3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
powerd 20.01.20 03:25 am

Impressions of the game (Battlefield 1)

Myself.
Campaign.
The cat scene is beautiful. It is not even subject to discussion. Just tried as follows.
That alone is worth the time of vykrutka on Ultra in the second story mission. Just great graphics. Music is one of the best.
In General, impressions are more than good. Think this design is one of the highest quality for the last time.
Spoiler Multiplayer.
Quite fun and dynamic. Compared to BT felt in team fights. (Basically right now ur at the doctors)
Added a huge amount of content and technology. Various modifications for weapons and equipment. Location in my vzgyad worked perfectly.
At the moment, all very happy, especially the company.
Optimization = Frostbite
My early verdict: 9.0
There are some latency issues when connecting to servers.
Hippos too strong, completely unable to change the course of battle for a short period of time, creating a nasty imbalance.
132 Comments
Sort by:
G
GhostRusSPB 20.01.20

Bought a license, I thought something new in the Battlefield series.
Purely my opinion, the game really was new, this is not Battlefield.
Loner liked best of all in my opinion (except in Bad company 2 too cool) very atmospheric mission.
Multiplayer. It's quiet horror. I play all the parts online (except for bad company 1) , I thought the worse third battle was nothing, then came the hardline, the view has changed. BUT Battlefield 1 surpassed all. It's terrible , there is no balance, a lot of weapons that are generally useless (guns for example) . Cards like normal, but the location of the points is strange. Tanks in General in my not balancely, very barapani, speed and armor.

k
kiriuha2016 20.01.20

Greetings to all fans of the series, Batlefield, I can't call myself an ardent fan of this game , but it looks like temporarily. Sat down with the 4th part only because of the multiplayer.Even managed one day by the guys from cybergame tv to participate in the competition) the Result is certainly not a top , but as they say it's not about winning. As mentioned above with each new part of multiplayer is getting worse and worse... the same Hardline campaign is just great , and the multiplayer leaves much to be desired. From BF 1 was waiting for the work on the bugs in the plan .. alas , it did not happen. But the campaign is as always on top , is not a pity the spent money.

A
AdroV 20.01.20

The single is boring. Was unable to master, but the multiplayer is good.

K
Karl_Smith 20.01.20

Why sometimes sitting in the ruins, beating in vrazhin, but the bullets don't fly at all, not clinging to the wreckage? And shooting the arrows on the guns from the flank sometimes ricochet on the air.

s
smallhell 20.01.20

Super game(judging only animation), dinamichnenko, sly. comfy(in terms of the game itself, not the menu).
Although there are quite a lot of criticism:
Throw a grenade is too quick, weak customization of guns(a tribute to the era?), the limitations in the choice of weapons for classes(used to be a set of weapons that could take any class now does not).

p
pineapplepenapplepen 20.01.20

single, not like a cartoon CHIC

M
Molarky24 20.01.20

from single goosebumps, especially at the beginning but the game will not buy, the new year only at a discount.

v
vitalik76 20.01.20

I played a single. What can I say. Prior to that, in games from of the game (dice) was only one game where the single is definitely a success, it was battlefield bad company 2 (the single was similar to CoD MW1, only better). Battlefield 1 miracle did not occur. The single whole is made by the type of trash BO1 CoD from Treyarch. Pass and all seems now appears Victor Carved and will talk about Dragovich, Kravchenko and Steiner. The only thing that really pleases in the single's chart, but with one caveat - to the borders locations close better suited for there graphics are not as good as in other places - become visible plywood scenery on the borders of the card with blurry textures, low poly objects in the far background etc. overall the graphics are good, but it's worse than star wars battlefront.

The gameplay of the single - to me it seemed quite dull and done something, if only it was. Here, for example, if we take the first mission both single - a heroic battle with the participation of the Negro. The player appears in the slot meter on the meter, see how the front one soldier tries to drag back the wounded. But they move not together, but separately, ie, one pulls another as if an invisible thread. A strange sight. The scenery around is some dumb - glubokovodnye cobs and filled the whole earth like a shiny gloss (like glue poured all over the map). If I played on all settings ultra and direkth 12. The mission itself blunt - slugger crowds of enemies, and when they come to an end once and suddenly the hero disavowed out of nowhere. But it's okay, entry. Then the next campaign crocodile Dundee (messenger). At first I thought, well, the map seems big, probably you can go different ways. It went to the point of the task is not straight, but on the edge of the map. Come to razbitym and here again, next directly ahead of me out of thin air to spawn the enemies and run type of storm rozbicki no attention to me not paying. Well, I have to admit, this single rail despite the large size of maps and the apparent sandbox. Then in the rest of the campaigns: Italian terminator, desert Storm, Iron kaput, dive - all the same. Only the last two more or less long. As many as 5 cards each. In General, the single for 5-6 hours. I liked only the individual missions in the campaigns Iron kaput and dive. Everything else is pure trash hiding behind the good graphics. With sound at first glance good, but in the second, when you can hear the location of enemies talking, absolutely incomprehensible, they are at the next fence lopochat, on the edge of the map or none at all, and the conversation there (and this was - when I did the mission for Zara, Turks sputter and they never were).

Performance. On my computer (i7 980x, GF 780, 12GB operatives) problems with constantly low fps in game on ultra and direkth 12 was not. But there are friezes - at some point the game is like loads of enemies and map. I understand it is now a common problem among all.

