3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-SK.art- 21.01.20 08:11 pm

The choice of processor v.6 [x]

In this topic we choose processors.

Before ask question, it's highly recommended to read the theme FAQ: Processors

Do not forget about the rules of the forum.
Old topic here
267 Comments
Sort by:
G
GeRR_Praetorian 21.01.20

Zewer
Most games don't support/support crooked sly
BU ha ha!!!!!!!!))))))))

G
GeRR_Praetorian 21.01.20

If anything all the new AA projects work well with SLI. One videhoe there is nothing to do!
Particularly claims, ohhh grow up! I played like that with one videhoe( Thank you, had the brakes(
Krayzisy, farik, Duma, dishonored, Deus ex, prey, GOST rekuna, Battles, Duthie, Lark, Mass effet, Snipers, Division, Dog, any Warhammer and sooooooon other games that I have on the screws - EVERYTHING is perfect with SLI working. One videhoe, as I said above it is better in such demanding games when playing on super huge resolutions not to go, because hard on the brakes! Eight years on SLI and sit all works for me perfectly, and krivospitskaya as always complaining about krivorukost, not realizing that the brain of their crooked-mutated and not SLI curve)))))

Z
Zewer 21.01.20

STANDS of Milivoje
Yes, the students know better what and how supports
you can continue to buy for 100,500 vidyahu, in hopes to increase fps

G
GeRR_Praetorian 21.01.20

Zewer
Well, where are we, thirty pupils up to you) We dalshe Wake prislushivalsya to wassim tips and ipati viduh on one or stroike with 10 fwuas))))

Z
Zewer 21.01.20

STANDS of Milivoje
)00))00)00)000000

Z
Zewer 21.01.20

STANDS of Milivoje
they say it is better to take the farm
at the same time mine and play kruizis cochere on the Lam
Cho and norms, and may even fps increase (none)

G
GeRR_Praetorian 21.01.20

Zewer
it is better to take the farm
at the same time mine and play
Absolutely......
Not interested.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 21.01.20

Zewer
The comp is too weak for this.
No ten titans)

d
dobro4insky 21.01.20

Zewer
That where not supported?Ah Yes, the holidays...

Z
Zewer 21.01.20

dobro4insky
may have someone vacation, and I just came home from work (a loader wagons loaded collect on kadahar)
and in the case
Argues than 2 graphics card is better from one, which is equal to the price for two
type 1070 x2 gtx = gtx 1080TI well, in the likeness of
I myself argued - nothing
there is no support in many games, large power consumption, the memory does not stack, etc.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 21.01.20

Zewer
Have you ever thought that you can put two 1080Ti???? And at the same time increase performance significantly! When I had one gtx 1080 in high resolutions, right and ultra settings, especially not to play was on it. The situation changed dramatically, when I put the second vidyahu, so still and frail they broke up. I understand the dude 1070 one you already have, then of course it is more profitable to take another 1070, preferably at a time when mining this nonsense will end and the video thing for cheaper. Moreover, two 1070 are not much better than one 1080ti, and if they do, and to disperse.... The conclusion is obvious)

D
DarkMoney 21.01.20

Take Intel Core i8, I have 2 years worth of work as the clock was cranked up to 6.6 Hz

E
Edvins 21.01.20

Zewer
I have a six year old and a very positive experience of using SLI. Never had any difficulties. Even in those very rare games where it is not supported it can be emulated. And from a financial point of view - all winner! Buy one with the latest map and 2-3 years do not know the problems. When pressed, take the same for a song and another 2-3 years no problem! Savings of up to 30 thousand! In addition, NVIDIA vowed that in the near future due to improvements DirectX12 in SLI the memory of the two cards will add up.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 21.01.20

Edvins
Not bad!

Z
Zewer 21.01.20

Edvins
Very unlikely that this will be in the near future
STANDS of Milivoje
I have 1920x1080 and most players the same
Why do they need 2 GTX 1080 TI?
I asked SPECIFICALLY what to bring will be SLI two GTX 1070 1080 is better from TI? (After all, Edvins such a request)
Can you bring the fact the benefits? Come on, I really wonder

Z
Zewer 21.01.20

Edvins
You have no problem because you, as I understand it SLI is almost a top-end solution, where even 1 video card will pull all ultra at 60+ fps. You SPECIFICALLY monitors using 2 video cards? The framerate? Because I think not, because the nonsense on the face

E
Edvins 21.01.20

Zewer
Actually my question was about the processor, and the discussion about the SLI came out of nowhere. Anyone that fits the everyone enjoys. Again, I'm Ti just will not pull, and the second 1070 a couple of years when it will cost 8-10 thousand no problem. And percent cheaper.

E
Edvins 21.01.20

Zewer
It's simple. There is a desire to play in Full HD on ultra for 5-6 years. This opportunity, if my finances gives only the option described by me. That's the whole monitoring! But high-resolution my monitor does not allow!

Z
Zewer 21.01.20

Edvins
Percent in most decisions enough
Not sure about processorsamsung games (Battlefield 1, Division, etc.). Although I think there will not be bolnica

https://rozetka.com.ua/ua/search/?section_id=§ion=&text=gtx+1070&rz-search-button=
gtx 1070 is an average of 21K UAH

https://rozetka.com.ua/ua/search/?section_id=§ion=&text=gtx+1080+TI&rz-search-button=
gtx 1080 TI is an average of 31k

21K + 21K = 42к UAH < 31k UAH
And where is the logic? You don't have enough money for GTX 1080 TI, but then it will be enough for SLI GTX 1070
So where is the logic? And power from SLI more
And performance of your 42к hryvnia will be worse than 31k hryvnia
Comment on please

Z
Zewer 21.01.20

Edvins
Well, if you have experience of 6 years, that means you were using before the gtx 1070
Write your card that you did 5 years and how do they work now