3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
i-gor 19.01.20 12:02 am

Well, how do you like the Painkiller? (Painkiller)

Speak up, being. I like a good graph, requirements are low, developers are Slavic, the game is intense, the monsters just in Hollywood invited to appear, already waiting for the second part.
180 Comments
Sort by:
h
homa 19.01.20

How to run RK under Vistoy? A new game on this engine's coming out. In the demo, the action takes place during the great Patriotic war with dead Germans.

N
NecroArt 19.01.20

I'm trying to get all five stars :) the Game is, of course, for centuries.

d
denis-pool 19.01.20

homa

And this game called NecroVision.
http://forums.playground.ru/necrovision/

v
vladimir1978 19.01.20

I like a good game

R
RAZOR 1994 19.01.20

Really good game.Just a pleasure to play.It is a pity that disposable.

D
DupaVoz 19.01.20

Well, at anyone. I'm here every level is simply insane number of times passed. And nothing, quite happy.
Now, perhaps, already sick, well, so four years have passed.
PS: eh... for the sake of this game regilsja here...

S
Serhio555 19.01.20

The game for so many years, and I still remember her as one of the best working artists in the game. The monsters, the locations are drawn so interestingly, that you begin to believe that this is chistilishe. I especially want to mention the last Locke with frozen time during a nuclear explosion is a real proizvedena art.
But gaming technology, not interesting. I remember playing only to have to watch another movie, and new locations.

m
maxim666 19.01.20

The people I Have a vapros how or where can I download patch Painkiller Baptized with blood +expansion pack Battle beyond hell game 2 to 1. rocked on baptism of blood is not the channel, shook +the expansion pack you do not know what to do, and zavist in the first pk: varota do not fall arrow hangs for a while who can effect.

c
cus 19.01.20

The game is just superb!!!

N
Narisovannyy 19.01.20

2 cus
super-uperb!!!

2 Serhio555
As the gameplay is not interesting???!!! o_0
If you take the difficulty of higher level, that stupid mochilovo will turn into a very interesting and compelling fight!
But if resis to collect all the cards of the Tarot, the levels will be anything but monsters do!
But if buys through the game 5 stars on the levels in search of ammo and secrets provides more time without shooting, the atmosphere of the game when it chills a Bang.

m
milander1389 19.01.20

guys sorry that is not the topic but the thread who knows how to solve the error could not intialize directx surenderer?help men will do the same thanks in advance

N
Narisovannyy 19.01.20

if I understand correctly DirectX not found, renew it or can install the game in the default directory.

S
SHADOW_Fire_warrior 19.01.20

1 question - very urgent!
How to fix the jamb with GG emergence on the Snowy Bridge level (2-4 I think)???
And then when there is - falls into the void, and on top of a while visible pieces of the level.
Game version: Painkiller Black Edition v1.64

P
PAKHAN 19.01.20

If not quick, just try to download all the patches and re-install.

x
xSER0ks 19.01.20

Game vamsee super.Proshol even I can't recall how many times)))that head of cabbage new Painkiller which in ' 09 out soon I will play)))

R
Re-An1mat0r 19.01.20

Better not to play in the final, sucks

x
xSER0ks 19.01.20

Yes you are right, the new Painkiller IT FULL!!!
I don't know how else to speak, glitches the roof(and only after playing 2 rounds I've Zalau), music rules(very normal in the game), the enemies endlessly, vaschsche to play on all sides of the rod!!!

Let's just say that it is SHIT

G
G.L.U.M.A. 19.01.20

Awesome game! To figure all these cal office dyuti and so, that's a real shooter!=) (funny, just yesterday downloaded). More such games did, and skukatischa.

C
CRAZI-NERO 19.01.20

It you are the shit!!!It coollll +1000000000000000000000000000000000

D
Doctor 20 19.01.20

Yes, I agree that the last pany nedodelannye and glitches with bugs above the roof but they are not hopeless.But the masterpiece of the first him away