3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nestrbob 20.01.20 03:41 am

HMM VI - Shades of Darkness problem (Might and Magic: Heroes 6)

If the game is not loaded 2 map quest:
Win XP SP3 - open the properties of the game shortcut(on the desktop) and add the startup path -offline, the game starts to brake terribly and creates in the Documents new system folder of the game(save the old copy and load the map). After the download is saved and we move the saves in the folder( remove -offline) - play on.
Win7 - in the shortcut properties set compatibility with Win7 and run as Administrator.
Nice game.
142 Comments
Sort by:
D
D.Artist 20.01.20

All really very quickly and effortlessly traversed, the campaign Shadows not so long actually, but the Heroes generally certainly not made for nerds. Recently played in skirmish, after all the game is divine.
Would you litsuhi, you can bylob duel chopped down, eh...

k
kkaazzaahh 20.01.20

D. Artist
Level difficult to pass the mission has some. Game for 500+ hours

K
Kastalia_ 20.01.20

Personally, my game - just to kill some time when in the end nothing to do. But that's what playing for the League can't loose the game disappointed me :\
Here and began looking for a solution to the problem :D

A
Andrei1389 20.01.20

So anyone figured out how to play heroes of dopolnenii, and that Olin Vyacheslav or his children when introductory walk. I just realized that because of the dynasty weapons in offline, but how to remove it from Repack revenants from the profile theta

A
Andrei1389 20.01.20

Or at least skinte preserve, where all additions are completed, it may happen, and that I'm on the Internet I can not find

n
nestrbob 20.01.20

Andrei1389
If you have a weapon sewn into the Repack, then the saves will not help you. Download normal repak.
Heroes of might and Magic 6 gold edition / Might And Magic.Heroes 6. Gold Edition (v 2.1.1.0 + 4 DLC) [2011, RUS, ENG, Repack] by Fenixx

A
Andrei1389 20.01.20

The solution in more than 7 gigabytes unfortunately for me primenimo: I have the Repack downloaded because it is on DVD placed. the user Hirok kind of helped.
28 August 2013 at 14:13 #
nestrbob
Moved the file from my old version of the game where only Danse macabre and Pirates were. These characters opened.

n
nestrbob 20.01.20

Andrei1389
I so this because repak I downloaded it on DVD was placed
I do not understand what the problem is? Good Repack all pigs do not shed and put the game with hardy. If we fundamentally depend on the reset to the media, that is not 1 DVD and 2 DVD.

A
Andrei1389 20.01.20

Thanks for the save! Now at least put the heroes you can play.

U
Urimma 20.01.20

When a section of the main menu, choose Battle, then the Script trigger, connected map (stripes) and when popitke to enter the city beats * instruction at 0x4fdf8572 referenced memory at 0х00000024 the memory could not be read! The game tried to reinstall, did not help!
What to do???
Help, Please!
Game version 2.1
Windows XP SP3

n
nestrbob 20.01.20

Urimma
Problem only in your OS, game and.
http://dr-error911.narod.ru/index/0-9

W
WhiteBearR12 20.01.20

Please help!!!

n
nestrbob 20.01.20

WhiteBearR12
Should be a space between the address bar and -offline. You have it, my no.

s
stalkerus 20.01.20

Does anyone have that when you exit or pressing alt-tab, the game freezes and is dumped into a black screen. Nothing works, only barbaric pressing restart. What it is and how to fight it?

s
stalkerus 20.01.20

sistena Windows 7 ultimate, SP1

n
nestrbob 20.01.20

stalkerus
The game is rather capricious, if you have a Repack, then put a normal - without glitches. With litsuhoy - tech support.

s
stalkerus 20.01.20

Repack from reloaded. Put another (also from them), the game was not saved. Found out - without leaving the game press ctrl-alt-del and choose logout.

n
nestrbob 20.01.20

stalkerus
I've mined a lot of the Repack and found normal : Heroes of might and Magic 6: gold edition / Might & Magic: Heroes 6: Gold Edition [v 2.1.1.0 + 4 DLC] (2011/PC/Russian) | RePack Fenixx ( the volume of 7.38 GB) 100% working - no glitches. Look to the volume of the archive was.
Spoiler

s
stalkerus 20.01.20

Thanks, I'll try.

s
stalkerus 20.01.20

Yes, it works, thanks again! Repak was really a curve.