3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-SK.art- 21.01.20 08:11 pm

The choice of processor v.6 [x]

In this topic we choose processors.

Before ask question, it's highly recommended to read the theme FAQ: Processors

Do not forget about the rules of the forum.
Old topic here
267 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vinni-Pukh 21.01.20

DragonXXXV
DragonXXXV wrote:
He tells me that it percent most powerful.
Not the most. If roughly in games 7700K>5930K(my)>1800X

DragonXXXV wrote:
He humiliates me, that is my cent, believing that it is the best and my shit.
God forbid, I wasn't trying to offend you and especially humiliating)))

G
GeRR_Praetorian 21.01.20

DragonXXXV wrote:
Two 1070 without overclocking is not far away from one GTX 1080.
God save and protect)))))
Well, you and psycho))))
These two vidyahi close to the Royal Titanium 1080 XP where one takes in the mouth compared to them and by Tito!!!!
Z of ghzv gjxnb jnhtpdtk
Sha I almost sobered of attackage))))
All I went on in Prae on the second play of krugga than TOC readers.

A
An__ei 21.01.20

DragonXXXV
I have a question sorry for being blunt - I have one MSI GeForce GTX 1070 silver oc the i7-4790k processor, RAM 12 GB. 1600 MHz., power supply 850 watt. Monitor 2560-1440 144 Hz. What's best for that resolution on my hardware -two GTX 1070 and is strictly whether the GTX 1070 silver oc or the other, or one gtx 1080 ti and how it will differ in performance in 2K.

V
Vinni-Pukh 21.01.20

DragonXXXV
DragonXXXV wrote:
Wow, this is super powerful processor!
This processor cool in synthetics but not in games. Intel's stronger, I'm sorry, but it's a fact.

An__ei
Of course take a second 1070

V
Vinni-Pukh 21.01.20

DragonXXXV
DragonXXXV wrote:
Why do I have a 4790k after the performance with the new percent, increased by 45 fps! Well, damn, I don't have a!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We need facts, facts.

L
Listoman 21.01.20

STANDS of Milivoje
Sli 1070 useless purchase. In 90% of games sli is not working. And of the remaining 10% 100% scale nowhere. So one 1080ti better at everything.

M
MunchkiN 616 21.01.20

An__ei
one minute would be better. only in superheavy modes can be 2 graphics card will be better due to the staff of AFR and with a typical capacity not exceeding 30фпс
for sly's performance can be considered again like to share the solution quantitatively to the number of cards. again, it is small for moderate fps so as to accumulate internal delays associated with the sly from work. so, if you cook something superhuman resolution at 1070 will nabludaetsa under 75-90фпс tow more times that resolution already does not. plus the memory bandwidth is not summed up directly but it largely determines the limit of fps.
according to my pitch convinced sly and the other MGPU can be compared with this of the Rover which is getting a lot of wheels to drive around ULTRAMAXIMIZER mucky ON ULTRASUPERCRITICAL with 32-fold aliasing in the power 30фпс in the name of St. grafana.
however, if for example the Ming was 1070 and the choice between the Ti I would probably put the 2nd card to not zamorachivatsya with buying, selling CHL purely for the money and if for me is very habitual.

L
Listoman 21.01.20

An__ei
Estesno one 1080ti better.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 21.01.20

Listoman
In 90% of games sli is not working.
Skazi my vidyuhi where perfect SLi)
Dishonored
Farik
Snipers
Dogs
Splintery
Wizards
Deusi
Lark
Andromeda
Krayzisy
Doing light
Metro
Divison
Battles
Callas duty
Assassins
Pray
Mad max
A bunch of strategies
And GOD FORBID I PLAY WITH a SINGLE 1080 at 4k in the new AA game!!!!! Had a legendary Witch with the Hells a slide show with one seeing Hoi an

I would say otherwise:
I can prodljat spisok again and again ))))

m
masha 21.01.20

I missed the still separate processors, graphics cards separately? Do not help each other?
Don't mean embedded video.

M
MunchkiN 616 21.01.20

Masha
sense?
10-15 years is nothing fundamentally in the Igors did not change. there is a theoretical performance which is capable of processor and video card separately with excess of iron or the testing conditions. from the knowledge about the performance of each link individually, it is possible to fold them and the resulting performance will be limited to the slowest in the specific case of a component of the bakery when all together.

H
Huskarl Krstk 21.01.20

Masha
processor how was the pipeline remained but the video card was used for uber calculations and similar tasks

m
masha 21.01.20

MunchkiN 616
Huskarl Krstc
Understood. I was wondering helps the processor graphics card to pass data from place to place or not.

_
_Whispers In The Dark 21.01.20

How can we replace I3 4160

E
Edvins 21.01.20

I have overclocked to 4400 MHz i7 3770К.. Bought a GTX 1070. As always enjoyed your SLI going in the future (when cheaper) to buy a second GTX 1070. I think in this case it would have to change the processor. QUESTION: what fits best?

E
Edvins 21.01.20

MunchkiN 616
My question (see above) judging by Your comments on the forum, You will be able to give a reasoned answer.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 21.01.20

Edvins
Leave poko this kumon percent acceleration Tyr Pyr La to pitch Dauch Gabovich was 1070 overclocking it and dabivayutsya of raskraski these bunch of vidyahu Kamuni will reveal them if no peck exaggeration but kako'll be buying to do pitch Volta of camuni Dao of change in acceleration, it will not open the door two, for example Purchasing 2070 i9 and mother x3999 was to raskraska from Cumana to peck GPU such 2070-2080

M
MunchkiN 616 21.01.20

Edvins
3770к it's like the CPU ceiling that already update not possible. the next step would be replacing the platform. ie the mother, the processor and the fact that it is not suitable from an old pitch.
I don't really know what is 3770 in such acceleration but if the ultimate is not to strive for 60 fps then it is most likely to be missed on a pair of graphics cards. than higher the resolution, the more responsibly it will be enough when paired 1070.
as for the processor then this topic probably Nada will decide after the purchase of the graphics card. for the range of processors may change. and if purely on these graphics cards will be pretty top i7 under socket 1151 with overclocking. well, what th more CPU enough money the better. however, to change i7 3rd generation add-on the 7th I at the moment do not see. at least I have interesting corn 1800 for overclocking or the more expensive 8 core-16 stream processors on the more expensive sockets. but a couple 1070 they are in my opinion redundant in the very near future.

g
gennaz 21.01.20

STANDS of Milivoje
Procuring i9 and mother x3999 was to raskraska from Cumana to peck GPU such 2070-2080
With thermal paste under the lid,Yes this percent and 2 years will not last,but the cost of mothers under the animal series.
Spoiler

Z
Zewer 21.01.20

Edvins
Most games don't support/support crooked, sly/Crosshair
Question
Why do you have 2 gtx 1070?