3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jah Rastafari 21.01.20 02:29 am

Help in choosing headphones

Today bought headphones Philips SHS4700. Anyone who thinks some ears to take, highly recommend these. the best that I have ever taken. The sound is just awesome. The whole car in the train is yours. Shouts be healthy! Clear, deep bass, bright treble. Excellent ratio quality/price. The ears are only 27 euros. In Technosila is possible to take cheaper, for only 559 rubles, as I am, there's the off-season. so I take and listen to.

Note 1: the subject does not assume almost any value. Can remove it if deemed unnecessary.
191 Comments
Sort by:
m
maniak 21.01.20

27 euros... I'm better than your $ 2 will leave...

J
Jah Rastafari 21.01.20

in Technosila can be bought for 559 rubles. That less than 20 evrat.

A
A.Soldier of Light 21.01.20

something expensive from you headphones...

J
Jah Rastafari 21.01.20

You know, we have ears Sennheiser 130 euros. All lies in the quality.

B
Black Hole-PG 21.01.20

I bought for 750r identity Davoli shitless.

G
Glamurnyy SuhareG 21.01.20

People tell me what drops to take ?so loud and quality to thousands of well Mona more sensitive!

B
Black Hole-PG 21.01.20

droplets take any sense from them a little while Sonya have cool ears old

J
Jah Rastafari 21.01.20

I mean, ear? The use of them, indeed, little. Good sound quality you will not achieve at any price. Only if your fingers headphones ears press. Bass - zero. Some vysokochastotnyi. Take ear-clip's or even closed. especially if you're going up to thousands for the price of something to take.

G
Glamurnyy SuhareG 21.01.20

Hmm Duc Cho drops finally not worth it to take?OO!!hmm!and what kind of ear-clip's ???!

-
-Evg- 21.01.20

in fact, it is better to take the closed makes, and then drops the ears spoil.

M
Makatumba 21.01.20

well, not all
I have a drip from the Sony player was probably already work not a little less then all is well sound normal (though Yes, if to compare them with closed which I sometimes use at home they droop) look OK no problem but I listen to music regular code is not at home

-
-Evg- 21.01.20

2 MAKATUMBA
the drops listening to music interfere with external sounds (car horns, the roar of the subway, etc.) necessary to increase the volume of the music. and this has a detrimental effect on the eardrum. Be old and deaf - remember his ear - drops :)))

B
Black Hole-PG 21.01.20

well, the drops are much more convenient on the street and not look so silly in them. and then you go down the street with huge mugs necherta neliete over you posmeyatsa passers-by :)

-
-Evg- 21.01.20

on to me no one laughs, or I can't hear

a
aXenom 21.01.20

))) there is мп3ха, and to her ears a break for a week. got already.

N
Nekrohrenaten 21.01.20

Interested in what headphones you use, reviews, and price preferably.
Want to buy some inserts advise! Used Philips SHE8500, fully ustrali, but the wire broke, sorry...

S
Svarog 21.01.20

Use headphones from Nokia.

And just lens, you need to Iron to go with such questions. :)

C
Cen7Aur 21.01.20

Cosonic CD-851, on their work, not complaining

A
A][EL 21.01.20

Philips SBC HP200 for 800 rubles, not complaining

S
Slen 21.01.20

Cosonic mdr - cd850 regbk pf 280 PE... MNU f full satisfied, price - performance ratio Kachitsa :)