3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dengipower 20.01.20 03:35 am

Delusional terms ending (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I played on the hardest difficulty, cleaned out, searched everything, opened all the question marks, of course I wanted the best ending.

Naively thought the ending depends on hundreds of factors, from the fact will spare you a monster or not, will take money from the poor or not, you're lying or not, but in the end the final election depends on four phrases in the dialogues with CRIS that have a double meaning, yeah....

In the end, I made the following elections:

1. I drank with CRIS, but did not play in the snow, IMHO, the moment is not suitable for snowballs after less than a day ago on your eyes kill someone.
2. Did not go to the Emperor because he thought CRIS would perceive it as a betrayal and think that Witcher need it purely for the execution of the order.
3. I did not ask you to destroy the lab, because the person on the nerves to ask that... For me it is a provocation, not a way to calm down.
4. At the cemetery, I went with it.

And as I was nice surprised to get the ending where everyone dies........

I now wonder many fell for it?
113 Comments
Sort by:
j
joker.2 20.01.20

I got that CRIS and Geralt are alive, CRIS became vedmochka received from Geralt's sword with the inscription Tirael, Radovid was still alive, caris Queen, Emhyr too, Geralt with Triss left to live vedmachi occasionally performing tasks from habits )

P. S CRIS played snowballs, and had carried the laboratory Avalache...

K
KanoVoxLian 20.01.20

Maria Luiza La Valette Maman anais,was seen by General Voorhis,in one of the missions in the Witcher,well, I think maybe.

n
nV Elessar Briggsovich 20.01.20

KanoVoxLian
Something in it,but Triss advised her to hide and he gives her mother who was almost the first person temarii becomes.

U
UnItalianoVero 20.01.20

nV Elessar Briggsovich
I absolutely agree, but cerebral palsy is not a joke...

n

UnItalianoVero
Oh this topic has long been discussed)))Yes, no kidding.

a
aktw 20.01.20

Got the bad ending despite the fact that all saved people only could and had more in the end feel sorry for Geralt than CRIS. Because the game developers themselves decided to make her a capricious and ungrateful person, after the death of Vesemira in this fortress the Witcher is already difficult, and she snowballs the rules, after all the help from Avalache she did not hesitate to ready him to play a prank. The time with stray elves artists does not count as a positive even though you are there ride the distillation CRIS deny though, after the theft of the horses it is so General happy more than ever, but she remembers her enough 3 negative and Oh everything! The third film was a joint campaign to bed but this is not so critical. In the end, not a pleasant feeling, besides that vague implications, and these final artscene in the throat, the commercials were more important than the final.

n

aktw
You played with it in the snow and got the bad ending,are you kidding me?I want to say you did not go with her to the cemetery?THE GUYS ALL HANDS ON DECK ALL LOOKING FOR MY AXE!!!

K
Kenny_92 20.01.20

OK, ladies and gentlemen. I understand why you need to go with CRIS to the cemetery. I understand why the minus is scored if Amhara take the loot. The trip to the Emperor himself, by the way, I would have reacted to the positive moment. First, he's her father. Secondly, the Witcher has promised.

Now as for the rest.
1. It is unclear why the campaign to Geralt at the meeting of the witches, along with CRIS shall be counted in the negative? Our GG great experience with a similar contingent, unlike the Princess. Therefore, it can insure the case. Then why the hell the choice is in the negative? Can be I something do not understand in the story?
2. Why booze at once in the negative? No, I chose the snow, but only because I had read about it beforehand. Otherwise, it would not be so obvious. Time recently was a tragic event, people often tend to drink in such situations. Moreover, CRIS is not a girl of 10 years old.

n

Kenny_92
So milsdar(for Canon)))))) ready to answer your soobsheniia.
1.Can you show that you trust her completely and that she is independent in its decisions(which is definitely good,especially because she always asked,so it would be more correct to let one) the more you tell about the behavior of both witches.That is, you play the role of an understanding father and a good mentor and not a guardian.
2.We've talked about this,do not want to repeat,otherwise you may draw another bear,and I wouldn't want that,so let's just say CRIS after getting drunk(stupid reaction is not),but if you play in the snow I would say that it really helped(no one is credited in full minus the booze,but the snow more suitable option)
What about the promise to give it to him.This is when he is promised?

n

When she'll play in the snow-it is immediately obvious that she was genuinely happy and that Geralt realized that her need to,well, do not you understand.Drop to drink friends

a
aktw 20.01.20

At the cemetery just after I went in the snow but why is CRIS already play there not wanted. So well if the Council would decide, then the fact of the hike is considered an error, it turns out there go here do not go, then what kind of mentoring can be a speech if she's better.

n

aktw
Wait so you played in the snow and the cemetery went?so you don't get a bad ending

a
aktw 20.01.20

Snowballs are not played out of principle, I fixed her so she is remembered with doomed face in the final.

a
aktw 20.01.20

In my first post I described what he wants from us-CRIS according to the developers, and not what I was doing.

K
Krymskiy Korsar 20.01.20

This whole controversy will Survive Geralt or CRIS - what is not needed! CD Project RED, long before the release of The Witcher 3, announced the termination of the series of games about the Witcher. What the fuck to breed idle talk on the theme of survival? Yes - WE are FANS! Yes, the GAME is SUPER! But it's time to leave it in the past.. let's wait the new project from Polish developers wonderful. IMHO.))

n

Crimean Corsair
Who are you and what is forgotten in this thread,a miracle?Get out of here.

s
shadow326 20.01.20

Kenny_92
1 I don't know why minus)
2 in my opinion booze is so bad that Hera her hints nothing you can't do it, get over it) but it's bad)

a
aleks_ksm 20.01.20

Oh, how gave me this topic...
P. S. breed srach on, the more the better!

v
vzglydizugla 20.01.20

I think for CRIS best vedmochka to be, justify;
For the throne is not good is 20 years, the more we Philip on the line says he wants the throne of CRIS in order to get the power into their own hands. Well, to mislead the brain CRIS Philip certainly can, there is no doubt.
not bring you to the father; the first at that time she driven by the desire to avenge the Vesemira (and then better help, otherwise she will go). Secondly, from the very beginning we are trying to convey that for Amhara need it as a thing. Well, in the third Amharu we can not promise to speak, saying how to solve the CRIS. And generally Emhyr father for CRIS? she said his father? or her far more fathers Vesemir and Geralt.
Booze doesn't always help, there are examples of when a person becomes an inveterate drunkard (from problems) and becomes homeless, instead of that to try to understand the situation and move on. Psychologists pancake. The same about the steam release, if it is to keep you can get a trauma to the psyche, which is much worse than the broken vase. Well, the lab in General, is not much affected, because a couple of broken chairs. (Don't know how the elf, but CRIS had the elf all hair to pull)
Well, in the cemetery of go is sacred, there is nothing to argue about.

G
Garrus-1994 20.01.20

The niche in the first passage turned out good ending. CRIS Empress. Let him rules :D the Only condition that I had accomplished, but I still it drank, and played in the snow. Although if I were Geralt I would not have offered to drink, and would play in the snow. What did I in the second passage. I was reluctant to replay the point, because what is done is done. But not to go with her to the cemetery...here in my Imgur even better father than you.
Booze doesn't always help
It does not help.