3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nestrbob 20.01.20 03:41 am

HMM VI - Shades of Darkness problem (Might and Magic: Heroes 6)

If the game is not loaded 2 map quest:
Win XP SP3 - open the properties of the game shortcut(on the desktop) and add the startup path -offline, the game starts to brake terribly and creates in the Documents new system folder of the game(save the old copy and load the map). After the download is saved and we move the saves in the folder( remove -offline) - play on.
Win7 - in the shortcut properties set compatibility with Win7 and run as Administrator.
Nice game.
142 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 20.01.20

SolarDog
Where took offline dynasty weapon?

S
SolarDog 20.01.20

from here
http://www.playground.ru/files/might_and_magic_heroes_6_dinasty_weapons_offline-71649/

n
nestrbob 20.01.20

SolarDog
Do you read reviews? Hack village Kulibina.

S
SolarDog 20.01.20

in vain so think. in the main companii everything works in full volume. that's in addition to dark elves, there are some shoals.

n
nestrbob 20.01.20

SolarDog
If the mod causes any joint, then put it on the network stupid. You for example, a lot of joy brought?

S
SolarDog 20.01.20

so the mod was made BEFORE the addition with the elves. But in the main company, as I wrote above, no stocks wasn't with him. All osnovnu comrany passed without any problem. Robotor got the opportunity to pass it with a fully working dynastic weapons. You can of course and without it to pass, but IMHO working the dynastic arms very strong bun to enhance your regoa and the army.

n
nestrbob 20.01.20

SolarDog
Without the dynasty weapon is not noticed difficulties in passing campaigns. The main thing competently to use skill points.

S
SolarDog 20.01.20

and I'm not talking about the difficulties. I'm talking about the fact that the dynastic weapon gives a bigger choice of warfare.

g
glazzzz 20.01.20

I don't understand why in a multiplayer game on one computer on any map you cannot select the League of shadows as a fraction?
from this Supplement only campaign and everything appeared?

n
nestrbob 20.01.20

glazzzz
You just don't understand the settings when you start a network game.
Spoiler

g
glazzzz 20.01.20

look, choose randomly the map in multiplayer mode

g
glazzzz 20.01.20

then here's what happens.
(dynasty in of not working)
as I understand, the cards from add-ons just yet, or I'm an idiot?)

n
nestrbob 20.01.20

So you've got a rotten Repack, download normal.

K
Kastalia_ 20.01.20

In the campaign of the League of shadows,on the second mission of the Call of Malassa after completing the battle with the dragons these dragons remain. In repeated battles with the dragons, nothing happens.

The save game does not help :\
All the conditions during the passage of the same is made

+ has not appeared in a dynasty League in my game

n
nestrbob 20.01.20

Kastalia
And introduction to the Company is passed or began immediately with the Addendum?

K
Kastalia_ 20.01.20

I have all openly

But, once the League started :\

D
D.Artist 20.01.20

Pirates/License?

K
Kastalia_ 20.01.20

Pirates :\

n
nestrbob 20.01.20

Kastalia
Until you get through the Introductory Company - the game doesn't unlock until the end of the new company. Because of this, you have no choice in the single GG, and companies themselves are fooled.

K
Kastalia_ 20.01.20

Well, thanks for the help
Long live the nerd of the night