3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
i-gor 19.01.20 12:02 am

Well, how do you like the Painkiller? (Painkiller)

Speak up, being. I like a good graph, requirements are low, developers are Slavic, the game is intense, the monsters just in Hollywood invited to appear, already waiting for the second part.
180 Comments
Sort by:
S
Seryj_B 19.01.20

And you in between mochalovoj secrets to find and get, I think the monotony will quickly.

B
BB2000 19.01.20

Something Temko hung. Does nobody else plays this cool toy?
I'm five(5) times!
Downloaded Black Edition. Now I pass again, I want to check on the biggest looser among. :)

They run and wet. Run and wet. Run and wet. AA-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-s (Kill all humans, kill all humans (C), the robot BENDER). Still climbing prhodila everywhere, anywhere.

E
Er Nesto Pitchfork 19.01.20

Cool game, no words. While I didn't play. Made a break for 7-8 months.)))) ...there are more interesting games.

S
Seryj_B 19.01.20

I have long earned 5 stars. And like, what else is necessary?.. :-)
But long weeks spent nerves urge again to get back to it! Only I don't know at what difficulty level to start again? Felts over the crank postebatsya, roofing felts again to spoil the nerves in the madness?..... :-))

R
ROMOS 19.01.20

The game just super! But the year I did not play it, and now get to the city on the water and love the game! What's the problem? Help! Reinstalling the game does not help!

m
magnum16 19.01.20

you need every skin, which you can download here
just unpack the archive to the game folder. should help

R
ROMOS 19.01.20

Thank you! I'll try!

P
Panikovskiy 19.01.20

I have a card in the Coliseum doesn't open, what's up??

PS: played the game about 15 times!!! best game NO!!!!!!!!!
In terms of movement - she simply has no equal - WHERE WANTED - THERE AND got (a cool subject for researchers of the playing space)
Found the trick : to climb where it is not falling on the bridge where there are taps climbs even on the top border that perimetru ( jumped from a crane with the tip of the boom)
By the way - if you use the card of immortality, and to jump off a bridge, and then return over the mountains again on the bridge, the monsters can't see you)))) and above the name of poizdevalis)))))
in addition to this - there is a lot of holes in the game !!!! for example, in the STONE PIT, you can find the missing sokrovisca)))) Yes! that's so...))

S
Seryj_B 19.01.20

A year ago I was in the madness of the tormented keyboard (mainly the space bar :-) ) and mouse earned their coveted 5 stars! Earned and became a fan of this game.
But now, when I go to the store with the discs, the controls look at the disc Painkiller, which is on display gathering dust...
Once I asked the seller: some type of Painkiller is? To with secrets to torment and chop, and that the levels are the same was beautiful. (Hell that is!)? He replied: No. No more of this.
Why some manufacturers do not continue toys? (BOOH I mean). And the same DooM will not continue. But many hoped to the last.......

P
Panikovskiy 19.01.20

I Seryj_B THIS game and for 5 pieces would be bought..

B
BB2000 19.01.20

DOOOOOOM! In OpenGL! Is the new continuation of the old!
PainKilller - Cool - still playing. However, there is an option. Play Black Edition - walk over (again!!! and not EPI-remember.)
In General, DOS have RULES!
OFF TOP!
And Half-life-2.

Babylon. Who kirbali was dataskill, to the tower with the last secret? Huh?
I have some glitches! Bouligny no one wants idti for me!

b
black_diamond 19.01.20

The most ruleznaya game, it's a fact!!!!!!!

W
Webwish 19.01.20

One of my favorite action games (with my indifference to the genre)

T
T0R 19.01.20

super game! and the music is just killer!

F
FriDay_The_XIII 19.01.20

I do not know what, but the game hooked for so many years pereprohozhu it with great pleasure)

x
xDDGx 19.01.20

Not a bad game, massacre too much, but the weapon is very original, and the requirements are low, on the old machine (256 MB operatives, 1.8 GHz processor and 64 MB of video) until the monsters appeared all was fine))) [This is a minimum of 384 MB of RAM xD ]

r
rock music 19.01.20

Real painkillers campaign died out. Such as PainkillerDark and Friday the 13th (FriDay_The_XIII)

Forum Painkiller officially dead.

x
xDDGx 19.01.20

Similar is happening with the forum, the first CL...

r
rock music 19.01.20

What a pity!! Pankiller really cool game. And the graphics, it is still relevant, and the atmosphere. Nostalgia dreta. Tough dreta.
And meat in it abruptly Girzov.
Sorry on a network almost nobody plays.
A lot of words, but to Express them right now, I can't.
And actually a little creepy to watch a dying forum... or already dead... I do not...

D
DupaVoz 19.01.20

Oh well, I'm here too. PG is generally thanks to PC was back in 2004-m to year.
Of gears then the meat and some were not, and the atmosphere and gameplay... this is not at all elsewhere. Even I wonder why?

And on the forum... Just what to do here? Already preobladali everything.