3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
i-gor 19.01.20 12:02 am

Well, how do you like the Painkiller? (Painkiller)

Speak up, being. I like a good graph, requirements are low, developers are Slavic, the game is intense, the monsters just in Hollywood invited to appear, already waiting for the second part.
180 Comments
Sort by:
A
Archer 19.01.20

Well say me demo version more granules. Full much carnage, quickly bored. And physics is just great. Shot one zombie, so the peg which shot hit him in the neck and dug into the pillar behind him. and jerk even then. Too bad the corpses disappear quickly.

x
xcoce 19.01.20

painkiller rules!!! and the story is reality;)

i
i-gor 19.01.20

Anyone has the full version tell us briefly what the game is. And then cut out all the commercials, you know...

P
PlayGround.ru 19.01.20

better than Sam....

x
xcoce 19.01.20

in short, there was a dude named Daniel Gerner( Gerner Daniel ) years had not yet had an accident with svoa wife, after the accident, the deceased wife was sobranna angel in heaven, and Daniel Gerner was somewhere between hell and Paradise, he got the chance ispravit their proximity that will be all the circles of hell(well at least the EMU so I promised the Count in the Intro), and kill all the generals(?). Then when prohodish 1 Chapter to you appears a beautiful girl(without clothing;)(but not the wife) and gives you a mission to go on. And so it ended 1 Chapter out of 5.
and dalshe I esche not proschel, here I go is;)

http://www.painkillergame.com/

S
SamogoNka 19.01.20

There are strong levels (in terms of atmosphere), there is a little more interesting...

144th Monster 19.01.20

A good, solid shooter. Against the background of complete lack thereof now on the counter - so all manna from heaven. Unfortunately, there are a lot of glitches - patch to be sure, waiting for the fun runs at maximum settings on IAFA-4 (Ti4200-64) with 4ым stump and 512 m of RAM. This is the minimum gaming set, so fellow Slavs engine managed. Our greetings to them.
My personal opinion: if even these stupid monsters stick to FarCry, the latter would be much more interesting in the battle scenes.

i
i-gor 19.01.20

2144Monster
In vain you so about the headlights, first smart rivals is a plus (hide, run while reloading), and secondly it (AFD) to 50% did our.

144th Monster 19.01.20

1) where smart opponents? in the spotlight? :) if so, that is ridiculous. they must be mass populated by individuals, otherwise the game would be boring. it was intended, but it was clear time was running out: a beautiful place was inhabited by God knows whom and forgot to give them intellect even if artificial. and their movements? even Payne will give one hundred points handicap their crooked, jerky gestures Spotlight with his mercenaries, running squatting (!) backwards (!!) with turned in your direction with his head and arms on 170 degrees (!!!)
2) I don't care who did. most importantly - how... and what...
the complexity of the Spotlight is the hit points of units, not their behavior. it is worthy of Galaga shooter type, not the games, claiming the game of the year.

l
lawman 19.01.20

for me it is sucks and nonsense. This engine was much, much smarter to make the game. And all wet the right and left - You still pin it?
Although the game is apparently designed for a certain range of gamers...
To each his own.

144th Monster 19.01.20

I understand that on this engine... smarter than the game is about playability in terms of shooting? So the engine - it beauty vskie draws for AI is responsible not for the engine, and a separate module called different developers have different (monster's intelligence content - is a collective name) And, often, to simplify the events and that the computers are not overloaded with work, most of the action scriptwise. This does not mean that all of the pretzels run on a single strict path. Scripts, too, are branching (by event switch). But from this module, and suffer such games like FarCry. More precisely, from his goofy writing :) moreover, I predict that in the near future (until the next jump in microelectronics, and therefore in the performance of computer systems is from 5 to 7 years) nothing in the production technology of artificial intelligence for games will not change. By the way, might I add, the AI is now too far from any reasonable ideas. Partly due to the fact that you are locked in on the performance. Clowning chess between Kasparov and developers Deep Blue (Deep Blue - am I wrong? :) another proof.
So eager sparkling action against a chaotic Rainbow Six yet can try their hand at football matches and demonstrations. Those who are smarter and see the fragments of this blockbuster on TV.
And what you want.
----------------------------------
Yes you will arrive with Swartz :)

U
Untoxa 19.01.20

've seen so far only the demo, great game, graphics and music and everything else is normal.
Waiting for a license from Buka or Akella

i
i-gor 19.01.20

Their ridiculous moves the AI tries to Express the presence (I stand five feet away from Avtomatika, and he quietly sneaks up to me as if nobody sees it :). In addition to the above mentioned situation in 30% of cases. Mostly just a good strategy - try to think and analyze the situation. Well, to get AI to go to RAM, many do not mind - the result: the game turns into pressing three buttons (w, space, left mouse) and no hint of stealth and planning the acquisition of territory. But that does not take away from Payne's is the ability to fly with good graph on the middle cards. Probably because the game makes extensive use of PERC and the FSB. Still pleased with the system card (up to persona2, of course, far away) and bosses. The music during game is boring. And don't forget that deep blue once beat Kasparov.

144th Monster 19.01.20

and don't forget that he won the civil code, mainly using method is stupid overkill. It's like that put the Spotlight on each square metre in a staggered manner on a sniper with a rocket launcher throughout and tell the player forward :) the GK in this case was the ability to weave lace on the Board and the player has no such opportunity.

T
The Shadow 19.01.20

Hmm, probably just didn't have to wait for the game something strong great. I wasn't expecting in the end was delighted the cool levels; non-braking graphics; the story, which claims to originality; and little twist in the form of maps. It's bad enough that the Anesthesiologist (Painkiller - not wrong with the translation? :)) much cooler all sorts of sams, etc.
Monsters, of course, the impenetrable stupid - well and figs with them, they are from the time Wolfe and the Duma are - whether to cry about this? In General, the most powerful thing I have seen in terms of the intelligence of the monsters is the special forces of the HL. Initially very impressive. Then begin to notice the same stupid, as usual. But it is then :)

PS: Of monsters I really like zombie Marines, happily rushing to the attack with cries of Chaaarge!. Looks great :)

a
ant 19.01.20

Dema I almost did not like. A good level city, but the Palace is complete stupidity! Huge crowds exactly the SAME low polygon soldier, stupid mochilovo, no fear, only reflexes idiocy. But still this is smoother after the first hall of the music jammed and instead you hear a creepy nasty biiiiiiiiiiiiig.
The concept of suffering - kill EVERYONE in the room and let you in on. Even in the city forever on some balcony remains one of the spaz, who almost never attacks, and to pass on stopping, because of their stealth. The ending for city too blunt - soaked one weakling and all, even if the boss gave.
But actually, with the included salami (full version) game, probably nothing...

S
Solid_Snake 19.01.20

The game just class!
Love it I liked it dynamism and quality of physics.
Many thanks to the developers for what they have done in the game strafejump :) If you jump from side to side, then the dick who gets.
In General, the game was great!
PS
Sorry to have not written very coherently, just so many thoughts in my head.

a
ant 19.01.20

Well, let strafe jump there is in any game. But with air control are bad things. If you didn't jump forward, wait until prizeless, and in flight direction cannot be changed - it is silly and uncomfortable.

P
Passenger 19.01.20

Ах8енная game!! Nothing like this ever seen! And anyone who did not understand Painkiller, can only sympathize.

T
The Shadow 19.01.20

And that there is something deep that not everyone can understand?!? %))
Shooter - he and in Africa the shooter. Beautiful, though a shooter, such a pleasant...