3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
trantox 18.09.19 08:08 pm

Violence and drugs in Fallout (Fallout 3)

Personally, I drastically did not like the fact that in F3 you can't kill children, and replacing real drugs for imaginary. I hope that at least the graves you can dig up and become a slaver.
Your opinion on the above and generally on the subject.
123 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xorza_32 18.09.19

Nehru to kill children period!!!!!!!

U
Urbaniz 18.09.19

Personally, I drastically did not like the fact that in F3 you can't kill children
Firstly-why the heck those it is necessary? Secondly - you maniac?

j
jokman 18.09.19

Create one out of molehills, right there mountain you can't kill children and fake drugs.

t
trantox 18.09.19

I was expecting a replica of this. Agree that F3 assumes in concept some leeway and realism that has been nipped in the Bud. If above actions can be performed, it does not mean that anyone is going to do it. In F2 to do all that was possible, but I have never met another person who played even for the 'bad' Persian drenched children.

U
Ulman 18.09.19

Let it be when all the mods will do.

D
Delta 38 18.09.19

My opinion with the kids did the right thing, Neher wet, and so dismemberment for all step(which in General is cool).
and about drugs, and I do not care what kind of drugs? real, imaginary, so that the main effect was.

k
kirikkk 18.09.19

I hope that at least the graves you can dig up and become a slaver.

impossible. to kill children is not humane.

r
romka12 18.09.19

I agree with the author of the theme - freedom should be. Another thing is whether it will be used. During the game in the second fall I never killed children, but the fact that it was possible to do as it pleased, it is that you do not restrict.

_
_ICE_ 18.09.19

I agree with the author of the theme. You need to do to be able to kill children. As an example of their city. I would be easier to cut there than to do their stupid quests. Restriction of liberty. In фал2 if a child robbed me I killed him. As pologaetsya thief. And anyway what's the difference who to decline? Why zhenschin possible, and no children? Same people.
PS And let's green blood will do.
PPS And dope in the FAL is always invented by the was.

M
MANBOY 18.09.19

1C annealed anyway- screw instead of a jet, and do not care for censorship ))

W
Wedlor 18.09.19

The idea in the fall is that the children are the future of the world, so no one sane will not kill them.
The fact that the hero cannot kill count came from the shelter.

the replacement of real drugs for imaginary

Holy shit! you count, they replaced the device for light amplification through stimulated emission of radiation on a laser, well, you do not count! what dolt! finally! how could you!?

_
_ICE_ 18.09.19

The fact that the hero cannot kill count came from the asylum.

Sucked from the finger. But if I want a lifeless desert. And I'm a villain, not a hero. And by the way the game for the villain one of the features of the second tether. To be able to go bad guy just a couple of games there. And it seems that the tether 3 in them neuhodis.

M
MOck 18.09.19

these are the nerds then go to classmates or classmates shoot

M
MANBOY 18.09.19

these are the nerds then go to classmates or classmates shoot
But this is a truly stupid statement

M
MOck 18.09.19

you think with your head first....the people who are in the game you have to kill the children, they clearly have a psychiatric problem!you go ask any passer-by it is normal or not

M
MOck 18.09.19

sign up to a psychologist and tell me I have to in the game you can kill kids...is this normal?he will tell you who you are

_
_ICE_ 18.09.19

brain

Tibi himself to the psychologist would. And nerve full. And probably not distinguish reality from the game.
Question to all the haters infanticide in fallouta: Why adults shoot the arms, legs, head fine, and the children not? In any case, this set Pixela.

PS the brain there is a button of edit if that.

M
Mr. Romero 18.09.19

but in the game
you can Rob korowai

T
Tiber 18.09.19

now is not the 90s when it was possible to make a game about anything,and how you want it,not many publishers/censors/pentecosta Parliament.so rejoice,that though the blood of dismemberment left.

S
SoulCube 18.09.19

And there are prostitutes in the game?