3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-SK.art- 21.01.20 08:11 pm

The choice of processor v.6 [x]

In this topic we choose processors.

Before ask question, it's highly recommended to read the theme FAQ: Processors

Do not forget about the rules of the forum.
Old topic here
267 Comments
Sort by:
s
sneg_tir 21.01.20

Fenderrr
set the frequency at 4.3 and lower voltage.

-
-SK.art- 21.01.20

Fenderrr
Search for an acceptable stable ratio of frequency and voltage. It is advisable not to approach the threshold of 1.4 V. if you are working on tenure. Although. if you have a temperature with this voltage does not exceed 70 gr. this principle is not scary. But better still try to find ways to lower the voltage. After all, except the CPU voltage in the BIOS there are a bunch of options, twisted that, you can try to achieve stability of the CPU with lower napryazheniem, when the frequency of the processor. In General, smoke theme for sandy bridge on overah can register there and ask for advice. It would be better if you on the forum find the theme of your motherboard and ask owners of your nutplate there.

F
FIL. Prosto FIL 21.01.20

That you can buy on am3? Do I need to take the AMD Phenom II X4 945?

D
DozoRRR 21.01.20

FIL. Just FIL
In recent games will not play on it.

F
FIL. Prosto FIL 21.01.20

DozoRRR
Yes not, does not matter. Most importantly, whether it is optimal for ам3? Simple to bathe with flashing the BIOS, if to take for ам3+ is not an option

S
Sipogka 21.01.20

Hi all, need help in choosing CPU in mind FM2 AMD A10-6800K, FM2 Athlon II X4 845 and FM2 A8-Series X4 7600 which is better to choose?

A
Argentum72 21.01.20

Sipogka
why not a FX 8300 or 8320?

S
Sipogka 21.01.20

Argentum72
My motherboard supports socket FM2 and FM2+

N
Nonakk 21.01.20

Hello! Advise what core i5 processor to buy to solve a gtx 1070~980ti? I think to myself to buy skilak namely 6500 core i5 with a cheap motherboard(not going to overclock) and strap ддр4 to 8GB of RAM. Collected here primat.su

W
WWQ 21.01.20

Nonakk wrote:
Hello! Advise what core i5 processor to buy to solve a gtx 1070~980ti? I think to myself to buy skilak namely 6500 core i5 with a cheap motherboard(not going to overclock) and strap ддр4 to 8GB of RAM. Collected here primat.su
any 5 scalac will open, but you better take the cheapest i7

h
helio 21.01.20

Nonakk
BU better i7 or i5 with K

M
Matreshe4HiK 21.01.20

Have not looked in the direction of the processor! After the idea of changing the platform I wanted to ask about the performance of the new I5 generation, or rather, 6400 and 6600 ( which is K) at stock frequency the difference in performance is there, and that is minimal. And even 6400 without the letter K at the end, but it disperse a lot of not working. Given roughly the same overclocking potential (+- 100/200GHz) and the difference in price of 5K I assume that 6400 is a better purchase than 6600К?! And given the 10-20 percent advantage ( overclocking both) on FX 8370 and not mandatory?!

People discussion?!

M
MunchkiN 616 21.01.20

Matreshe4HiK
from infa about overclocking 100-200MHz.
the CPUs with an unlocked multiplier, the overclocking potential is limited by petallica Mat Board cooling and the stability of the CPU at a high voltage. on average, it is appropriate to talk about 1GHz overclocking usually honorable.
have a CPU with a locked multiplier overclocking can only be done when overclocking the entire system. and the Mat Board starts to become unstable from overclocking is quite small increasing the bus frequency. although the acceleration of the bus can give results better than simple overclocking to the same frequency. but the multiplier can multiply the result.
but the question is - why nuzhon 4 production CPU given percent advantage ilitny stones.

M
Matreshe4HiK 21.01.20

MunchkiN 616
And ilitny stones currently it is that?

M
MunchkiN 616 21.01.20

Matreshe4HiK
which in the area of 40-100 thousand wooden Xeon

M
Matreshe4HiK 21.01.20

MunchkiN 616
Don't understand buying motives I7 (currently with our economy towards green bumashki) for 40K, given the environment in which it will be used,why and by whom! Or am I simply behind the times, and every now innate enthusiast or not Imperial this business to buy a piece of metal less than the monthly wage of R.... Oh, his salary!
My opinion sounded relatively budget and the question was raised about them, well, how would the essence of the question is also about them.

M
Matreshe4HiK 21.01.20

MunchkiN 616
Well, not that, like I know how, well, how would probably know how, so my friend told me what bus and multiplier)

M
MunchkiN 616 21.01.20

Matreshe4HiK
the essence of the question why and to what extent the desired performance and acceleration.
the answer to this question would essentially be the answer to your
the processor index to the Mat Board support overclocking has much more potential for performance increase than without it. and not equal.
if a comparison between the i5 processors and farms 8xxx. FKH is an outdated platform and not the most successful. overclocking it above 4.5 GHz do not see any prospects because he has a low skoost transfer data to the bridge where the sitting of the graphics card against processrow and-x 4ххх-6ххх series and the actual capacity of the cache and the final performance on the core and frequency.
got I3 i5 I think very few cores - threads TK game sometimes very perfectly load my 6ядерный FKH to ceiling. hence they are optimized more than 4 cores. for this reason, I would consider either 6-8 nuclear FKH or i7 to pokoke. i7 at stock performance more.
someone with me of course will not agree but my peck's opinion is.

M
Matreshe4HiK 21.01.20

MunchkiN 616
Understand) I mean that with the proper and stable (daily) acceleration 6600К will take about 200 megahertz frequency greater than 6400 (relatively extra 3 fps in games will cost about 5 thousand wooden), and given that the 8370 will show fps on 7 frames less result the idea of changing the platform as if all is lost, comparing the cost of a new platform and just changing CPU! 10K vs 25K (the mother should always be good))

M
MunchkiN 616 21.01.20

INTEL Core i5-6400 Processor
The CPU frequency of 2.7 GHz or 3.3 GHz in Turbo Boost mode
INTEL Core i5-6600K Processor
The CPU frequency of 3.5 GHz or 3.9 GHz in Turbo Boost mode

I think first when acceleration of the bus will take workers 3.2 GHz in a very successful event. although it is said that a new generation of well being chased around the bus. is there anything specific I can not say the TC Express controller still in rocessor therefore he's chasing with him that undermines the stability of the acceleration is very fast plus built-in graphics.
the second will take 4.2 operating frequency with turbo disabled without any effort and special skills. even with the boxed cooler 4 GHz it the entire take for the TDP 90W
to pay or not for that, I don't know TK, I do not see any prospects in 4 nuclear processors. those I don't know how to show the CPU after 2 years after 4 and so forth.
the number of frames each depends on the video card part.
I conventionally think that the graphics performance is always higher than any existing overlaps and the performance of any CPU on the fact that it was possible to put a mental map of the future which is not if the computer is supposed to update.
in other words, if the graphics card is there something like a 970 and a new more productive there does not appear during the lifetime of the processor then of course the meaning is in acceleration and the processor can be not.