3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
powerd 20.01.20 03:25 am

Impressions of the game (Battlefield 1)

Myself.
Campaign.
The cat scene is beautiful. It is not even subject to discussion. Just tried as follows.
That alone is worth the time of vykrutka on Ultra in the second story mission. Just great graphics. Music is one of the best.
In General, impressions are more than good. Think this design is one of the highest quality for the last time.
Spoiler Multiplayer.
Quite fun and dynamic. Compared to BT felt in team fights. (Basically right now ur at the doctors)
Added a huge amount of content and technology. Various modifications for weapons and equipment. Location in my vzgyad worked perfectly.
At the moment, all very happy, especially the company.
Optimization = Frostbite
My early verdict: 9.0
There are some latency issues when connecting to servers.
Hippos too strong, completely unable to change the course of battle for a short period of time, creating a nasty imbalance.
132 Comments
Sort by:
H
Haram61 20.01.20

and the cartoon is cool, the optimization level!!! On the old 760 2G resolution 1440: 900 almost everything on ultra 50-60fps

K
Kurbads 20.01.20

Optimization so so so the game is process related and often happens bottlenecking (though with my system it should not be)- I hope will correct patches

A
AnimatedFox 20.01.20

Played only in multiplayer. Unlike the beta, not so many snipers. Doctors began to raise a lot more often. Liked the Mauser м1916. It even apnuli with the beta. 26 rounds in the store. Wild damage. Short dream, not a gun.
As for equipment I will say this: Reno was imposed faster, but his older brothers (а7в and марк1) all the same pain in the ass.
Maps beautiful. The balance is very heavily skewed on the map Suez canal. The left side has the advantage because of the dune.
bazilews
Take origin access for a month. Play the trial version (10 hours give). It is advisable to play with Kent, otherwise part of the fun is lost.

S
SuPeR_MeR3ocTb 20.01.20

The single almost did not touch it , drove mostly in the cartoon batches chic card is beautiful and not bad designed .
The only thing that was Zabeel is the flagman who arranges ad in operation mode ... airplanes do not understand what I was doing .
config in the profile Vidic has not drawn as we would like (

A
Affekt77 20.01.20

Played in multiplayer through origin access 10 hours. Purchased the Deluxe version. The game is definitely gone, but very good, the optimization level, the gameplay is interesting. The only annoying that the game can be caught here are Imbeciles
Spoileron hope that EA will mercilessly and promptly punish chitakov.

_
_Lemon_ 20.01.20

Theme is ONLY for impressions. Uncomprehending - ban.

P
Plotva of Rivia 20.01.20

Played 8 hours of the full version already! The campaign mode wasn't touched, hung out in the cartoon. All simply chic! Card was elegantly crafted, detailed. In the cartoon they are about about 10 pieces, is enough and then add another. The animation in battle is certainly something! Epic happening of the mixtures gives a fan that matches the duration of the 40 minutes fly by almost unnoticed! Mode, as for me, the best and the most interesting is the assault mode (capture the flag), because it is possible primanti any team tactics. Military equipment in the game are written perfectly, no dizbalans does not make it is enough so to play with it (to roll). The horse is a separate epic) Well, if you want just treshak wall to wall dethmatch in this plan is quite suitable! Optimization of the mark, sli delivered, fps is sky-high! By the way for 8 hours of game play not found a single bug! Servers are (yet) as a clock. No flights, no emissions from the game! Every match I played - I played to the end! Grafon chic Ala Battelfront. Chitakov seems to be particularly daring yet. In General, until I see a real contender for game of the year. It for game of the year and not the best shooter. BF1 is played more interesting than play BF4
UPD Sound support deserves special praise

k
kamikazzii 20.01.20

it's not a game it's a masterpiece

D
DemonXL1080 20.01.20

The game is so conveys the emotions with no words, the setting of the game is very perfect, pass the campaign, and playing network, network the weather changes, all very colorful and epic looks. Not wasting money on the game, under a strong positive impression, the optimization is also excellent, playing under 120-140 frames config in the profile, the sound of the game is simply gorgeous...from Bethke is different for the better, don't buy it.

C
Copeco 20.01.20

playing the campaign mode on max difficulty, stopped at the 4th Chapter, it is a miracle optimizare 60 fps on full ultra with anti-aliasing 2 to on dx12. The atmosphere in the game fire, when I saw the mountains in the cut scene in the game engine(the mission on the aircraft) I'm a little speechless not lost, they are so photorealistic as possible. The multiplayer has not touched, from a single experience, clings tightly.

M
Mamosha 20.01.20

This experience and these emotions from a game I have not felt before. This mind-blowing game, would recommend

E
EKCTPACEHC 20.01.20

The Operation mode is very cool and epic made a lot of emotions. I Bought The Season Pass))))

R
Russian_Lawyer 20.01.20

have not seen so many positive reviews, it is necessary to take

N
Nigrila 20.01.20

I really like, especially in terms of performance. Medium-high pulls certainly, but with a subsidence. Put textures on high mesh quality on ultra, SSAO and FXAA left, the rest on low. Graphics like and has not changed, only now stable 60 frames. Very satisfied with the game.

F
Fildon 20.01.20

expect new game and maps like Karkand, Gulf of Oman and the Sharqi Peninsula, in BF3 there are these maps, but nobody plays
and бф1 it's just below the category and the prizes to receive, the type of buffoon 2016

S
Sekret1224 20.01.20

Here I played now in this single battle for hours and think, what a mess! Here's the Witcher 3, Fallout 4, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, here are the games I with great pleasure and interest played, and this battle is boring and not interesting. She is beautiful, gorgeous graphics, multiplayer in it is good though that there will be, but the main plus is its graphics. In short realized lower grade, the multiplayer is good, the graphics are gorgeous.

N
Navahoudanosser 20.01.20

a bold move in a campaign to show the true face of war. The main characters are not super-unkillable Rambo, death overtakes you suddenly, around-the mud, the blood, explosions, smoke...

J
Jay C 20.01.20

That and DICE this year have outdone themselves ! After the boring WW2 and space pulyalok, Ala the last part of CoD, it's like a breath of fresh air. New seting, some stories in the story of the company and with different gameplay, mind-blowing graphics, the sound, it just funky, the optimization of the scourge of all the latest games and present ! Yeah, it's really fun to play ! Bravo great!

A
Anyanyan 20.01.20

Visually it is just the height of epicness, from the events already captures the spirit! Never seen anything more beautiful in addition to Star Wars.
Hopefully I'll pull my piece...by the way comrades, the character customization be?

G
GarretSSS 20.01.20

St.Anny
No customization of the Persians. In fact the guns there (well, compared to the previous installments so sure): a pair of Camos and at best 3-4 crosshair