3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dengipower 20.01.20 03:35 am

Delusional terms ending (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I played on the hardest difficulty, cleaned out, searched everything, opened all the question marks, of course I wanted the best ending.

Naively thought the ending depends on hundreds of factors, from the fact will spare you a monster or not, will take money from the poor or not, you're lying or not, but in the end the final election depends on four phrases in the dialogues with CRIS that have a double meaning, yeah....

In the end, I made the following elections:

1. I drank with CRIS, but did not play in the snow, IMHO, the moment is not suitable for snowballs after less than a day ago on your eyes kill someone.
2. Did not go to the Emperor because he thought CRIS would perceive it as a betrayal and think that Witcher need it purely for the execution of the order.
3. I did not ask you to destroy the lab, because the person on the nerves to ask that... For me it is a provocation, not a way to calm down.
4. At the cemetery, I went with it.

And as I was nice surprised to get the ending where everyone dies........

I now wonder many fell for it?
113 Comments
Sort by:
n
nV Elessar Briggsovich 20.01.20

shaolin111
So I apologize again)))

n

Today me moderators for offtopic tear in the trash.
If this post sees the moderator,I'm deeply sorry,just things are really bad here.
(P. s Got a huge minuser who thinks that talking for the plus sign on mine a year a circus!))))

s
shadow326 20.01.20

shaolin111
to Caer Morhen, she was the granddaughter of the Lioness of Cintra) and even during a riot with the rats always remembered about his origin) vedmochka she certainly likes to be, but it's too small for her I think) she should outgrow these childish fun)

s
szhech konsolotu 20.01.20

nV Elessar Briggsovich
Stop stressing and if not difficult please write all four points for the best ending.

n

burn consolato
I haven't even started the hysteria)))(not yet reached),about the points in their first 4, and 5.
1.To play with CRIS in the snow(true) or drink it(bad).
2.To go with CRIS to the Emperor or not(both are correct,it's just a ramification of the normal and good endings,go to normal,not to go-excellent)
3.To go together with her to Rita and Philip(bad choice) or go alone,thus showing that she is independent(the right choice).
4.Let her destroy the lab(true) or not(false)
5.To go to the cemetery(a normal person) or not(diagnosed Autistic)
If you have completed 2 of the 4 points of the bad ending disappears,but already there decides the choice went to the Emperor or not

K
Kosolapyi1 20.01.20

nV Elessar Briggsovich
And when the rats she was then killed and robbed, too, OK?
Drinking does not solve problems exactly like the game snowflakes. So for me not to think out...

s
szhech konsolotu 20.01.20

nV Elessar Briggsovich
Thank you.

X
Xavier_29Th 20.01.20

Still snowballs quite fit, and nor any, Imgur still her father and it should be deliver daughter, besides hoping that only she can stop the war (and not wrong). To release on the Council of witches CRIS, I still did not, it is too naive on the background of the witches of scheming.
You like good endings you can't fight the second... and so on the whole pension Trinity itching from the first meeting with them. And so first, their defeats CRIS (well, not IMPERIJA well to trust her), and then the survivors of the University do not finish((((. And not to leave the witch the locket, you never know in what order she will use them, and where you can substitute a wolf's school or what damage put to the kaer Morhen.

n

Kosolapyi1
SOMEBODY SAVE ME,AAAAAA
Although I am glad that you still read the book.
I wonder if she had a choice?What do you think?

K
KanoVoxLian 20.01.20

I drank with CRIS, but did not play in the snow, IMHO, the moment is not suitable for snowballs after less than a day ago your eyes hit so close to home.. she needs to distract from the dark thoughts

Did not go to the Emperor because he thought CRIS would perceive it as a betrayal and think that Witcher need it purely for the execution of the order.And here and there, you give her the right to meet with his own father,and in the end you give it the right choice.But if you take a reward from Amhara,you're clearly a traitor

I did not ask you to destroy the lab, because the person on the nerves to ask that... For me it is a provocation, not a way to calm down. here's how you can fool around,trash the lab,in this case, you understand her attitude like no other.

At the cemetery, I went with it,in this case,only an insensitive monster would not go to the cemetery and show CRIS what Geralt radishes bad.

n

Xavier_29Th
Why not,I think in the end they then forgot about her and went her banged to hell.

K
Kosolapyi1 20.01.20

nV Elessar Briggsovich
Was. It was not forced. Well, if she's the killer, in 20 years to drink with the goal to forget about the loss, I think okay. at least better games in the snow.

S
Sergfall 20.01.20

nV Elessar Briggsovich
Well actually the choice was. She would be given a horse and allowed to leave, but she stayed with the rats.

s
shadow326 20.01.20

nV Elessar Briggsovich
there is always a choice) soldiers in the village near the house Wiseguy she killed quite deliberately)

n

Sergfall
Too many would,but the choice was,I agree(her main thing was to survive).But we flew certainly is about that choice.But really guys, then why play in the snow made the right choice,do you understand steeper than the developers themselves?))(Sapkowski, though denied any involvement in the game,he's one hundred percent participated.)

K
KanoVoxLian 20.01.20

The people in your opinion,CRIS needs to thump on the black,from any stress.Then with her alcoholic will turn into a complete junk,and become ugly, you need it.

n

KanoVoxLian
Save me!Everyone wants to THUMP!

s
seffko 20.01.20

The best where Geralt's last fight.

n

seffko
You whence took?The last fight on the swamp which?Where he's dying?Parini where you got?Get back and don't come out.

K
KanoVoxLian 20.01.20

nV Elessar Briggsovich to go to the cemetery(a normal person) or not(diagnosed with Autism) are not diagnosed Autistic, and the rate of a rotten soul,so to speak.