they did!!! And no new chips,as I usually do in the following parts of the games!!! In short, they are not particularly tense,only changed the box and all!!! And what are you guys all admire - I do not understand!!!The game is not happy one bit,it is better in X-Men Origins - Wolverine to play in 100 times more interesting!!! I wish this crack did not!!!Aw, what the fuck there is a graph,the shade of the light, otherwise new,and has been a model ritika miserable,and left!!!Finally can not understand the meaning wyuka this part !?!?!? Even if the chip is some kind of new idea!!!And what sense to pass the first part with a new column??? What's there to see??? It's either types what is unimaginable, or that??? In short my rating 0.5 out of 10 !!!

T
TypeLLkuu 18.01.20

I didn't chetal all the posts here but I agree completely with polednie I Nahuatl kuchyu viruses 3 times put a Windows formatted the screws and all for what!!!! I launched it and saw that it's the same ridik only misiyami even like straw the 4th game of the year all the same I have 2 episodes and in episode PTO to give pagegate with a gun then all taken away and you prosypaetsya and the gate is nothing new CRAP I thought this game would be stasha will eat resources on BRS performance, and the stamping of 2004, only polygons, and more THAT I FOUGHT KNEW NOT WHEN SO did NOT venture even to zaregatsya decided lizhby to Express nedovolstvo

T
TypeLLkuu 18.01.20

I was going to buy litsuhu well this did poirel would zhostko anyways padariau BestKotikа +10 for the post all the right Luz tells the X MEN to play as I'm angry that ridik did not meet expectations I thought it would be odd on the similarity of the Turk is not this is not a game 2009 is not drawn as just do not to tell you the truth this year I came across not one game dastoyny nasit title game 2009 all what is crap with the ancient count I as an Amateur Actionов not nasal for himself in 2009, nothing new thought of planes will push it but alas he was able to give me back only the nostalgia I udovoltviem played in the 1st episode and will continue to play in the second but new oschyuschenie from the game I have not poluchil

T
Tonny Boy19 18.01.20

That the graph of the game is not chic???The truth is that anything worse than the grave count?

t
topotam 18.01.20

Damn, really count-the - crap, comrades. Cheated :) somehow I was disappointed. Well, okay, play - we'll see, maybe the plot will tighten...

P
PiN4eT 18.01.20

I remember the first time Ridica me sabali bruises on the faces of NPCs right now, this nezametil O_o

C
Chelmedswin 18.01.20

boom, broke away for a moment ))) the game simply chic, did not expect! The atmosphere is indescribable, I personally loved the game. Graphics class, bloom created just for this game! the animation developed not posibiliti. all these murders hand to hand look beautiful. what I saw the first two
mission gunamayi, I was not impressed((( but when I play... I especially liked the stealth. In this game, kill the stupid robot from the back with a screwdriver in the head while hands smeared with blood, I had a feeling that I'm sitting in the body of Riddick. To be honest, the game is similar to the movie I always wanted to watch.
PS started to run Assault on Dark Athena for Escape from Butcher Bay I was before. BUT after passing Assault on Dark Athena is going to take another and Escape from Butcher Bay.
ADVISED to ALL fans of gasmotoren stealth and Gisela)))

P
PiN4eT 18.01.20

It is strange in the settings of the meat put,the new game cheto unobservable!

p
perevod4ik 18.01.20

meat in the settings means the offensive. Want constant abuse - put not want to take it off. About the murders hand to hand - it was back in 2004. All that Tabris processed is added blur to the corners on the head smearing. IMHO Atari basic grandmother spent just on bribes to crackers.

m
mitroniks 18.01.20

even I do not stick , like in some games we play ! There is generally the setting is . down arrow down , put everything on max . texture,a post process, decals, anisotropy on the whole ,the model's shadow !!!!! You need something that esche from graphics ? much more than that of kinematografichnosti ? Yeah , sure, until the chips in the brain and not inserted via Bluetooth to my computer not to connect ! but be patient , all will be )) In a Crisis I played on max , so the idea of a good chart there !
The atmosphere is a 10 ! Graphics 10 !!!!!

PS - 10 (ten ) !!!!! graphics !! so ))

m
mitroniks 18.01.20

PiN4eT - in settings everything is set . and favorite bruises happy bloom on the faces of the NPCs!!!!

T
TeNgO299 18.01.20

I bought a license two days ago, gaming experience is only positive. Great gameplay, atmosphere, story.

K
Kavalera 18.01.20

Honestly I'm shocked, the game shamelessly love it, perhaps it is time to change the hardware =\

N
Nalex 18.01.20

The game is shit!!! With the graphics of 2004! from the Escape from Butcher Bay just do nothing is the same! Well that is not bought a license and waited for the crack!!! I wouldn't forgive myself ever if I spent 500-600 RUB on shit!!!