3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-SK.art- 21.01.20 08:11 pm

The choice of processor v.6 [x]

In this topic we choose processors.

Before ask question, it's highly recommended to read the theme FAQ: Processors

Do not forget about the rules of the forum.
Old topic here
267 Comments
Sort by:
-
-SK.art- 21.01.20

mibr777
we should wait for the announcement and numerous tests of Ryazan. It is likely that through mesyatsok other Intel slightly reduce the price of their stones.. Then we'll see that there will be more profitable.

S
Spasitel ovec 21.01.20

I understand that the i5 percent slowly begin to cover yourself, because 6600к was not able to watch the 2 Dogs on ultra with 1070. Apparently the era of 4 cores/4 threads coming to an end, and I thought it will not be until the next generation kintala.

S
SUSUL1 21.01.20

Savior of sheep
Yes, the era of the core 4 to come to the end began at the time when Intel said that no longer can increase the frequency and you will build up your core. It was about 4 years ago I think.
The creation of new tools for programmers and libraries takes more than one day.
Well, since Intel rolled out as many as 10 percent nuclear in topcic 20 threads, you don't have to guess how many threads will keep AAA projects of the near future.
And console unable to change to new hardware a little sooner than everyone thought. Already there are all sorts of Juana the Scorpion and PS for 4K

L
Lex-one 21.01.20

SUSUL1
Not the fact that direct x 12 come to correct this problem with the api vulkan.

S
SUSUL1 21.01.20

Alexander Kozlov E.
Well, over the Volcano when it started to work=)
AMD Mantle (which formed the basis ДХ12) for another batelfild 3 pulled, then the concept appeared even earlier
I think that the starting point can be considered in 2012, when AMD rolled out the FX - 8150 and HD7970. Both products much more sharpened under the today's software products than for game and software 2012

O
Overclock[er] 21.01.20

Savior of sheep
The Savior of the sheep wrote:
percent i5 slowly begin to cover
Yeah so quickly served that they are still darn and blue and red. How soon that stone blame, it's in the game. Rather in its optimization. Because I have 8 cores in this game loaded one core and the rest so a little.

S
Spasitel ovec 21.01.20

Overclock[er]
6600к loaded on all 4 cores at 100%.

O
Overclock[er] 21.01.20

Savior of sheep
And its not enough? Little hard to believe.... what 6600K processor is not enough in WD2, a little hard to believe.... for more demanding games he swallows a Bang.

S
Spasitel ovec 21.01.20

Overclock[er]
This is exactly what?

O
Overclock[er] 21.01.20

Savior of sheep
GTA5 one of the most popular and rasparenny games, the Third Witcher is an example. And one more thing:
Here is one of the trusted sources - http://www.hardwareluxx.ru/index.php/artikel/hardware/prozessoren/35531-skylake-core-i7-6700k-core-i5-6600k-test.html?start=10

So one game to judge the lack of CPU, well, that's wrong. If in every second game would be similar, as in WD2, then it would make sense to doubt the performance of the processor. And 4/4 is still missing.

S
SUSUL1 21.01.20

Overclock[er]
The Witcher 3 demanding game? Well I laugh so laugh!
And GTA 5 is not so seems useful.

O
Overclock[er] 21.01.20

SUSUL1
Oh, and forgive me the great SUSUL1
SUSUL1 wrote:
And GTA 5 is not so seems useful.
Essentially it does not change. WD2 is also not so strongly loads the CPU, and the result is more people complaining about performance due to lack of CPU.

V
Vinni-Pukh 21.01.20

SUSUL1
In Novigrad the average load 12 flows is 40%, and WD2 do loads all at 90%

-
-Zion- 21.01.20

Savior of sheep
It's all garbage, WD2 loads the processor on 100% only the good of it, in the net a lot of tests of the Intel processors in this game between 8 nuclear 4 nuclear 6900 and 7700 are almost no difference, the CPU is loaded but the fps does not grow from this.
Most who complain do it on the video on YouTube, I'll answer ALL cite the example of one and the same spot, although in reality things are completely different and a bunch of patches already out since that time.
I 7700К, the game is lock at 60fps, the CPU usage is 65-70процентов, not work, vidyuhi 1070. And download vidyuhi Locka at 60fps 85%, if the lock to remove the CPU loaded at 100% and vidyuhi on the same 85%, only in the woods on 100.

S
SUSUL1 21.01.20

Vinni-Pukh
I agree here about WD - loaded so loaded up, just in Ведьмаке3 FX stock I do not see any lack of performance, and then someone i5 is not enough,

S
SUSUL1 21.01.20

-Zion-
Why can this code do?!
or now games and CPU benchmarks began to sew?!
And figley! Percent they have not loaded, they are not happy with=)

V
Vinni-Pukh 21.01.20

SUSUL1
SUSUL1 wrote:
I agree here about WD - loaded so loaded up, just in Ведьмаке3 FX stock I do not see any lack of performance, and then someone i5 is not enough,
Depends on what graphics card I have 1080 on 99% downloaded and I have enough.

-
-Zion- 21.01.20

SUSUL1
In WD2 percent loading geometry, if its set to minimum then the load percent will fall further, but geometry is usually responsible for the video card, and the fact that in this game shifted the calculations on the CPU is not the top of optimization.

v
vineamin 21.01.20

Prompt who knows , for example, the processor FX-9590 will kick in if the GTX 1080ti ?

O
Overclock[er] 21.01.20

vineamin
It will be weak. FX-9590 is the same as the FX-83xx, only with higher frequencies. For 1080ti more powerful the stone will be needed, alas. And the price difference is strange somehow. The stone is ~13-15K, map ~52-55к