3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SlamRUS 21.01.20 08:20 pm

help to go (Castlevania: Lords of Shadow)

not like one can't go barefoot (in the marshes) Evo when I finish I write press press RT to climb on it from the top and vylaziyut 2 laps and here I do not know where to press pereprobyvala have all items ((tell me that there is Nada to do Evo to finish!PS:I play on xbox 360
151 Comments
Sort by:
B
BleSSeDBeatZ_UA 21.01.20

And you live with her out? or not? I already downloaded and play I'm afraid that would not be banned! ((

n
nickdick 21.01.20

slam438
Need to wait a bit, the circles converge into one and press any button.

S
SlamRUS 21.01.20

nickdick
Oh thank you very much,it worked!!!!

B
BleSSeDBeatZ_UA 21.01.20

slam438 has not yet reached there! )) Live was gone all right! )

B
BleSSeDBeatZ_UA 21.01.20

slam438 but the shock that came in short dergees LS forward 2 times, the werewolf starts to run run to the bridge and press A and that's it! )

D
Devilxxx 21.01.20

Who found in Chapter 4 of the crystal ? Found 3 pieces, and then went to start again... Went to the second round of mondry came to life, the terrain that was falling, was restored. Did 2 laps shorter, interrupting everyone, especially not where there's more to go..

J
JunhHo 21.01.20

Help get the location mine is 4! Where to find the 4 runes! What's next to do did I!!!!!((

S
Stalker.FEAR 21.01.20

And precisely?

J
JunhHo 21.01.20

All passed!Just the odd stupid in the first place!!)))

S
Shinobu 21.01.20

Devilxxx, 2 in front of the nose in the swamp, alone in a cave, the other at the end of the bent bridge.

Z
ZMEY_5 21.01.20

Please tell me how to get boar of orcs, which got the door to break it after the caves with the spiders...

S
Stalker.FEAR 21.01.20

Beat it until it begins to glow, then approach him and press RT, saddle and knock the door.

k
kingsity 21.01.20

Help, can't find two green fairies of the three, found one, searched everywhere can't find two more.

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 21.01.20

where I found the handle to raise the gate there is another gate opened the same handle

Z
ZMEY_5 21.01.20

tell me where to look for 2 two pieces of dark crystal, which opens the door to the Titan?

n
nickdick 21.01.20

kingsity
In the previous lattice tower and next to it the lock handle to fit it.

PS by the Way, did a long slow, while with the handle to the lock will not work - it does not glow.

P
Predator5121987 21.01.20

Guys podskozhite what to do, urine already present endure can not doperet!!! In short I do not remember which location, but even so, I saw the movie as simply krestianin brings me out of the cave and there gave the show a huge dark castle, the video ends and I start to go into another cave go in it there in the middle of the room, the swamp, down the stairs, and there the corpse lies just above the top two on the walls of a lion's head which has a jet of green sludge. On the wall there are two levers. Pulling the first one off the jet, then pass this place er for druugoy the door opens and closed with a grille, there is once again a swamp I went, and there again the bars don't know how to open it and what to do before. Podskozhite please, what to do, I would be very grateful only if you can describe in detail if not difficult.

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 21.01.20

Teach Russian language, this time

Two: pull the first lever again and accelerated the boots run past the second jet - it will also be disabled

P
Predator5121987 21.01.20

Thanks for the help.

P
Predator5121987 21.01.20

Help fun ruined. Large room, on the wall button if to swipe away open the door but activates the trap. Ahead of the floor climbs chipy, I tried to run in uskorennykh Batinah, but as soon as I run to the door it closes, even tried to do a somersault in front of the door can't keep up. Help plizz!!!