3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
trantox 18.09.19 08:08 pm

Violence and drugs in Fallout (Fallout 3)

Personally, I drastically did not like the fact that in F3 you can't kill children, and replacing real drugs for imaginary. I hope that at least the graves you can dig up and become a slaver.
Your opinion on the above and generally on the subject.
123 Comments
Sort by:
P
ProFfeSsoRr 18.09.19

Should look how with GTA to make and hide. And mod makers will be excavated. Just a little pogramotnee to Bogart, to the court direct by far the the innocent to be.

W
Wedlor 18.09.19

Sucked from the finger.

Yes, the whole universe of fallout sucked from the finger :) Well, tell me where in 2070 some year cars will be in the style of the 60's? And radio and toys?

H
HollowHeart 18.09.19

well, the author bent. if Vova and L2 go crazy, and then at meetings they kill each other, what will happen if the game will be to kill children? maybe even allow rape? for realism?

C
Cing 18.09.19

heh is it in the ini nezya to put that quest to kill you???) I think if children identity can kill))))) although I don't know

drug pomoymu current screw, rest are all fictional)

S
Sotoneyuschiy tichka 18.09.19

about what will happen if the game will be to kill children?

Immediately evident - has not played in the first part. Idiot, it's already done long time ago.

you think with your head first....the people who are in the game you have to kill the children, they clearly have a psychiatric problem!you go ask any passer-by it is normal or not

And you're a moron, where is wrote that took/tossed/bought the game just for the sake to kill the kid, and if it took, then it would mean that life will power lacked when}{uerite youngster. People need the killing of children, for a wider gameplay feel really free world. And dismemberment to clean and say : But fuck it you need? And then you when the real killing in life will be the corpses to mutilate. Fall people liked not for the fact that he just fall and all its components.

The sequel should imply an improvement at least, but it does not cut the fact that people are so fond of.

V
VovaElka 18.09.19

The screw by the way is not the real name.

M
MOck 18.09.19

you are justified?such people should be treated

C
Cing 18.09.19

screw this Russian folk of pharmacy buzz=)))

X
Xorza_32 18.09.19

All I want in the game you could kill children but nobody wants to kill them 0_o
(And if there are such and then quickly enrolls in a course to the doctor)

F
Fearrex 18.09.19

wasn't in the Fallout of the REAL drug ever...perhaps it is our localizers spratlys, but all chemistry (except rad-x and radaway that have real prototypes, albeit less effective) was far-fetched...conclusion - play the original, not the localization-translations...
about the killing of children - mill sorry, but f and F2 came out so long ago that the Original many of our gamers had never seen...whether 96, or 97 year, and despite warm reviews from fans of RPGs and their ilk, the Fallout caused many a rejection of the gray-brown sickly color scheme...well, you had to be patient and to pump the unpleasant sensations, from the appearance of the game (it's especially pathetic looked at the background shimmering with all the colors of Baldurs Gate), to enter the aesthetics of the game and rate it, that is, the depth of the depth...
therefore, I am inclined to consider the F3 more like a remake of the original Fallout, albeit very high-tech...
and the complaints about F3 unreal baby: a little (!!!) violence, you can't kill children, no sex...the feeling that people are not waiting for a F3, and a simulator of the maniac-then, by God...I originalnogo the fallout theme and genocide of children,sex, etc. have a ride, because he came to strengthen measures to combat violence in games in America and other countries, but the third Fallout all of these realities must be taken into account, otherwise you know what will happen with the creators...plus, the F3 is a great opportunity to see the world of Fallout beginners), and if there is no bourgeois children - no longer a good third of buyers
and, hand on heart, honest - well, do F3 so bad, what the hell, the inability to kill children in it is so terrible disadvantage? =)))

R
Rikutatalukishiku 18.09.19

In General,as stated above,just need the effect of freedom....The fact that you're free-he gives light to the soul...
To kill or not each of the gamers private....

S
SkippeR- 18.09.19

I a ban on the killing of children does not interfere, although I would love to stabbed the mayor of little Lamplit)

A
Ahtani 18.09.19

1) Who likes to kill children Express address
2) And at the same time the recognition is for what you,the goats,failed :o)

t
taburetka 18.09.19

I love to kill children! Very! But do not give the same infection.... Could a mod will appear. With what pleasure I will cut off their fingers :)

A
Ahtani 18.09.19

- Comrade Sergeant,Sergeant omrade ! There is the whole platoon of the stool has !
What ?!?!? Well, I'm going to kill them,all on the ground !
Who dared to fuck the stool,a step forward !!!
(released all but one)
- What are you up to ? Who is this ?!?!?
- The Ordinary Taburetka !

:o)))

t
taburetka 18.09.19

Ahtani
Nope. Just the name isn't taken.
So, children's humor hits the target.

A
Ahtani 18.09.19

So,we are the children
sho any adult in the forehead to cram :o)

G
GoRRinich 18.09.19

Hmm would be funny fol2 without the ability to kill everything that runs :). Dead city with some children... the horror. I personally when I passed fol2 for the evil Persian killed everything I saw, children and Brahmins, including :), just a total cleanup of the area.

Forbidden to kill children in the foul 3, well, in principle, surprisingly, censorship is now extremely severe.

you think with your head first....the people who are in the game you have to kill the children, they clearly have a psychiatric problem!you go ask any passer-by it is normal or not
well, it certainly is annealed, and people who need to kill other people, those with mentality everything is OK?! let's introduce age restrictions in games to murder, i.e. as soon as the child turned 16 for example, it can kill... =b.

A
Alex_Cra2y 18.09.19

And that says it all
pix.PlayGround.ru
Girl, you lost your head

S
Saifer666 18.09.19

I don't know, I used to help care - adults, children. And all this American political correctness which is becoming popular in the world I was not very happy. Give equality in the face of death!!!