3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-SK.art- 21.01.20 08:11 pm

The choice of processor v.6 [x]

In this topic we choose processors.

Before ask question, it's highly recommended to read the theme FAQ: Processors

Do not forget about the rules of the forum.
Old topic here
267 Comments
Sort by:
C
CryteK 21.01.20

mibr777
throw it to the i7-6700k

S
SUSUL1 21.01.20

Bomber
Is you 9 with battle late=)
But Intel is then annealed with the names of the models)

S
SUSUL1 21.01.20

mibr777
The difference will be achieved only at the expense of the higher frequencies last + overclocking via the unlocked multiplier.
In most tasks, I mean games, a new architecture that gives increase to no more than 10% of the 2000 series at the same frequencies

M
MunchkiN 616 21.01.20

Bomber
core 2 Duo cooler
е6800 extreme is the coolest for extreme acceleration on a steep Mat boards and a water bath
е8700 there is the steepest in the line like in Principe absolute bezrodnoy frequency and the final crackdown on the ilitny galese. do not be surprised if on some sort of coolest lanparti х48 he will take with modern coolers 5 GHz and will be one of the coolest 4твертая from AMD FKH in the crackdown on broke very cool for AMD FKH

D
Dr.Virus_ 21.01.20

There are people who ordered the i7 6400T QHQG ?
If you have accomplish your goal in HP please, have a few questions.

H
Horse567 21.01.20

what is better i7 3770, Or i5 2500K?

S
SUSUL1 21.01.20

Horse567
Stupid question, of course i7 is better

D
DarknessCM 21.01.20

SUSUL1
hmm? And what is it better than my i5 6500? HyperThreading?... sorry, but I don't need it :)

V
Vinni-Pukh 21.01.20

DarknessCM
DarknessCM wrote:
... sorry, but I don't need it :)
Well, if you don't need top-end graphics card and an extra fps in games, then Yes, you hypethreading not needed.

D
DarknessCM 21.01.20

Vinni-Pukh
so read it first for what it is, and shame)))))

V
Veneell 21.01.20

guys there is a question, I'm putting together a budget PC, and I can not decide either to take b\y kit with LGA1366 M. Board + Intel Xeon X5570 2.93 GHz + 8 GB RAM + Deepcool GAMMA ARCHER and is over 3200 UAH(about 6400 rubles) or I can get fx 6300 2K UAH and for the Mat.cost 1K UAH in the amount of 3K ( in total about 6K rubles) what advise to take?

S
SUSUL1 21.01.20

DarknessCM
You'd have to read what it is, you hike Hyperthreding confused with HyperTransport
Like it or not, but the kernel gipertredinga sometimes more powerful 30% than the core without the gipertredinga when loading multiple tasks

D
DarknessCM 21.01.20

SUSUL1
I'm not confused and do not talk about the advantages of 7, I take for example processors of equal capacity m stating what is their difference at the level of mechanics.

S
SUSUL1 21.01.20

Veneell
In this battle of the dinosaurs, if it is not possible to disperse Kseon at least up to 3.7 GHz, it is better to take FX, or simply rests on the core clock in most games and applications.
And FX will have at least until 4.4 to get rid of

S
SUSUL1 21.01.20

DarknessCM
at the level of the mechanics of the processors gipertredinga doubled the number of registers and breakers teams on each core, allowing you to use processionea core without delay interrupt upon receipt of a new command or data is loaded from the cache of the processor, not to mention the appeal to memory.
That's basically the whole difference that such a small thing, but gives up to 30% of the performance gain. More precisely, it is a regular processor can moonlight up to 30% of the time moving data back and forth and waiting in their waiting. What in General is true for games, because cyclotrimethylene specialized software, often turned under to maximize performance and minimize latency, but the soft, rich libraries, and the game is entirely command set and libraries will be well on Hyper-threading realizovyvat

D
DarknessCM 21.01.20

SUSUL1
I know how to use Google. All this nonsense - useless. I don't need to Troll scientific terms, there is not a Council of Intell. I'm not going You to prove something. Everything you wrote is stupid like trying to bend over backwards to whom? I personally do not understand.
Well, many people have many opinions. You can continue to paint the kids as travel through... ))) good Luck!

S
SUSUL1 21.01.20

DarknessCM
well, you ask, what is structurally different processor i5 from the i7.
Why ask if he know how to use Google?

D
DarknessCM 21.01.20

SUSUL1
I didn't ask, I gave an example, in the ratio the price quality.

X
X_ray_83 21.01.20

DarknessCM
I7 because the cache is more and it isn't just for igrulek !
In General, L3 cache - 6 mb it's a shame in 2017. Now even Ryzen 4 yaderka will have an 8mb CACHE.
So for newbies than faster.

S
SUSUL1 21.01.20

DarknessCM
in ratio price/quality today's leadership undoubtedly keeps the old FX-8320e=)