3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
i-gor 19.01.20 12:02 am

Well, how do you like the Painkiller? (Painkiller)

Speak up, being. I like a good graph, requirements are low, developers are Slavic, the game is intense, the monsters just in Hollywood invited to appear, already waiting for the second part.
180 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrew 19.01.20

Hello,people. For me as a cool toy, but... the monsters are blunt. The only thing that spoils the game. And that's all.

P
PlayGround.ru 19.01.20

IMHO, one of the best action games of all time...

And the idea -- simple. The fall of civilization and its sins in all its glory, starting with Babylon and ending with the Muad'DIB :)

b
biven 19.01.20

The quality of the game are very good,but I don't really-stupid shooter

s
slayerk 19.01.20

Give a real 3D Shooter!!! Stupid monsters - YES! Very stupid creatures, YES! Monsters of stupidity which exceeds all bounds - YES! Pieces of meat - YEAH! Walls covered with blood - YES! Thousands of monsters rushing at you like ideal! Shooting without weekends and lunch breaks - YES! The whole level in blood and meat - YES! Just seen some nedorobotki in the concept of the game mentioned above featured! Graphics and no brakes together is just impressive! Developers with 5 plus. First played a pirated version and decided that my duty to support such an unusual piece. Good luck!

C
Chewbacca 19.01.20

it is foolish to compare the edge of the headlights and the killer TK is a completely different game! remember how many time was passed the first quake just in order to look for secrets? here the same! the game is fun to play again on a more complex level though monstraki stupid. but in Faro for the life of me the second time to play it! and most importantly dynamics! it's just class!! a super toy!! plus the engine just in time, I think vryatli find the configuration of the computer on which this miracle tomasic (current if quite old), but Farah manages in some places to p2,6+1gb+fx5900 on the media settings + 2aniso show 15-20 frames! it is not in any frame does not climb..........

c
check 19.01.20

I headlights and the PC almost simultaneously played. Needless to say - far I the first time until the end was not BORING. The only thing that liked it - sniper has a range of fire what should.
But PC is another story - I since the 1st quake, and probably the 1st half this atmospheric game unprecedentedly! Just rulezz! Fuck the story just. LEVEL DESIGN - SUPER!!! well, not all of course but most! Especially the last - with a frozen nuclear explosion and the remnants of ancient, present and future battle - SUPER!!! The essence and deep concept in beauty and variety of hits! Woe to those who have not seen frozen as commandos before landing in makspeynovsky position, as a number of sews to the ceiling undermined on the grenade and like zombies with shotguns is closed from the corpse of a fat biker! And then someone else has the nerve to compare it with such monotonous ssekatawa like Sam!(although it kind of hit)

O
Opera TOR 19.01.20

Sam? Serious Sam? I think the game thing!!! Painkiller and its direct sequel, with what is called full development of graphs, physics, etc. Stupid AI? And you need to che: bullet that you Dodge. Make them smarter and the game turns into FarCry, where after each murder is F5 well, or wants but can not. That's the beauty of running around the crowd of knights/toponomastica/deaths with braids/devils with bayonets/etc. and cut fan on a stick. I liked SS with a chainsaw.
Painkiller is a cool game which is not a pity to spend 2-3 weeks, going at it a few times :))/

K
Kefka 19.01.20

Finish farkray down. Your complexes about low power to your computers when you leave your imge. And Oh, you - farkray did to them!

S
Solid_Snake 19.01.20

Why is it when vyskazyvat opinion about the game, you need to screw up another? I farkray liked as a painkiller.

C
CaHTeX 19.01.20

So and what we do compare Faro with PK ??? I think it's 3 different games =)))

O
Opera TOR 19.01.20

I have nothing against headlight have. And to compare is :-). Yes, and why?

P
PlayGround.ru 19.01.20

the game is an excellent!!!!!!!!!!!SORRY FOR SHORT

D
Ded_moroz 19.01.20

Yes the game is real, the graphics are just super!!! very similar to Sam's, only much cooler... sorry to end has not passed, the disk gave, and no crack for v.1.00 managed to kill off the monster with a hammer.

D
Ded_moroz 19.01.20

The quality of the game are very good,but I don't really-stupid shooter

Yes, the blunt shooter because the shooter can say... I want to pee :) But made toy really, music, everything went smoothly... but to be honest, I like a lot more than games with good stories; there is also a regular shooter.

O
Opera TOR 19.01.20

The plot, the plot. What in the Mario story? And this game!

P
PlayGround.ru 19.01.20

about the plot, etc. graphics is RS. but usually PS

G
Genrix 19.01.20

painkiller is full of COOL
also recommend Chrome and Soulbringer ( for fans of rolemusic)

G
Genrix 19.01.20

PS
I'm not Generics, and Henry.

By the way, Unreal 2004 good or sucked?

S
Solid_Snake 19.01.20

Nishtyak!

m
makaronnik ublyudok 19.01.20

Nah, Serious Sam cooler is a hundred times harder and more interesting and creative:held 3 times - do not get bored, but the painkiller I'm only in the 2nd part has got a little meat...But what he did not take so UTB graphs and physics, the way the team pkkeepbodies - not lost body!but the current need a computer powerful resources eats like a horse...