3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nestrbob 20.01.20 03:41 am

HMM VI - Shades of Darkness problem (Might and Magic: Heroes 6)

If the game is not loaded 2 map quest:
Win XP SP3 - open the properties of the game shortcut(on the desktop) and add the startup path -offline, the game starts to brake terribly and creates in the Documents new system folder of the game(save the old copy and load the map). After the download is saved and we move the saves in the folder( remove -offline) - play on.
Win7 - in the shortcut properties set compatibility with Win7 and run as Administrator.
Nice game.
142 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 20.01.20

Well pliiiz help who-thread...

n
nestrbob 20.01.20

Hirok
Explain more, what you have is not working?

H
Hirok 20.01.20

nestrbob
I don't work the characters of the supplements. Additions work, you can safely pass, but only characters from the original. Pirates, version 2.1.0. Crack from THETA. Repak from rutora from revenants. In the comments wrote that this problem is solved by replacing the file DynastyData.bin of reloaded. But hell where to find one separately. But to swing the other too long, for dial-up Internet.

n
nestrbob 20.01.20

Hirok
The passage of campaign GG fixed and replace the file that does not change. If you want the file, then delete the game folder from documents and start a new game in the standard version you'll see the folder reloaded, and the line offline the folder called admin, both will file DynastyData.bin.
And the speed with which you have a working modem? I clocked up to 12-14 Mbps.

H
Hirok 20.01.20

nestrbob
I Beeline there a limit on the number of GB. When the limit is exceeded the speed drops to 54-70 Kbps.
The Council will try, but if you choose a campaign and return to the Main menu and then again to campaign instead of the hero will frame +. Ie the hero of the campaign there.

H
Hirok 20.01.20

nestrbob
Moved the file from my old version of the game where only Danse macabre and Pirates were. These characters opened. If there is a file from the version where the characters are, I think, and I have.
Email: [email protected]. If you have the game installed, throw if not difficult.

n
nestrbob 20.01.20

Hirok
I worked with a Megaphone and took a fare Owl from 0.00 to 10.00 full and unlimited speed limits. Per month quietly rocked 45-50GB, and the day after the end of the limit sitting on the minimum salary, and if the day does not swing, then a month 4Gb for browsing the Internet with the head missing. All the joy was worth the 350R.

n
nestrbob 20.01.20

lelunn
You have in the game folder there is no folder with the saves, it says that a new game is not started. To access the campaign, you must first pass a public awareness campaign.

D
Dmitrius171 20.01.20

I have Windows7. Had to reboot Heroes 6. The computer gives-Runtime Error!
Program: D:\Герои 6\gu.exe
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application s support team for more information.
In the spring of this already.Downloaded a file and it worked. Recall. Help!!!

n
nestrbob 20.01.20

Dmitrius171
Please contact the application s support team for more information.
Contact the support team.

J
JOHNBH 20.01.20

Please help. When you start the game climbs out the window the discontinuance of the program Might & Magic 6 Shades of Darkness, and then the game all locked, what to do?? before that the game run normal...

a
alek95 20.01.20

guys help

n
nestrbob 20.01.20

алек95
Initial installation or re? Try to remove the games folder from the documents and update the software.

a
alek95 20.01.20

nestrbob
I from an Internet downloaded,tried to disable the firewall as administrator and compatibility set helped(can something will advise?

n
nestrbob 20.01.20

алек95
Possible broken Repack, I told you in the PM reset link to work.

q
qpahtom67 20.01.20

Hi! tell me,maybe someone knows a solution? In the beech I could not help, the Internet also. tried to run in compatibility mode with xp sp3, and the other..I perenakachivat majkrosovt visuals and frameworki does not help! OS is widnows 7 maksimalnaya, sp1. I have a laptop, maybe a problem with that? a new laptop,not wooden..

n
nestrbob 20.01.20

qpahtom67
All I can advise.
http://www.playground.ru/files/might_magic_heroes_6_zapusk_igri_na_noutah-52118/

N
Nikosn 20.01.20

Damn, downloaded, installed. But in the campaign for the elves can't choose Railage. That is, clicking on any of the company remains the hero of that company, not Raila. First started playing for Sandro, the second for Anton... Kaka to decide,tell me. Maybe it's because of add-ons weapon dynasty offline?

N
Nikosn 20.01.20

Understood, really because of him

Z
Zassranec 20.01.20

Good time of day. Going through the campaign of the League of shadows. During the second mission the Call of Malassa there is a persistent problem. After passing 3 tests (the final battle with the dragons) the dragons remain and the mission is not counted. If you attempt to battle with the dragons, nothing happens after clicking the Attack. Who knows what could be the problem?