3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
trantox 18.09.19 08:08 pm

Violence and drugs in Fallout (Fallout 3)

Personally, I drastically did not like the fact that in F3 you can't kill children, and replacing real drugs for imaginary. I hope that at least the graves you can dig up and become a slaver.
Your opinion on the above and generally on the subject.
123 Comments
Sort by:
h
hou5e 18.09.19

In any case, this set Pixela.
not pixels and polygons. Do not confuse the squares with models))))

A
AlexMos 18.09.19

And that children without an adult will not survive
What kind of excuse is that?
what vsralisa adults can kill children no was Oshimili the rights of children to death.

Children are mutants, and therefore unkillable conventional bullets, grenades and other things, and this is our future? go nafig blow up megaton.

about rape is a perversion even in the game. Right?) Justify...What a double morality is that? How about cannibalism in the game?
Subjective this is my personal opinion and it may not sovpodayut with the opinion of the site administration. :) cannibalism is needed. Imagine going through the desert, not a soul want to eat and the next fat, juicy partner comes at you with a strange look drooling at the mouth looking. what will you do?
This is the principle of survival. and rape what's the survival rate? no. Or keep the victim 9 months that she gave birth to?

About good and evil is generally a separate crown.

G
Guardian. 18.09.19

what vsralisa adults can kill children no was Oshimili the rights of children to death.
You put it very precisely. xD +1.

Children are mutants, and therefore unkillable conventional bullets, grenades and other things, and this is our future? go nafig blow up megaton.
Better FEV virus. So it's more reliable...

about rape is a perversion even in the game. Right?) Justify...What a double morality is that? How about cannibalism in the game?
Subjective this is my personal opinion and it may not sovpodayut with the opinion of the site administration. :) cannibalism is needed. Imagine going through the desert, not a soul want to eat and the next fat, juicy partner comes at you with a strange look drooling at the mouth looking. what will you do?
This is the principle of survival. and rape what's the survival rate? no. Or keep the victim 9 months that she gave birth to?
If so... And no, the main character eats the body not for the sake of survival, but simply because he is obviously like.) Talking about it, and decrease karma.

About good and evil is generally a separate crown.
Well, this question is appropriate for discussions in this thread, I guess...

O
OldOwl 18.09.19

Australia banned Fallout 3 because of anthracina (reference to drugs)
Blood and violence..........

76RUS 18.09.19

Yeah... too bad you can't kill the kids... and from the drugs in the game almost no effect.... it All plugo you'd better have something better...

O
OldOwl 18.09.19

children of Mona wet, there is a special mod, that folk craftsman ply)))))))))))))))))))))

K
King of bot 18.09.19

I bought then girl from the bar megaton, she says, let's go upstairs, came, and she went to sleep, I Cho? In addition to the shotgun, nothing can not get...

U
Uncle Dan 18.09.19

You judge for yourself:
If YOU would have a chance to get a foul, and YOU'd do REAL names drugs and would be allowed to kill babies...... You know HOW many of you had problems??????????????? That would be advocating violence and narcoti, could the article perhaps be...

G
Guardian. 18.09.19

The propaganda — some kind of the wrong word, however, many do use it... but what exactly is it? The image, Yes, dealing with censorship and morality... and yet.
In Fallout 2 you could kill children, I want to recall.

U
Uncle Dan 18.09.19

Well, you remember WHAT was the foul 2, i.e. a top view, and it is sometimes difficult to discern what's going on on the screen, and the game was then a novelty, was not rigid rules, etc.

K
Kuro no Shinigami 18.09.19

No, let's redo it every time the parents of the brats throw a tantrum, and they roll it all the time and even for no reason (Mass Effect).
If so judged, then Fallout 3 at all to leave should not have been - there's blood red color and the name of the real weapon - a knife, for example. We're all maniacs will in the future, because we kill the poor pieces of code weapons with real name. Killing mobs it's also violence ?
Let better do with the ability to organize the genocide of all that moves and with the real names of the player, it seems, no one is forcing children to kill and becomes a different sort -Phil...

U
Uncle Dan 18.09.19

KURO:
Ha ha ha ha... Golden words.... have he!!! ha ha ha... and why Americans tower from any Gtalk blows and take gun in hand, and the Russian DIN Clive Barker's: Jerico, All series of GTA, Gothic, silent hill, all the parts of the foul, Dark Mesiah, in short all the games, and then, in the morning, have Breakfast and go to work (to school, to the Institute.... in kindergarten 0_o) and not killing anyone??? um, what the Americans what is complex????

