3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jah Rastafari 21.01.20 02:29 am

Help in choosing headphones

Today bought headphones Philips SHS4700. Anyone who thinks some ears to take, highly recommend these. the best that I have ever taken. The sound is just awesome. The whole car in the train is yours. Shouts be healthy! Clear, deep bass, bright treble. Excellent ratio quality/price. The ears are only 27 euros. In Technosila is possible to take cheaper, for only 559 rubles, as I am, there's the off-season. so I take and listen to.

Note 1: the subject does not assume almost any value. Can remove it if deemed unnecessary.
191 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zhan-Klod V-Zhban-Dam. 21.01.20

The lame wireless headphones we have in MVideo are from 3,000.And what's the difference?I have these wires do not interfere.So I agree with you.

1000 Post.

A
Alex Eko 21.01.20

The lame wireless headphones we have in MVideo are from 3,000.
Love m-video prices to inflate by the way.

S
Sairis1 21.01.20

I have wired Appear HD 202 690 CZK (about 1750 rubles), very happy =).

And wireless is not recommended, there may be problems with the signal.

Z

I have wired Appear HD 202 690 CZK
The same that I have,differ in the size of pads and the shape of the top of the arc.So sho we're similar.

A
Alex Eko 21.01.20

I have wired Appear HD 202 690 CZK (about 1750 rubles), very happy =).
Day before yesterday I such for 849 rubles bought in the city )

C
ComR 21.01.20

If the budget allows take audio-technica

C
Chalyi 21.01.20

In Soviet times, bought our headphones,so I fell asleep.I bought some China,in this case tried on 3 models,it seems to have chosen for 800 rubles,and came home dressed and 20 minutes later it feels as if you have a pot of hot on the head and ears of the clamp tightened.On this spit on the parameters,the main thing that was convenient.

a
absurdus elementum 21.01.20

what would you recommend?
The niche of this.

l
let da guilt go. 21.01.20

In order not to create unnecessary topics will unsubscribe here:
then you need to buy a plug-in closed ears, so I don't know what to buy, then of course a purely personal matter, but one that can advise from budgetary variants(40 Euro) ?
listen to mainly be on 5530xm and basically it's all sorts of Nude mitol, grunge, grind, old-school psychedelia(Jefferson airplane, doors, love, Shokin blue, etc.)
thought to take Sanchi сх300ІІ or 400II, but after reading the reviews, I realized that the price is too high because of the brand. now leaning towards Fisher fa970 the second revision, but many write that the lugs are purely for electronic music..
what to buy.. I don't know. please help)

here's an example catalog with prices in Minsk: http://catalog.onliner.by

A
Aloe 21.01.20

senchi сх300ІІ
take, the brother. alive. you reviews not read those

G
GTAman 21.01.20

Take good.

How to insert in-ear headphones? Since childhood, afraid to push in the ears of all sorts of rubbish, and these headphones really drives the horror.

D
Dr. Strangelove 21.01.20

Objat, do not insert well. And that there is no alternative?

In General, hrenovinu letter Er in his right ear, and with the letter Le in the left ear. That should do it.

K
Krasavica-voin Seylormun 21.01.20

In General, hrenovinu letter Er in his right ear, and with the letter Le in the left ear. That should do it.
Ohmi, now looked - there really are letters is, I didn't. Ashamed.

N
Nedra Chili 21.01.20

in-ear
It would seem, and here boyar?

By sabzh, better not. The sound in them by and large worse than normal headphones

G
GTAman 21.01.20

I just have to hike the ear channels too narrow, so the headphones have not wet, although they are the smallest bands.

S
S-4iksa666 21.01.20

In-ear - droplets chtoli? Right now, them and use, some for 1300, they have the third(!) in a row, with the warranty certificate changed twice, only enough for 2 months and die, although it says that for six months. What the hell, or rather che ha freebie such :)))

I just have to hike the ear channels too narrow, so the headphones have not wet, although they are the smallest bands.

Yes, they don't need with the power on the inside to push, will be painful.

B
Black Label Society 21.01.20

at me already ears themselves adaptirovana to headphones for often use

M
Metal Boss 0xE 21.01.20

Plugs, chtoli? Do not know what they need to be a problem, but to the ear long accustomed.
with the warranty certificate changed twice
changed twice
changed
Quaker, login :|

G
GTAman 21.01.20

Here in advance a lot, what would ears choose?
Well or advise a close to$60.

Z

I appreciated Senniheiser EH 150 (HD 202) to the last time.

The result of the work – the perfect DJ headphones
Price: 1990 rubles
:D