3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dengipower 20.01.20 03:35 am

Delusional terms ending (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I played on the hardest difficulty, cleaned out, searched everything, opened all the question marks, of course I wanted the best ending.

Naively thought the ending depends on hundreds of factors, from the fact will spare you a monster or not, will take money from the poor or not, you're lying or not, but in the end the final election depends on four phrases in the dialogues with CRIS that have a double meaning, yeah....

In the end, I made the following elections:

1. I drank with CRIS, but did not play in the snow, IMHO, the moment is not suitable for snowballs after less than a day ago on your eyes kill someone.
2. Did not go to the Emperor because he thought CRIS would perceive it as a betrayal and think that Witcher need it purely for the execution of the order.
3. I did not ask you to destroy the lab, because the person on the nerves to ask that... For me it is a provocation, not a way to calm down.
4. At the cemetery, I went with it.

And as I was nice surprised to get the ending where everyone dies........

I now wonder many fell for it?
113 Comments
Sort by:
n
nV Elessar Briggsovich 20.01.20

Dengipower
So I say hidden but if you choose the two sentences and understand what lies behind them for you to chose????He is a secret for us,just for us.Geralt(the game) already knows I will say and do.So I repeat the question you have chosen, knowing exactly what he will offer.Drop the hidden choice.You have the choice to swell or to play with her(to lighten the mood,or really swell, too, will raise your spirits to the heavens)

s
shadow326 20.01.20

KanoVoxLian
about ALFKI http://s5o.ru/storage/simple/ru/ugc/60/99/70/32/ruu667f0c9e7a.97.400x300.jpg )

n

shadow326
)))))))))

K
KanoVoxLian 20.01.20

shadow326
Alfke probably jealous of,and therefore frantic.

n

By the way guys,a new topic for discussion,but as Geralt and CRIS ran out of time before illarikam to drop back to the Emperor in Vizim?(unless you choose to go to it)it's a hook-plate.(And the time was running out to the celebration at oak)
(P. S today for the offtopic we all get punished)

s
shadow326 20.01.20

KanoVoxLian
so what's the difference) only when Geralt soothing conversation says what the crap, they almost fight) but to destroy the lab still don't like)

D
Dengipower 20.01.20

nV Elessar Briggsovich
if my eyes had killed his father, it is unlikely that I the next day went to play football, basketball or snowballs))) I would do anything to get revenge and not thinking about anything in addition.

KanoVoxLian
Absolutely, in a conversation with CRIS you should not use the words Peace, Chill out, etc. Oh, this hidden meaning...

K
KanoVoxLian 20.01.20

nV Elessar Briggsovich
But neither of both wizards,sure to come up with how to get faster,watered the horses potion,but on the boat,and now she's Bald Mountain.

n

KanoVoxLian
This hook,potions,and so they just missed that came to define the last one will be held on the mountain and this last was CRIS.

D
Dengipower 20.01.20

Great game, but the ending spoiled the experience, I did not have a single right answer for the best ending, because too much hidden meaning))) Assignment enemy of the people is held for the best endings and not played in the snow...

n

Dengipower
Are you talking about?)))I don't understand where does the job the enemy of the people?)Is there such a job about the shelter Philippi,it did not seem to affect the ending.

D
Dengipower 20.01.20

nV Elessar Briggsovich
That would complete the game with the ending, where Geralt hunts in the winter with CRIS, we must pass this task in a certain way
I just watched this video

n

Dengipower
SchA cast a spell,Cho for such hunting,never heard of ATP.
Look the exact start time don't know sluchaem?)41 minutes,and for most part I already know)

D
Dimkinpark 20.01.20

Quite natural conditions the ending, CRIS is only 22 years old approximately, she's still a brat, so my IMHO, with snowballs and defeat the lab turned out very nicely. But Danny I'm not lucky too slippery.

K
KanoVoxLian 20.01.20

Damn it seems that few of the endings,I had another one where all sitting at the same table and thumps and Rodovid with Amhara faced off.

n

KanoVoxLian
First Yes,the second would be better if both of them die.

K
KanoVoxLian 20.01.20

nV Elessar Briggsovich
would be better if both of them die,and so,a real happy End

n

KanoVoxLian
And still it will turn out that the only direct heir in the same state is) Is CRIS(although I still don't know what happened to anais?),I will want will be the Empress and under the supervision of the friends will build a nice big power.

K
KanoVoxLian 20.01.20

nV Elessar Briggsovich
Anais I suspect Ilfov

n

KanoVoxLian
Roche is overlooked,I wonder why you think so?,even so, it is unlikely that anais still alive)