M
MiD10NighT 18.09.19

I didn't even notice that the game is not to kill children I thought Mona's just in my head did not come to do it
For the entire second fall, too, none of the children were not killed -there is no need

F
Funkmaster 18.09.19

I didn't even notice that the game is not to kill children I thought Mona's just in my head did not come to do it
For the entire second fall, too, none of the children were not killed -there is no need

At least one adequately is among us)

B
Berserk bez shtanov 18.09.19

You dostovlyaet pleasure to australiathe children's heads and hands? Tada you in a psychiatric hospital.

G
Guardian. 18.09.19

We are after all talking about something else. About the realism, about disabilities in General.

S
Slava95790 18.09.19

I also never killed children, and ordinary people from the dope didn't kill him. And dismemberment in General I like to use on the raiders and other bad guys and animals.

P
Pauni 18.09.19

Xorza_32
You finally normal? Fallout has always been the only game that you can play as you wish!

P
Pauni 18.09.19

Urbaniz
And you're finally a normal person?

A
A.Soldier of Light 18.09.19

trantox wrote:
In F2 to do all that was possible, but I have never met another person who played even for the 'bad' Persian drenched children.
How about. So you are not all bad guys met 8)
Fallout 2Взять the same den (Den) from Fallout 2. There, each store is a child that can sometimes steal the hero anything. That's really annoying. And a real reason to kill any of them, to not steal 8) Briefly and clearly.
By the way, graphics is important in this respect: it is absolutely different feeling when you knocked the child in the old Fallout 2, and when in a game where the level of graphics at least in Fallout 3. And if the above even more difficult to observe this evil. Or to make it.

_ICE_ wrote:
Restriction of liberty. In фал2 if a child robbed me I killed him. As pologaetsya thief
Exactly ^_^
Is there a mod for this, by the way. Rare for such a mod...
Fearrex wrote:
F3 is a great opportunity to see the world of Fallout beginners
So funny to read. It's still what to say with the world of Doom beginners can see, after playing Doom 3. I'm not talking about the new Doom (2016), it's understandable. But it would still mean that you have not played the original and therefore the whole world and do not know nifiga. F2 is a fundamentally different game, and for the beginner it is imperative to evaluate it, before or after F3, it does not matter.
KESHA290690 wrote:
the second foul could kill ditey for the reason that freedom just felt more
Exactly this is the main argument *for* the opportunity is all wet. Realism, as it were.

Novi wrote:
Guys, those who say that the impossibility of killing children in the game - the limitation of freedom, I ask you, is the inability to befriend the child, play with him, something to give him, to build a house, work as a doctor or a teacher - not the same restriction of freedom? Why didn't you say that it is wrong to limit this freedom? Why do you say only one thing limited freedom - impossibility of killing children in the game?
The physical possibility of killing all life it is as if the norm of reality, here the restrictions are meaningless in principle. Limitations on murder does not fit into the framework of such games in General, the restrictions imposed by censors, and that's all.
Further, the ability to build a house is the possibility of the engine and additional options for the character, it would have forced developers to pursue opportunities in the world F3. This is simply not in the game, and have children like other people and beings. You can kill everyone except children, which proves the presence of artificial limitations due to censorship developers themselves.
That is, in other words, the destruction of the children in the game may be easily implemented without extra costs on the part of developers, while building a house like Fallout 4 is a completely new features in the game that are not in principle in F3. As you can see, everything is logical. If the game *is* weapons and *can* kill everyone why not kill individual characters? THIS violates the realism already, that *is* in the game at the time of its release. And exaggeration is irrelevant here ) All sex and rape is what to play with the child and to build him a house: new game engine, new features that are not provided initially.
Palpa Humvees[left the site] wrote:
the limitation for good
There are almost none in the game, considering the fact that introduced into the game at the time of its release. All your restrictions for good is, in fact, the requirement to add new things to the game. New questi etc. It would be possible to allow the player to give drinking water to any resident of any location to raise karma? Yes, this is just an example it is implemented chips within the existing constraints of the engine and content, I think.
PS
No censorship in these games should not be ) That allows engine and content released games, then it should be. Fashion is a separate issue...