3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
i-gor 19.01.20 12:02 am

Well, how do you like the Painkiller? (Painkiller)

Speak up, being. I like a good graph, requirements are low, developers are Slavic, the game is intense, the monsters just in Hollywood invited to appear, already waiting for the second part.
180 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slav0K 19.01.20

Even I do not know! On screen I watched the graph norms, but the strong realism makes the game more boring! I think it will be another bummer as necrofilia, the game will go quiet and everyone will forget about it. Would be better if People Can Fly has continued over the establishment of the PC work fine!!!

D
Deniel Garner 19.01.20

Would be better if People Can Fly has continued over the establishment of the PC work fine!!!
+100
Why for example, the developers know how to improve games such as Prince of Persia Big Sam, Gothic, etc., because they have a publisher, and over Painkillers worked first one then two and then a third.
I am sure that if People Can Fly threw the Painkiller(a), it would look differently in contrast to the 2nd and 3rd parts.

S
Slav0K 19.01.20

Yes, I agree that PKF the game is much better than Joewood!
Painkiller: Heven's Got A Hitman Developer People Can Fly
Painkiller: Battle Out Of Hell Developed By People Can Fly
Painkiller: Overdose Developer Mindware Studios
Painkiller: Resurrection Homegrown Games Developer.
Although Overdoz turned out good too, but not in the spirit. My mod fixes that! =)

D
Deniel Garner 19.01.20

A little pass the level Leningrad no black Tarot cards in the madness?

U
Udalennyy 19.01.20

Great game.
Addons just no comparison with the original.
It is a pity that the game often crashes

A
Arigo 19.01.20

Cool toy! I love these!)

D
Deniel Garner 19.01.20

It is a pity that the game often crashes
Where exactly crashes?

D
Deniel Garner 19.01.20

Need to patch to the latest version and will not fly :)

A
Archibalt Shpritsendrosel 19.01.20

Great game! The Painkiller Is A Shooter!!!
Don't know how to play Shooters, not the family/like to play Shooters... play Mario, also a good game, by the way.
Here, read a couple of not very flattering reviews like did not because the game is stupid... - at first sight - this is true, BUT it should also know that all gamers (fans of first person shooters in particular), who have not played REAL shooters (Doom, Quake, etc.) - NO, SHOOTERS do NOT UNDERSTAND!!!
And remember, the game deserves a solid 10 out of 10.
Gameplay 10
Graphics 10
Level design 10
Physics 10
Interesting 10
Plot 10
The idea of the game 10
Everything else 10
The result: 10
Those who believe that the game is stupid-uninteresting-you go bleat ubeytes the wall up for the fact that it is not a Painkiller (and similar games) are stupid, and you!!!

S
Slav0K 19.01.20

Archibalt Shpritsendrosel1

B
BB2000 19.01.20

Levels are drawn great! Loved the "DOC" when you blow all the enemies and crawl through the taps off and crawling, and again, tearing and creep, in search of secrets. Height, nice music, mystery.

S
STAS.. 19.01.20

Walk 3 times this game

D
Deniel Garner 19.01.20

Yes, at the docks of the interesting secrets :)

S
Seryj_B 19.01.20

Yes.. After sloucho a secret on remember the cranes from the docks :-)

i
igrok83 19.01.20

that would be painkiller 2 done

D
Deniel Garner 19.01.20

If he is like the Resurrection it is not necessary... :DDD

M
Marcus Licinius Crassus 19.01.20

The game
Muzychka just demolish the tower

B
BB2000 19.01.20

The Game Is Suppper!
But these additions - complete nonsense, IMHO. You can play as in the original, and in addition BOOH.

T
TheHitmanOfHeaven 19.01.20

I rubilovka!! Though old, but still cool. I even think that the old game(mafia 1, painkiller, etc) is much better than that right now, released but not all of course

s
shadow123882 19.01.20

All fine and dandy, but what will happen to the servers after the closure of the brand owner... it seems again only Amateur servers