3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
i-gor 19.01.20 12:02 am

Well, how do you like the Painkiller? (Painkiller)

Speak up, being. I like a good graph, requirements are low, developers are Slavic, the game is intense, the monsters just in Hollywood invited to appear, already waiting for the second part.
180 Comments
Sort by:
O
Omision 19.01.20

In addition Battle out of Hell there is nothing I did not like. Resurection a little reminded of the old days, but still better in the original play than this.

I
Infiltrator 19.01.20

Best Resurrection from Jowood

O
Omision 19.01.20

Jowood generally firm in my opinion, to do shooters can not. Only how to get a neighbor.

I
Infiltrator 19.01.20

If after Resurrection to take under-additions ,Yes .

O
Omision 19.01.20

I hope their will be no more.

I
Infiltrator 19.01.20

seen new publishers will enjoy each year on candy to throw to the people.

O
Omision 19.01.20

Imagine right now that you feel People Can Fly.

I
Infiltrator 19.01.20

What they did Bulletshtorm and norms. Now on a new project work. It is a pity of course that the brand they threw in the mouth of the Joewood.

O
Omision 19.01.20

They had the money needed here and sold, but now you have the money and they did Bulletstorm, in my opinion the best shooter of 2011. And what about a new project don't know in the first Bulletstorm not so well sold, secondly they are one of those companies who will not produce HS every year. Out Painkiller after 7 years of waiting.

I
Infiltrator 19.01.20

They will not develop . Now the feeling develop fans of these additions (I would kind of help would a year later to do it). They just don't need to anything . And overdose which addicts did no words at all.

O
Omision 19.01.20

But with this I fully agree, od (well, in the sense of the game, not the state), they made Dreamkiller, this is the shit, any domestic developer genius on their background.

I
Infiltrator 19.01.20

Yes , mindwar Studio is certainly a failure .

O
Omision 19.01.20

Three games - three lame shooter, one of which with the prefix Painkiller. This is a full PPV.

I
Infiltrator 19.01.20

Yes.

p
pike2009 19.01.20

Don't understand what is so Bulletstorm is good.My dull =)

F
Frost Norde 19.01.20

Painkiller... That was the time when I was...

I
Infiltrator 19.01.20

Something I do often, began to observe.

D
Damned_Soul 19.01.20

Awesome game

a
agula98 19.01.20

Amazing game.Just because there are things that do not age.

y
yarilomaster 19.01.20

Chop it for a couple weeks recently, almost without a break (after last DOOMa just). All Tarot cards collected. I would have played and played,but still a lot of games to go. PK+BOOH cool.