3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nestrbob 20.01.20 03:41 am

HMM VI - Shades of Darkness problem (Might and Magic: Heroes 6)

If the game is not loaded 2 map quest:
Win XP SP3 - open the properties of the game shortcut(on the desktop) and add the startup path -offline, the game starts to brake terribly and creates in the Documents new system folder of the game(save the old copy and load the map). After the download is saved and we move the saves in the folder( remove -offline) - play on.
Win7 - in the shortcut properties set compatibility with Win7 and run as Administrator.
Nice game.
142 Comments
Sort by:
r
rom22207 20.01.20

Win7 - in the shortcut properties set compatibility with Win7 and run as Administrator.
What kind of oil oily?

n
nestrbob 20.01.20

rom22207
I drum, I play on XP, took from the network( if it all works). If you want, check the forums itself.

G
GoodMan12 20.01.20

I passed the first mission and when I go to second I have shows a black screen and all what to do?

n
nestrbob 20.01.20

GoodMan12
Read the first message.

G
GoodMan12 20.01.20

and what do you mean SP3?

n
nestrbob 20.01.20

GoodMan12
Service Pack 3 is a package of updates for XP, if you have the game to start, it means that you have it installed - nothing to worry about. If you play for XP, alter the shortcut, as described above.

n
nestrbob 20.01.20

G
GoodMan12 20.01.20

I have Windows 7

G
GoodMan12 20.01.20

thanks)

a
aist16 20.01.20

nestrbob,

Thank you! On the playground always find useful tips.

a
aist16 20.01.20

Advise how to run the second card in the "Final campaign"?
All the rest of the campaign went, and more – the same.
In "the Final campaign", after selecting any character, it loads only the first card. After its passage, – "Finish the game", and how to run a second card?
Maybe, who knows?

C
Cfynf11 20.01.20

Help!!! I am suffering with black screen for the second year.... Tried everything: in the properties of the icon offline finished writing it in compatibility Win 7 and on behalf of the administrator set, the introductory movies were demolished, window mode set = anything sensible. The strange thing is, the original menu of the game perfectly clear, some of the mission plays fine in color, but when going to the portal or a new mission falls into the black (where something is seen as negative, the dialogue is heard). And some missions initially starting with the black roller.... The same applies to single cards: some plays fully, some black and some immediately after the passage of the portal blacken. When you exit to the main menu it remains black... I Have Win 7роф., Mac mini server. Help pliz!!!!

a
aist16 20.01.20

Cfynf11

I have a similar picture was with the game "The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing".
Found, downloaded and installed the latest update patch, - everything became to work normally.

C
Cfynf11 20.01.20

I have a license, and I thought that the update patch is fed from Yubisofta as output or not ???? Where can I see that??? Thank you!aist16

n
nestrbob 20.01.20

Cfynf11
Here are a few options. If you have a laptop, then skip the game and do not hammer head. Curve version of the game or in the OS is not sufficient for normal operation of the game. When you start the game running a minor bend that guzzle resources and do not allow the RAM to load the graphics in the game, because of this, failures in the form of a black screen. The game is very capricious resources.

C
Cfynf11 20.01.20

I have quite a powerful machine, the Mac mini server with 4-cores and other trash that pull other toys are very fun, the only problem with the Characters, but I like them purposely dearly love, played all from the original....nestrbob

n
nestrbob 20.01.20

Cfynf11
Judge for yourself, the game is working, if not run with any version, it is only a problem with the OS.

a
aist16 20.01.20

Cfynf11
And where can I see it???

- I'm looking for with the help of Google, all the problems....

a
aist16 20.01.20

Cfynf11

http://might-and-magic.ubi.com/heroes-6/en-gb/news/details.aspx?c=tcm:21-95856&ct=tcm:6-231-32
Look here, "Patch 2.1" from 03.05.2013.
There and the instruction from the publishers of the game.
Of course, there are other locations, Google.

Z
Zarik55 20.01.20

Hi all, bought a pirate Might & Magic Heroes VI v2.1 gold edition, which includes all 4 add-ons unlocked, the problem is that I can't select heroes in the additional companies, it is possible to play current 7 original, but to play the League of shadows Anton or other Gg I hate it, can someone tell me what to do? or all the same it is due to the fact that pirates