3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-SK.art- 21.01.20 08:11 pm

The choice of processor v.6 [x]

In this topic we choose processors.

Before ask question, it's highly recommended to read the theme FAQ: Processors

Do not forget about the rules of the forum.
Old topic here
267 Comments
Sort by:
M
MagicHero 21.01.20

Lodurr
You article about your percent read better. And look at the graphs that the acceleration a little but adds fps in games.
Lodurr wrote:
Changing the clock frequency or voltage can cause damage or shorten the life of the processor and other system components and can lead to a deterioration in stability and performance.
This is done downs did not climb there where does not understand anything. And then maybe can paputsa those who will put naprugu to the maximum frequency immediately above 5 GHz and will run the computer, and then they wonder why everything burned )))
About life my PERC is already in the crackdown on 5 years!!! and he rather is simply Ustream morally, it is already possible to tell is deprecated than fail )))
I have personally razgonova percent even when at school and your the then from Celeron 433 or 466 turned 600 that gave a noticeable boost. But then the crackdown was much more difficult at the same Celeron had on-Board jumpers to change the bus frequency and all this was done without the Internet.

M
MagicHero 21.01.20

Lodurr
Yes, the man who has nothing in mind to talk sense.
Lodurr wrote:
About you and preduprejdenie the small print that acceleration degrades the overall stability and performance of the system.
Of course if all put by Bolden, with his naprugu the roof, speeds up to the heavens, put the cooler for $ 100 that good nothing. And if you do the overclocking systematic testing at each step you'll get a performance boost for nothing, having spent quite a bit of time. But as wrote above if a person has no drain then it is better not to do this.
These instructions just write the instances if down what will do what I wrote above, and not only for processors but sometimes something like that is in the manual to refrigerators, TVs, etc. Idiots the world is full of and what they can do is unknown, it is better to err.
Lodurr wrote:
Say it again, I'm concerned about ultra picture, but not pale rose soap with a little fps. :)
It's like overclocking kills the picture? that kind of nonsense??? And let me ask you, just answer what you SPECIFICALLY did to improve the picture quality? please answer specifically and not the delusions that everything is set up according to Feng Shui.

k
kityara35 21.01.20

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
clocked i7-6700
I now describe this process.
6400 is still heard on the basis of 170 mothers to the level of 6600

M
MagicHero 21.01.20

Lodurr
Lodurr wrote:
I don't do acceleration, so this is not for me. )
If you don't do not understand, then why write nonsense?

M
MagicHero 21.01.20

Lodurr
And what's the GB? it's just the manufacturer that collects the iron. And if the mother is on В250 chipset overclocking then there is no trace because the multiplier is locked. But you GIVE PROOF that you have on the motherboard with chipset В250 it is possible to disperse percents, and no nonsense support from birth )))
I understand you have a Gigabyte GA-B250M-DS3H, so read what is written about the acceleration, a detailed overview )))
https://www.ixbt.com/mainboard/gigabyte/gigabyte-ga-b250m-ds3h.shtml

O
OkGo 21.01.20

kityara35
kityara35 wrote:
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
clocked i7-6700

I now describe this process.
6400 is still heard on the basis of 170 mothers to the level of 6600
So all the same process. Take mother on z170 (where almost all of them), flash the BIOS, being driven on the bus.
I average how good the stone (i7-6700), but their 4.5 GHz made easy. Did and 4.7 or 4.8, but already there is a voltage necessary to turn up much. And the performance increase is not justified.

O
OkGo 21.01.20

Lodurr
If being chased by chipset b250, the tales you tell.
Only come here for the facts and without insults. Myself just check everything that you write:
1). To change multiplier you can up to the maximum frequency turboboost. I.e., above 42 you have set can not only reduce.
2). The acceleration of the bus will not go, because you just won't give it to change.
3). Useful settings are available, except that voltage, but to sense from it if everything else is blocked?

Because Intel brought overclocking is only for socket z170 and z270. In the case of skylake processors with locked multipliers drove the bus in the mothers with z170.
Then the shop tried to cover up. Not very well.

But you can disprove my words, breaking up your i5-7600k at least to 4,5-4,6 GHz, because before such frequencies were driven even a regular i5-6400 bus. What can we say about a CPU with an unlocked multiplier.