3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
powerd 20.01.20 03:25 am

Impressions of the game (Battlefield 1)

Myself.
Campaign.
The cat scene is beautiful. It is not even subject to discussion. Just tried as follows.
That alone is worth the time of vykrutka on Ultra in the second story mission. Just great graphics. Music is one of the best.
In General, impressions are more than good. Think this design is one of the highest quality for the last time.
Spoiler Multiplayer.
Quite fun and dynamic. Compared to BT felt in team fights. (Basically right now ur at the doctors)
Added a huge amount of content and technology. Various modifications for weapons and equipment. Location in my vzgyad worked perfectly.
At the moment, all very happy, especially the company.
Optimization = Frostbite
My early verdict: 9.0
There are some latency issues when connecting to servers.
Hippos too strong, completely unable to change the course of battle for a short period of time, creating a nasty imbalance.
132 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metr72 20.01.20

Finally I got to the new battle ) Campaign is pleased ) like a breath of fresh air among shutanov about robots, exoskeletons and other crap boring horror!The next battle is bound to be in the setting of 2 mV ) Days I beg of you! One drawback of the campaign is that her monstrous little (( I Want to hang in it for hours, days, weeks, but alas.... There is a category of players which are much more valued quality single... I'm one of them unfortunately (( Single us do not indulge, alas... And the multiplayer is simply the best) as usual ) not even interesting )

J
Jihad-Division 20.01.20

What about regi, gentlemen? If someone wrote - follow, pliz.
Year four have not played, but still Bombaster Smoking, bad guy with two bullets to die, then the whole clip of shotgun in them put, and they don't even turn...

F
FallenGhost 20.01.20

Passed a single company. Minus one, as already mentioned more than once - it is very short. However, these stories were quite intense.

Shooters do not particularly like, but the reason I bought the game - setting. I don't remember since CoD 1 and part 2 fit the game about the first or second world war. And then such a wonderful gift. Loved the generous use of military equipment, unlike 3 and 4 and atmosphere of the game. Some of the characters really behave as it is not natural, as if they were not at war, and play in a certain action(for example the pilot from the second story). It's extremely annoying.

About the multiplayer can not write anything, because it is not interesting.

O
OZON671GAMES3 20.01.20

stamp the same,I think they need to close the series at the time.here battle 3 was a legend of a breakthrough ,then 4 ,and then stamping went

D
Denis Fedor 20.01.20

bought for vaunted the movie, and within 3 hours asked for a refund, 30 campers - polzuus on the ass against the same campers that even ctrl not go, go down go COP shoot) battle - mob of the game will silver no skill, in principle battles were always like this)))

E
Eligos 123 20.01.20

Great game!

E
Egor Konoda 20.01.20

The game is great and the graph is in principle not kchemu of Pedrazzi

x
xGambitx 20.01.20

I liked it, sorry hand curves above 10 on the list do not rise, pechalka

F
Freedom_07 20.01.20

My game in the BF series it ends on this part. The game is really gorgeous, graphics, sound, small but atmospheric campaign. But for me there is one flaw which just 90% of pushes you to play it. Namely our beloved Netcode. I don't understand how people play I guess they have some sort of like the modern Internet, but I'm with my 100MB cable Internet from game lack of fun. I am not a Pro MLG player gives headshots for headshots, but when you shoot at an enemy at close range, dropping off a whole clip in him and he will no headshots kills with one shot, well pukanchik it's a little tearing. Since it turns out that DICE to fix their offspring don't want to travel for this game is over)

W
WebGrabber 20.01.20

I liked бф1. the first world war. a very interesting part happened. it is a pity that batlog removed.

A
Ajsberg 20.01.20

I love this game! Iron pulls perfectly, no crashes, freezes not get. The transit of weapons I would change, but, in General, satisfied with everything. Like the new boost level classes. That is, the person who can't really shoot still got a good chance to benefit the team and pump levels due to the discharge of duties specialization fighter.
I do not mean myself)
Play the second month, but only today took the campaign) Is too much. In the prologue made a good emphasis on the emotional perception of the war. Impressed.
Started on medium difficulty, any problems with the passage there.

C
Com_Bat 20.01.20

Something flip-flopped on a dedicated server there ?

m
max rozhkov 20.01.20

Are going to play. The disc is in the way, everything will be on the channel. Just passed Finalku)))

B
BekceH 20.01.20

Neplohoe game)) the scale of the large I like ^_^)

C
Cr1stal1 20.01.20

two words : arcade shuterok

S
Spartacus1971 20.01.20

The best series for me personally,the company just incredible,Grifoni better not seen,and of the Bishop of course it's something,at the end of the music wept much,well done.

C
Combine17 20.01.20

Just neperedavaemye impressions, in one word - Echenique

T
Trotilx 20.01.20

The sound and physics of firing a bullet is very nice. Equipment and the General environment is worked on the top-10. Compared to this depth, the guns in the new COD looks and sounds like a toy. And actually, I believe the idiocy, the lack of even a hint of the expansion cards and the presence of technology in the COD series. In General, fans of the new pieces of COD, I feel sorry for you. Haight in the direction of Battlefield 1 certainly understandable on the part of many PC players, 70% of the standard users, even in a single game all lag.

A
Andrey Baulin 20.01.20

Trotilx
Tell a dozen games where there are no even hints at the expansion cards and the presence of technology what would you and their fans regretted?

L
Listoman 20.01.20

How's the fps after the update? The games fps was in the same place 88, after the autumn update 82, and now the fps dropped to 68. The first time the game was ruined by patches)))