3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
powerd 20.01.20 03:25 am

Impressions of the game (Battlefield 1)

Myself.
Campaign.
The cat scene is beautiful. It is not even subject to discussion. Just tried as follows.
That alone is worth the time of vykrutka on Ultra in the second story mission. Just great graphics. Music is one of the best.
In General, impressions are more than good. Think this design is one of the highest quality for the last time.
Spoiler Multiplayer.
Quite fun and dynamic. Compared to BT felt in team fights. (Basically right now ur at the doctors)
Added a huge amount of content and technology. Various modifications for weapons and equipment. Location in my vzgyad worked perfectly.
At the moment, all very happy, especially the company.
Optimization = Frostbite
My early verdict: 9.0
There are some latency issues when connecting to servers.
Hippos too strong, completely unable to change the course of battle for a short period of time, creating a nasty imbalance.
132 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tova Tova 20.01.20

Liked, but quickly tired of, was the campaign mode and hang out in the grid, abandoned, now waiting for Russian and French)

R
Russian_Lawyer 20.01.20

Verdict: the game is gorgeous, but not buy. All very nice and juicy, a big-scale attraction, but the gameplay turned into a crazy postrelushka. Tactful from the past games nothing left: speed, chaos. May 1st the world was such a stupid meat grinder, but I play quickly tired of it. Although I can not mention the delight of its quality and beauty. But I will not buy))

N
NEET 20.01.20

the graphics are not bad.the story is banal as the most democratic democracy once again saves the world.troops RI no .that says it all.the game is from a parallel reality RI and as if present,from the word altogether.

i
iNfantry 144Hz 20.01.20

In a game like fight at the end of the first world war. Then RI was gone.

H
HarleyQu1nn 20.01.20

the black man on the cover of the game about the first world it's just yeah... and the Russian Empire in the game not even though, what surprised the game did the Americans

M
Maggot993 20.01.20

I don't know, I liked the game, although sometimes oversaturated(just my opinion), but overall everything is cool, got a real fun game.

M
MUKAS911 20.01.20

War in alone 2 hours and concluded that the continuation of policies 3 and 4 of part - I will not buy. I accustomed to BFBK2 do not digest when we kill the enemy 2mm height to squint tired. Cards are great, team interaction, do not wait.This is the main jamb. The game is really a team when the size of the cards does not exceed TWO sniper shots. What's that in 3 and 4 with a sniper rifle only bayonet to run. And this is the invention of the aircraft at all crap their lives are the whole fight. The last fps in Battle died with BFBK2. Now on your computer at the same time, Battlefield 1 and DOOM4 will have the final beer would be more interesting, although I play in badly since 2004 have to admit that she was blown away starting with 3.

H
Horoshiy 20.01.20

I regret to say that days leaked multiplayer in this part. The bias in most (not yet critical, but still) the arcade Ala batlfront discourages all desire to play.

K
K.e.k.s 20.01.20

The single is very boring, only one plus - graphics, of course, has improved markedly. And MP me even before the release of the beta did not like.

A
Alex V 20.01.20

The game is 100 re. Really. Nothing innovative about it. The graphics are unoptimized GE. Strongly recommend.

s
safot 20.01.20

The first Battlefield, which just is not hunting and not interested in playing.

E
EVgEN2 20.01.20

Bought premim and threw it through the week

S
SergeySZV 20.01.20

The game is just a delight! This is really cool! Graphics, story, and most importantly optimization. Let all the other game companies will learn to do a normal game.

A
Andrey Baulin 20.01.20

Again the invasion fuck in the game.
Just played a couple of games where the team held a 1-2 point 7, where it took a tank to drive 20 meters to the train, which was ruled by another fuck standing on the spawn and firing a mortar. Now all summer what would it?

d
dima_maped 20.01.20

give ACC бф1 a premium in return the gift of a new cold incentive or other something. all weapons openly,105 LVL

s
s-Freddy-s 20.01.20

M. P. it is very sharpened by the a team game, someone is + and the one who usually plays solo is just off-putting. Will fall against your clan or friends, and in your team all by themselves, there's your balance, you can safely leave the game. Is all the equipment on the ground and in the air, the other mark and you can't spawn out.
Only hard to play, where there is no label and because the sky freely from the wise men who stuffed frags on labels. Yes, and the tank is easier to approach and incapacitate.

M
Martin Vjaters 20.01.20

Very little plot, and so it was interesting to play with such graphics and gameplay. (MP separately)

K
KiritoNerdPro 20.01.20

Super Masterpiece

s
saa0891 20.01.20

Hmm,the DICE are not able to do a single and is not learned,it is even difficult to single call(the same cold at least cheerfully passed) the only plus is the graphics,and MMO does not interest me.

P
PG_CrazyPunk 20.01.20

Of course everything in the game is cool, but! What the fuck is with the servers? Kind of a lot of servers, but all exactly the same. Where servers on 16- 32- 48 man? Well, that's okay. What I'm more interested in is where servers with 200% tickets? Found only a few hardcore servers with increased micracom through the filter, but I'm not interested in hardcore. Is it just me, the search engine not all shows or so at all? If anyone has a server 200 tickets that share the name))