3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nestrbob 20.01.20 03:41 am

HMM VI - Shades of Darkness problem (Might and Magic: Heroes 6)

If the game is not loaded 2 map quest:
Win XP SP3 - open the properties of the game shortcut(on the desktop) and add the startup path -offline, the game starts to brake terribly and creates in the Documents new system folder of the game(save the old copy and load the map). After the download is saved and we move the saves in the folder( remove -offline) - play on.
Win7 - in the shortcut properties set compatibility with Win7 and run as Administrator.
Nice game.
142 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 20.01.20

Zassranec
In this mission, the first condition is the capture of a neutral Fort, and then fight with the dragons. This is accomplished?

Z
Zassranec 20.01.20

nestrbob
Yes, this condition is met

n
nestrbob 20.01.20

Zassranec
Try to replay from the last save game. I had a similar crap.

S
SolarDog 20.01.20

Similar problem but only in the third mission. In the end no fight with Kirin. There is a movie with razyarenny a Kirin but after the fight begins and, again, common map Missy. And in the event log is written draw ! Launched earlier integration, generally from the beginning passed the mission. All the same - this is niice and the inability to complete the mission. Does anyone know how to handle it. Is pirates 2.1.1

n
nestrbob 20.01.20

SolarDog
And what is this teaching? In normal mode the game a draw can not be.

S
SolarDog 20.01.20

I have no idea. As pirates, play off-line. The first and second mission completed without problems. And at the end of the third that's the problem and how to deal with it - figs it knows. Overacted when there was another week of the festival, but with the same result - a draw.

n
nestrbob 20.01.20

SolarDog
I also play on the Repack and offline, but no festivals I have. In all campaigns a proper go. What's your Repack and from whom? If the fight itself is not, maybe you have enabled the game itself?

S
SolarDog 20.01.20

Might and Magic Heroes VI: Complete Edition, based on the release [Steam-Rip] from R. G. Origins. No wataba no, all the battles he lead. I can not understand if there was some glitch the game would Visla or something nibut like that. And then a draw. Time such reflected, so something similar, perhaps, to expect developers. I have the feeling that something is not done with me, that would be the fight took place. But I kind of realize all the side quests, all cities captured, all enemy heroes made. In the Internet only in one forum, found the man's question with exactly the same problem. But no one answered him. To ask him it makes no sense - the question was asked long ago. And more than anything similar to my problem, no matter how hard I googled, Nati couldn't.

n
nestrbob 20.01.20

I have Might & Magic: Heroes 6: Gold Edition [v 2.1.1.0 + 4 DLC] (2011) PC | RePack from Fenixx . Nothing like that in the game not seen. Try to download the Repack from Fenixx, all works 100%. Yes, and fuck you Steam-Rip if you play in offline?
Spoiler

S
SolarDog 20.01.20

Thanks for the advice, I know this fellow, always great quality and Repack.. just doubt it will do so - to pass over me frankly breaks. Looks like will have to endure the game and to score on her.

n
nestrbob 20.01.20

SolarDog
I don't think is all that bad. Download new Repack and LOB back their saves, it is best to start from the beginning of the quest.

S
SolarDog 20.01.20

mmm, and you give me the link do not throw in PM ? on repak from Phoenix.

n
nestrbob 20.01.20

SolarDog
I just remembered something. There were many questions from players, whose game was not unlocked. They immediately began to play with new campaigns, without going through the introductory campaign - without going through an additional mission to the end is not open. After completing the introductory campaigns, on the main page, all icons campaigns should be open, there should be no lock. Maybe this you've got a game up and running, as though in demo mode.
Introductory campaign needs to be passed.
Spoiler

S
SolarDog 20.01.20

all companies, including induction, in the main game, I passed. Truth is, I never realized in the final company of the main game as it should be - one mission for each character or not. Of DCL-s interested only company with the dark elves (the new faction still). It and passed....up to 3rd mission. Where he hit the wall.
PS thanks for the link, but it seems impossible to download from there the download speed jumps from 0.1 to 10 KB/s, not above. I terpelki not enough to download 4 weeks ))

D
D.Artist 20.01.20

SolarDog
Alternatively, you can try to buy a license, he did so and very happy. In pirates you play as stump, no dynasty, no new weapons for you. There are discounts on the game, he took 75% of discount at all for a pittance, just wait for summer sales incentive, for example, and tell me if the game is really like.
He went through all of the campaign (some even 2 times), everything works fine.

n
nestrbob 20.01.20

SolarDog
The first time you download from a torrent? Got a link to the torrent, run (no seeds),open properties and add trackers from other torrent any. Add at least the top of the tracker ( the tracker name of the PG does not skip) from my screen and get 213 seeders - download speed of about 10MB/sec.
Spoiler

Create a txt document and save there the list of working trackers, and then just copy the whole list and add it to the list of torrent - butter will not spoil porridge.
Spoiler

n
nestrbob 20.01.20

D. Artist
I have the Repack works fine, but for a virtual weapon I money do not pay, the standard of the game enough.

S
SolarDog 20.01.20

I downloaded the same, your Repack. Set. Started the mission from the beginning. I reach the daimyo's castle and ......DRAW !!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm confused !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

n
nestrbob 20.01.20

For the sake of interest downloaded from this mission, all right - at the entrance to the castle video then battle. You have all side quests completed? What do you have for miracles - is not clear.
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

P. S. you Have initially, the job is teaching?

S
SolarDog 20.01.20

Figured out what the problem is. The thing was in the additional file which allows to use fully the dynastic arms. Deleted this file and everything ended as it should. That's just lost staff as a result. Yes well and figs with it. Thank you, for your willingness to help and for the tips.