3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
i-gor 19.01.20 12:02 am

Well, how do you like the Painkiller? (Painkiller)

Speak up, being. I like a good graph, requirements are low, developers are Slavic, the game is intense, the monsters just in Hollywood invited to appear, already waiting for the second part.
180 Comments
Sort by:
A
ALX73 19.01.20

I played the game a year ago, bought litsuhu Painkiller+. The original and the add-on: Battle beyond Hell. SUPER game, even a year later and having a bunch of shooters, I will not refuse the words. It is a complete trash and waste. Memorable monsters and BOSSES, great locations, even the graphics of five years ago happy. After Painkiller, I started looking for all games are classics of the genre. Passed Serious Sam, playing Qwake and DOOM. But Painkiller - he is fantastic. After the original and the addon I passed Painkiller: Overdose| that was the last worthwhile expansion to the original, a bit dull and ridiculous. But after reading previews and watching videos Resurrection (the latest expansion), I realized that the idea of the original died and play this vulgarity did not.
My IMHO: the Original game and the Expansion pack + Overdose - a classic of the genre of shooters, unforgettable experience. NOTHING further.

D
Deniel Garner 19.01.20

It's totally awesome , Yes there was a time my favorite computer game!!! All levels on madness held no black cards of the Tarot (except stronghold). Overdose - also not a bad heir, but to the original it falls short, possibly for 2 reasons: 1) no rock music, 2) there is no such cool and decent bosses like Lucifer and Alastor.
In General Painkiller for me is the king of meat shooter computer games!

S
Slav0K 19.01.20

For me, too! New games some release sucks, I only play PC and, well, I want to see Doom 4 )

D
Deniel Garner 19.01.20

Why in the pirated version no videos during the game, and litsuhe is. By the way, in the version on the 3 cd version does not remember Lucifer, Alastor and Sam was the voice more appropriate to their style. And in version 1.5 the voices they have are not (softer), other developers voiced. In version on 3 cd I have voices liked it better than version 1.5

S
Slav0K 19.01.20

I do not know, attention to the voices not pay )

D
Deniel Garner 19.01.20

(By the way, the version on the 3 cd version does not remember Lucifer, Alastor and Sam was the voice more appropriate to their style.)
I mean in the video at the end of each part.

S
Slav0K 19.01.20

Yes, I understand, only the differences not noticed in my opinion is the same )

D
Deniel Garner 19.01.20

Remember the swamp creature first had trouble not much time, then realized that it is necessary for the bubbles to shoot.

D
Deniel Garner 19.01.20

My rates for a series of Painkiller(s):
Baptized by the blood+the Battle beyond hell: the Game is great. The plot is great. Graphics - good. Fighting music - excellent.
Overdose: the Game is great. The plot is satisfactory. Graphics - excellent. fighting music is satisfactory.
Resurrection: the Game - good. The plot is good. Graphics - good. Fighting music - excellent.
Although in 2010 was over 3 years something new has come up. True he had not yet been invented. Damn, what happened to the developers of People Can Fly

S
Slav0K 19.01.20

Well, here are my prices Painkiller's:
Painkiller: Heven's Got A Hitman. The game is great. The plot is great. Graphics - excellent (if on version 1.64). The music is great.
Painkiller: Battle Out Of Hell. The game is good. The plot is good. Graphics - excellent. Music satisfactorily.
Painkiller: Overdose. The game is good (with the weapons of the first part - well, I made it so that soon lay). The plot is good. Graphics - excellent. Music is unsatisfactory.
Painkiller: Resurrection. The game is great. The plot - well (with three endings). Graphics - excellent. The music is great.

In General gameplay is the same, the graphics are also about the same, but in Painkiller: Resurrection is better because there are added various effects from weapons, of urgenia from water (of course now there is a patch that can put in the first part, but these effects do not look there!!! They are in the darkness look much prettier!). For Painkiller: Overdose I want to say that I just brought back to life! You'll find out soon when my mod will see I used SC3 took it for leftovers, it's not like other PC, and now very similar, and music and weapons, now and atmosphere.

D
Deniel Garner 19.01.20

Interestingly, at least one gamer who has Painkiller Overdose like more than the rest of the Painkiller(s)?
In any case, there is at least the leaders more interesting than the Resurrection

D
Doctor 20 19.01.20

Unlikely.

D
Deniel Garner 19.01.20

There are games like Painkiller(and)? (except NecroVision, Serious Sam and Will Rock)

S
Slav0K 19.01.20

Dreamkiller, though boring. Well, Duke Nukem probably also to this series is

D
Deniel Garner 19.01.20

And in the first Painkiller can be played on the net through an Internet cooperative for the passage? (like Serious Sam)

S
Slav0K 19.01.20

No, the current in the Resurrection is a cooperative. Although, soon (in November) will be Released Pandemonium, this is the first of three parts, there is promise co-op

D
Deniel Garner 19.01.20

Why is the grid such a big ping sometimes 100 sets the speed (512 kbps), this is the first Payne

P
Pai Cheng-Tien 19.01.20

The same action that and Doom

D
Deniel Garner 19.01.20

Just more interesting in my opinion?

A
ALX73 19.01.20

to Daniel garner and all the fans PK
Read the PC games magazine №6 2010
...The authors do Bulletstorm Painkiller...
The game is set in the XXVI century...the protagonist of the game-an elite mercenary Grayson hunt... the game Release is scheduled for 1st quarter 2011...
We have to wait?