In General, my verdict on the single battlefield 1 will be same hardware as last year's star wars battlefront - treshak, hiding behind pretty graphics.

About the multiplayer form an opinion later, because not yet figured out. In particular, I can not understand whether it is possible to configure the equipment of soldiers and equipment out of the round of multiplayer without resorting to third-party sites (Krivorukov vid said, saying that now everything will be cool, now we'll do without battlelog, everything will be in the game). The unit menu in the game is, but besides from the statistics, there is nothing to do not out. Plus in the cartoon there is no training ground in battle 4.

A
Andrey Baulin 20.01.20

Single, does not cause emotions. As said earlier, more like in the later Code. Germans even don't like to kill. Well, the multiplayer probably praise those who last bought game was BF4. In the beta it was clear that they would the same eggs, only in profile.

P
Phantom2017 20.01.20

Bad that the game is short. I wish the game was a single story. And in the game, different stories of different people

G
GhostRusSPB 20.01.20

Generally after a week the game became clear that the best online is battle 4 (or 3 for rogue)

v
vitalik76 20.01.20

My opinion about the multiplayer.

If you compare battle 1 battle with 4, then four is definitely worse than the ratio of graphics /performance, i.e. when some of the worst graphics it less productive. The battles 1 with better graphics, oddly enough, and the performance is better. But except for graphics and performance to me personally in battle 1 more do not like it. In multiplayer, all weapons are crooked and skew at any distance. The support class essentially all came unarmed, because the guns in the game damage is not applied absolutely. So it was in beta, so there are now. The support remains except to hide Yes the bullets spread out. Even though it is possible for the mortar to pokemart (but it still must first scrape together some money) or run behind tanks and repair them. My advice is inept - the support we had initially block all weapons, because it's still useless, but to unlock all gadgets. It would be more useful.

Small tank nerf. Now he has lost the gun, ie it became practically useless against infantry, because of the cannons in the game makes sense to shoot only if the target is the size of a house, but then there is a chance of a miss.

Multiplayer has some flaws long ago eliminated in battle 4. For example there is no training ground, no ability to customize gear out of round in the game without the use of third-party tools, and some others. But Krivorukov so be proud of the fact that got rid of battlelog. Yes, of course, got rid and came up with a new battlelog application for mobile phone. That's really the ultimate dream. The impression that the developers of battle 1 was generally do not know how all these years, there were 4 battles and didn't know about any changes. In the end of battle 1 will have to start from scratch.

On the technical side on my computer in multiplayer problems with fps there, but the problems with the servers there. The problems here are two - inflated in comparison with the battles 4 Tikrit and lack of local servers. In the server browser I ping below 50, none of the servers did not notice. And as a result, the network led is lit yellow. Play at first glance, this does not prevent, but in General is not good, because sometimes the enemies appear out of nowhere out of nowhere.

My opinion. The graphics and performance battle 1 is battle better 4. In all other respects - worse. Overpower if graphics and performance of everything else? Certainly an interesting question. I think not. But in any case, the battle rating is higher than 1 was the battles 4 I would put did not become.

My final opinion about the game (single and multiplayer) will be as follows. Single - mostly treshak in the style of CoD BO, hiding behind the good graphics. In addition, probably the shortest of all in a series of battles / CoD. Multiplayer boasts the best balance of graphics/ performance, but for the rest no better the same 4 battles. Overall battle 1 is not the masterpiece of the year. I frankly don't understand the excessive hype around this game. The disadvantages of battlefront people are intensely indignant. Similar drawbacks about the battles 1 why people prefer not to mention them and pretend that it should be. Weird.

e
epickflec 20.01.20

Compared to betka cleaned it up, added balance. That's just about all teammates cancers. And often everything depends on them. And Yes, a huge pile of bugs! Before the machine is disassembled right in the hand to levitation and loss of the second hand at all.

R
RTYWD 20.01.20

The single player campaign is done well,the game as different characters gives you to visit us in different parts of the world,but to stand alone crowds of enemies quickly bored,but the storyline built perfectly in the style of Hollywood movies,I had a feeling that I'm watching a film).Multiplayer chic,it will not give bored even the most discerning players.Just run around the map and suddenly, you're flying somewhere from the corner, a few buddies and then starts kneading the meat,it is in these moments BF1 is gorgeous, the smoke,the explosions throughout the game,shouting,screaming,gas attack,jumping the trenches,stooping enemies with machine guns, tanks and zeppelins,armored trains, etc,just cause wild fan in General 9 steel hats out of 10.

S
Strel-Ok 20.01.20

Just completed the campaign. Good interesting game. The dialogue is gorgeous, the optimization is in order. The music is wonderful. What else is needed.
Of the minuses - a short history. And the thing that did not like - statutes and codes. Nah do they need? Took fucking example with GTA5. I don't want to climb around the map in search of the drawers and to fulfill the requirements for open codes, I want to play how I like and not worry that there is something not earned in the end.

K
KeJlbT90 20.01.20

Peter Jackson
They need a course of action to change, even in the company talking about it

K
KeJlbT90 20.01.20

Strel Ok
Who makes you to collect them?

S
Strel-Ok 20.01.20

KeJlbT90
No one is forcing. The reason is described.

P
PirateTorrentLove 20.01.20

Dice the gods of optimization!!! I have a gtx 750 ti on ultra at 35-40 fps!!!

S
Snite_Poerti 20.01.20

Pirate474747
I agree, someone working on the game)