3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jah Rastafari 21.01.20 02:29 am

Help in choosing headphones

Today bought headphones Philips SHS4700. Anyone who thinks some ears to take, highly recommend these. the best that I have ever taken. The sound is just awesome. The whole car in the train is yours. Shouts be healthy! Clear, deep bass, bright treble. Excellent ratio quality/price. The ears are only 27 euros. In Technosila is possible to take cheaper, for only 559 rubles, as I am, there's the off-season. so I take and listen to.

Note 1: the subject does not assume almost any value. Can remove it if deemed unnecessary.
191 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sidzuko 21.01.20

I was very tormented by this question because native to ipodm ears for the year of operation were demolished beyond recognition, and besides, winter is coming and I want something big and warm :)
Tend to Appeal
Yong-350-m or 250-m, but this is purely at random, the result of the comparison proposed in NAT.
There are more here that long-haired music lovers, carry huge ears, unsubscribe..

M
Mazahammer v.2 21.01.20

I immediately knew who created this topic.....

m
manve 21.01.20

hd 550 liked the quality, but somewhat inconvenient.

I
Imenem Ostashkovca 21.01.20

The ears rule.

A
Anti_Cimex 21.01.20

iPod don't like COWON of iAUDIO taxis! )))

F
Frank_Farmer 21.01.20

And in my opinion, to buy a good headphone enough to take 250-300$, and buy ears known brand, type B&O... Or at least Sony...

I
Imenem Ostashkovca 21.01.20

Heretics)

S
Sidzuko 21.01.20

with my careful operation is the same that to throw a hundred bucks in the trash :((

E
Electric Wizard 21.01.20

Big headphones on the street never wore. Small(iriver'a) have never failed, even in 25 degree weather listening to true black)

A
Anti_Cimex 21.01.20

Sennheiser mx 550 headphones are excellent and are worth no more 500r

M
Mad Butcher 21.01.20

Use headphones TDS-3, closed type.
Produced, it seems, in the Soviet Union.
Plug - old, with five conclusions.

x
xFantomaSx 21.01.20

And how? Cool sound?

M
MasterJest666 21.01.20

Vosche headphones Zalman, they have 5.1 sound.
I would like to share with Philips , the model does not know the price of 1600 R. the Sound is good.For the price and sound all OK!
Creative Gigaworks S-750 7.1 coolest thing that the current after 1 hour at Max burn.Why more acoustics don't buy.
And the ears , the Zalman that have 5.1 sound.

M
Mad Butcher 21.01.20

And how? Cool sound?
Even, I would say, excellent. Clean, without interference.

M
MasterJest666 21.01.20

I was just saying. The choice is yours.
Design strict at Saba.But for 12000 p. it has no analogues.You listen to it, if you have not heard, it is better not to discuss!

Medusa is expensive because of the bells and whistles.If you need good sound then the Zalman, if the bells and whistles, the jellyfish.

Creative.There sound 100% perfect.I would have preferred, but for 1200-1700 RUB you can buy the ears with excellent sound. I do not understand why the loot is nothing to burn.

http://shop.key.ru/shop/goods/59106/

http://shop.key.ru/shop/goods/38521/

http://ru.europe.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=437&subcategory=439&product=16975&nav=0

I would take chenit of them in your place.

A
Account_is_deleted 21.01.20

I have in the Studio AKG 240 Studio...

Great ears... the living accommodation is all a fairy tale!

V
VaMpiRe 21.01.20

panasonic rp-ht, were taken somewhere for the 800R. excellent quality 3 years exactly worked

D
Dead children call my nam 21.01.20

and my ears are sony mdr v 150. if you need good sound for reasonable money - the most it. one note for the year - allawasaya from mounting plastmassa. for metal-fight-the excitement that
P. S. to mount such mislo because I have them on the street constantly dragged. (monitors)

Oh, and they cost 750 R

M
MasterJest666 21.01.20

panasonic rp-ht, were taken somewhere for the 800R. excellent quality 3 years exactly worked

I would not say that the ears of this company are good,because had I not liked it, but the most annoying is the rattle after 6 months, maybe 8. However they flew me like an airplane, but right now, philips shp895, took over 1600 rubles.Happy with the flights they have been strong, but they are.I would do for a great sound took the acoustics, and ears for 1000-1500 will do.Most manufacturers ears for 1000 p. good.

DronXlll So I need closed type headphones(this is important)

AKG K301 XTRA--in-ear Headphones Hi-Fi semi-open (circumaural-around the ear lie)

There swill Sony with two wires separately to each ear, I think the sound from them is not bad.Only with the ears is so that the ears are good, but bad ear closed, that the lower classes crawl.

http://shop.key.ru/shop/goods/38522 that is my choice.

Jack 3.5 mm, gold-plated =better conductivity

Frequency response is worse than the AKG K301 XTRA, but you nah 26.000 Hz is not necessary, you're still their home will use, as a regular user.

The resistance is 70 Ohm= cleaner sound, but if the quality is bad, so it will be very noticeable.

1500 mW higher than the AKG K301 XTRA

THAT'S JUST HOW THEY COVER THE EAR?????

And finally Creative in the sound have succeeded, they have all the products excellent.This is something that you can without a doubt take.(of course not from their cheaper items).

D
Dead children call my nam 21.01.20

mcRiDER, if you're talking about my Sony, the soup they close at 5, bottom grabs the eye, and if the equalizers to work - finally super, 2 wire