3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-SK.art- 21.01.20 08:11 pm

The choice of processor v.6 [x]

In this topic we choose processors.

Before ask question, it's highly recommended to read the theme FAQ: Processors

Do not forget about the rules of the forum.
Old topic here
267 Comments
Sort by:
a
asbarton 21.01.20

LakerSC
There is an option in exchange for a intel i5 write in a personal

S
Saints Russia 21.01.20

People can not decide whether or not to change for i7 4820K i7 7700K

d
dobro4insky 21.01.20

Saints Russia
Yet rather no than Yes...Wait for the new line....

S
Saints Russia 21.01.20

dobro4insky
Hmm, like 2066 I want to wait, but just until the money is I'm afraid that as usual with salt

X
X_ray_83 21.01.20

Now Ryzen 1700+B350 breaks any Intel at this price ! Then not even think about it at all....

-
-SK.art- 21.01.20

X_ray_83 wrote:
Now Ryzen 1700+B350 breaks any Intel at this price ! Then not even think about it at all....
Where it breaks something?) In video encoding? Well, OK. this is it, not all do. But for gaming this processor is so-so. Yes, it is faster poor FX, but the same 7700к drains well. If you take the computer from scratch with an eye for 5 years, then perhaps the risen will be a good choice. And those who every couple years, change the platform to take this misunderstanding is not worth it, I think.

w
warp 37 21.01.20

Saints Russia, just not worth it, wait for Skylake-X.

V
Vinni-Pukh 21.01.20

-SK.art-
-SK.art - wrote:
Where it breaks something?) In video encoding? Well, OK. this is it, not all do. But for gaming this processor is so-so. Yes, it is faster poor FX, but the same 7700к drains well. If you take the computer from scratch with an eye for 5 years, then perhaps the risen will be a good choice. And those who every couple years, change the platform to take this misunderstanding is not worth it, I think.
Don't provoke him, please, for God's sake. Now the whole forum will drown in his videos, and evidence you were wrong.
Saints Russia
Saints Russia wrote:
Hmm, like 2066 I want to wait, but just until the money is I'm afraid that as usual with salt
2066 himself forward, if intel finally come to their senses and start releasing 8 core i7 and 16 production at least at the price 5930К/6850К you can safely go. + more cache prune, which should not frail overclocking potential to give.

X
X_ray_83 21.01.20

-SK.art-
And those who every couple years, change the platform to take this misunderstanding is not worth it, I think.
This is pure idiocy and not rational. Percent take the 5 years instead of 3 years, if I do take it I would of stores each year climbs, I do get free time to spend, not to change every year +10% flea !

X
X_ray_83 21.01.20

DragonXXXV
Well, you play in FullHD and I'm not talking about resolution 90 which applies to QHD ! )))
Video cards change more often than the percent..... if you change the percents together with the card you originally bought sucks percent not more, that's your own fault fool ! )))
And with the development of technologies RELEVANT NOW 16 PERCENT NUCLEAR WITH DDR4 3500 forward and not have to change every YEAR, percent ))))
Every year change percent ahahaha )))) What you have in mind a mess ?????

V
Vinni-Pukh 21.01.20

DragonXXXV
DragonXXXV wrote:
My risen dozens in games is superior to the i7-4790k.

Don't do that anymore, and then I almost burst his tummy

V
Vinni-Pukh 21.01.20

DragonXXXV
DragonXXXV wrote:
Who the hell are you?
47 fps is not enough?
If in games where it was 65-70 fps, it's now 110 fps. It's a little????
Reisen does all percent of staud in games even if Stade 8-16 cores!
Something looks like nonsense.
DragonXXXV wrote:
AMD ryzen 7 1800x
Wow, this is super powerful processor!

V
Vinni-Pukh 21.01.20

DragonXXXV
DragonXXXV wrote:
Yes, you're right. This is the best processor for the game.
Would have been, if he hadn't fought any processor from Intel starting with Haswell

V
Vinni-Pukh 21.01.20

DragonXXXV
DragonXXXV wrote:
No, you are not right. Fleece is your stone. Do not argue, 1700 th not so good, but my percent 1800x pulls any steud. Look tasty!
Okay. Your CPU in games is worse than 6900K. At equal core speed Broadwell-E 4.2 GHz Haswell is equal to-E at 4.4 GHz + error.
Modern games ( except WD2 ) ate load all 4 cores + HT, and barely uses 6 cores. The result 7700K faster than Broadwell-E and the more Ryzen.
DragonXXXV wrote:
And acceleration
Acceleration? In what place ? 4 GHz is better ?
DragonXXXV wrote:
temperature even better!

You all these stories tell elsewhere.

V
Vinni-Pukh 21.01.20

DragonXXXV
DragonXXXV wrote:
That is, instead of your created in eksel Phoenix diagram
The author of this article Rasamaha (Dmitry), he has very good reviews.

DragonXXXV wrote:
any game on maximum settings over and check your percent and mine and????
Shit question. Come on.
DragonXXXV wrote:
Set the maximum settings and resolution (if I am not mistaken there you can put 8k) and check where will be your percent and mine.
Our processors are shit both, and work in 5% of its strength, high will bend the video card in this resolution.
DragonXXXV wrote:
Offer first Battles 1.
I have no license this game.
DragonXXXV wrote:
If a pussy say it! Let's see who will remain in the operator of the horse, and who is on horseback with a super eight core processor!
Well, you first get a GTX 1080 ( which we had identical video cards) and then compare, or tell the game where the influence of the graphics card is minimal.

a
asbarton 21.01.20

LakerSC
Did you hear about the increase in the CPU voltage ? and after the dissolution test prog OCCTPT
I FX8320E quietly dispersed to 4.4 (above did not try, no need ) all tests passed no errors, and plus the motherboard has to be normal , and not the budget. In YouTube there are real videos of how to overclock the CPU
What motherboard do you have?

V
Vinni-Pukh 21.01.20

DragonXXXV
DragonXXXV wrote:
No, the game is not very demanding in this resolution. I have already checked. smoothing only need to disable it, so that was more or less normal fps
And still rests on the graphics card.

DragonXXXV wrote:
I have a 1070 in SLi. Set frequency default to level the scores. Two 1070 without overclocking is not far away from one GTX 1080. There gonna fix the results, so it was fair.
There can't be some honesty. 1070 SLI faster than one GTX 1080 at 25% right, and even more. Here is you can unfortunately you pussy not to measure. You any adequate person to say that.
Here you will find 1080 to compare. But it does not make sense. I have no one 1070.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 21.01.20

Guys while this is not something
well, there is not much drank
You can also in a pitch battle to connect ? What's going on? Only inappropriately a lot of letters today have enough In two words what is the argument?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 21.01.20

sho testirovanii necessary? I just today was doing my hours
Talking to shove ie sho test

V
Vinni-Pukh 21.01.20

DragonXXXV
DragonXXXV wrote:
Moreover, this battle is not very good friends in SLi.
therefore, he proposed to level the scores.
In our dispute can resit 2-3 of the frame. But how will you know where you got the error,and where not? That's it. The GPU must be identical