3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dengipower 20.01.20 03:35 am

Delusional terms ending (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I played on the hardest difficulty, cleaned out, searched everything, opened all the question marks, of course I wanted the best ending.

Naively thought the ending depends on hundreds of factors, from the fact will spare you a monster or not, will take money from the poor or not, you're lying or not, but in the end the final election depends on four phrases in the dialogues with CRIS that have a double meaning, yeah....

In the end, I made the following elections:

1. I drank with CRIS, but did not play in the snow, IMHO, the moment is not suitable for snowballs after less than a day ago on your eyes kill someone.
2. Did not go to the Emperor because he thought CRIS would perceive it as a betrayal and think that Witcher need it purely for the execution of the order.
3. I did not ask you to destroy the lab, because the person on the nerves to ask that... For me it is a provocation, not a way to calm down.
4. At the cemetery, I went with it.

And as I was nice surprised to get the ending where everyone dies........

I now wonder many fell for it?
113 Comments
Sort by:
a
aktw 20.01.20

You can argue forever it's true everyone has their own beliefs, and about to let off steam so useful that she has released that all the riders escaped after the battle in the kaer Morhen, you have to measure it to know, I just think that the main thing is that you can not hang all the blame on the bad nastavnika or father, if so then bad ending and CRIS as a student, too, did not take place, it is just the same she took and surrendered without having found motivation because of the not obvious things as they say the doctors were therefore already at risk and this would have happened if not now then later.

D
Dengipower 20.01.20

aktw
Golden words, do not argue, the logic of the developers if the Pope in his childhood in the circus drove the child will be considered a complete asshole and lose any will to live...

a
aktw 20.01.20

Dengipower
In in in life not so clear and there are bad parents grow up to be good children and Vice versa.

t
tonx92 20.01.20

The first passage, got a great ending.

1. Played in the snow.
2. Did not go to the Emperor.
3. Went with her to the Council
4. Not demolishing the lab
5. The cemetery went.

In my opinion it is logical to keep CRIS from foolish decisions, to support when needed.

S
San226 20.01.20

nV Elessar Briggsovich
Oh MEIN YEAR she was killed just out of defense,NEVER for pleasure...
Oh-Ho-Ho... it. Of Cyril, she was in Falk, when robbed with a gang of Rat had very close relationship with bandit Mistle. Yes, just the picture of innocence.
And with regard to some kind of booze, you can and fisseha to throw, here is an excerpt from the book: Kailey loudly rinsed his mouth with wine and spat it on the floor. A small spoon scored from the box a little fisseha, as they called the drug, carefully poured into polyvalency the tip of your index finger and rubbed his gums. Filed box falcke, she repeated the ritual and gave the powder Reefa.

-
-S.E.R.G.E.Y.- 20.01.20

Wanted to replay to see the bad ending and it didn't work out. How do you manage?
In kaer morhen with the CRIS thumped.
The cemetery is not went.
Horses are not stolen. Beat her friend circus.
In the end, had destroyed the lab and CRIS she went to the sorceress.
Final - CRIS vedmochka.
P. S. - you have two conditions.

D
Dengipower 20.01.20

-S. E. R. G. E. Y.-
There are five dialogues, which depends on the final:

1. The moment after the battle in the kaer morhen - the snow is good, drinking is bad
2. The time of sending to the Emperor, you Go good, go bad, when I came to the Emperor to take the gold bad, do not take well.
3. The moment when CRIS called bed of Mages to go with CRIS bad, not be good to go
4. Time in lab elf to destroy it all right, to calm CRIS is bad
5. The time with the cemetery to go with CRIS well, not go bad
For the good ending you need 2 positive on the developers of the answer, so most got the good ending.

To get the ending where CRIS is getting vedmochka, stupidly did not need to get the job enemy of the people. The point is that it is necessary to prevent Amhara and to help Rodovid.

f
fustcaper13 20.01.20

Dengipower
No . I chose to play in the snow, at least to amuse CRIS and distract from all the garbage. Chose to destroy the lab to support her as she needed it was obvious. And to go to the cemetery. Ie when she went into the portal, then remembered what she was doing in the place with the Herald that gave her confidence . Well, she became vedmochka. For me, this is the good ending

C
ComeOnluMi 20.01.20

fustcaper13
To be able to say no is certainly a good character trait, but an even better trait to understand the situation. What excuses do you? He did not write something that contradicts your words...

P
Pushistyy_Pelmen 20.01.20

You watched the movie sound of thunder!
Maybe the developers had to make the end affect the number of herbs you ripped!?

C
ComeOnluMi 20.01.20

Posityion
For 50-60 hours of dialogue, it was possible to make more than FIVE factors that influence the ending, you simply did not find the old RPG game

U
Uzya 20.01.20

Of course it's a shame that the ending is affected by multiple final decisions, but the game dialogue is done well and I would even say great.

p
pUqvMFm9ESmB 20.01.20

Vedmochka.

But elections do daunskih, the closest option - Mass Effect, in Mass Effect even though the meaning was in all such situations, and then solve stupid situations, go to go with CRIS... Nonsense.

P. S. In addition heart of Stone, if you take the side of Gina, you can learn about the fate of CRIS (this option will only exist if the original game has not yet been passed to the end), all the stories and advice of Gina applies only to the good ending of the game.