3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jah Rastafari 21.01.20 02:29 am

Help in choosing headphones

Today bought headphones Philips SHS4700. Anyone who thinks some ears to take, highly recommend these. the best that I have ever taken. The sound is just awesome. The whole car in the train is yours. Shouts be healthy! Clear, deep bass, bright treble. Excellent ratio quality/price. The ears are only 27 euros. In Technosila is possible to take cheaper, for only 559 rubles, as I am, there's the off-season. so I take and listen to.

Note 1: the subject does not assume almost any value. Can remove it if deemed unnecessary.
191 Comments
Sort by:
G
GTAman 21.01.20

I, like an idiot, few days read the reviews on headphones. If the reviews more or less clear (although IN ALL the reviews of different headphones, I read that the Mat they lack bass), then the feedback is almost always the opposite, like they were written by either trolls, or Mat and washed-this is very confusing, and the Mat do not want to buy.

Z
Zhan-Klod V-Zhban-Dam. 21.01.20

Not an idiot.Everything is OK.

I got used to. Basili God forbid.
I have now such.Very nice to sit on your head,the bass is deep.

l
ladykiller69 21.01.20

If you want in big to walk down the street, here, is not a shame http://www.prostomac.com/2010/06/beats-by-dr-dre-studio-obzor-didzhejskix-naushnikov/

L
LSD_Videosystem 21.01.20

The HD 202 Sennheiser in,I personally happy,and the budget in General is fine so go,Skynyrd Free Troubles a five-minute solo clohesy,finally chic.

a
absurdus elementum 21.01.20

sosnooley good naushniki, I have a model budget for a thousand rubles, bass hammer, and I'm happy
Bubnicki not needed, I think.

G
GTAman 21.01.20

Yes.

N
Na penek sel 21.01.20

if you take only the ears from Sennheiser! but of course native is better))

M
Mistrust 21.01.20

Hi all, I want to buy headphones but don't know which to take. I love to listen to rock/metal (SOAD, Skillet), ie for me the bass and low frequencies as well as listen sometimes something else (Dubstep, Hadouken) which of course implies all frequencies, from deep bass to high frequencies.
I can't decide due to the fact that in the market a lot of goods, and to hold in your hands will not give all :D
If someone has headphones that are used for such purposes please advise
About the price, the main thing that in reasonable limits :D

Thanks in advance for your opinion

G
GTAman 21.01.20

Sony MDR XB-500. Comfortable, great sound, he was still alive.

M
Mistrust 21.01.20

oooii3gg
You now use them?

G
GTAman 21.01.20

You now use them?

Yes. Lining very soft, ears completely they fit and don't hurt.

M
Mistrust 21.01.20

oooii3gg
and how are they heavy?

x
xAndrewx 21.01.20

and how are they heavy?
I'm afraid that his head will fall off?

G
GTAman 21.01.20

and how are they heavy?

In fact, very light.

M
Mistrust 21.01.20

Andrew Tu
-_-

oooii3gg
hmm..okay, thanks, will consider the option :D

Z
Zhan-Klod V-Zhban-Dam. 21.01.20

Don't waste mom's money on ice cream,buy yourself http://www.mvideo.ru/products/50032930.html !Be a man,mate!

s
sashauzer 21.01.20

Dialog M-870HV
Good sound, cheap (700r).
After their failure made yourself here is a combine of the two headphone models:
http://www.casemods.ru/section17/item623/
It turned out very well +very comfortable in them))

M
Mistrust 21.01.20

sashauzer
hah, looks funny =)
But such pussies not for me =)

s
sashauzer 21.01.20

MSTrus
believe me, a hundred times the reposity, especially in glasses (there's nothing you can do about it) +is stronger than the noise insulation => cleaner sound

Generally look at the Sony XB-500, I think a decent headphone. Well, or Philips tonnes for the three

M
Mistrust 21.01.20

sashauzer
about KHB-500 already read, watched, they, say for of dubstep cool to dance, but rock, and so requires that you configure...and it's not much since I have everything going, and I don't want to climb in the equalizer to change the settings =)
now Sennheiser хд428 look