3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SlamRUS 21.01.20 08:20 pm

help to go (Castlevania: Lords of Shadow)

not like one can't go barefoot (in the marshes) Evo when I finish I write press press RT to climb on it from the top and vylaziyut 2 laps and here I do not know where to press pereprobyvala have all items ((tell me that there is Nada to do Evo to finish!PS:I play on xbox 360
151 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arunar 21.01.20

Hi! I have a question: once during the battle with Pan he ends lives, begins the video, where he throws two pens. While flying these feathers appear two circles. I understand that you need time to press RT. But when it is time, I do not understand, as it is already pressed and before the clamping and after and in the moment. But still nothing came out. Help if know the solution, and then stuck in this place. It would be on the computer - have put the saves.....

A
Arunar 21.01.20

Good day! This forum topic is closed? Maybe I should not write here? If so, please moderators redirect me so I can someone to prokonsultirovatsya. Thanks in advance.

v
valeron2012 21.01.20

Please help me pass the level where Chupacabra,have all pereprobovali,but can not break the door entrance to the castle!Write pliz.how to do it?

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 21.01.20

find a Chupacabra and let it fairies while distracted - jump to it

v
valeron2012 21.01.20

not enough blood to pass puzzle help ))

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 21.01.20

How can we help? Need to keep up. The only thing I will say, it is necessary to make it through the 3 intermediate points

C
Chack_Horris13 21.01.20

someone came to the Titan mini game where you have clockwise the stick twist.AS IT IS ON THE KEYBOARD GO????

J
JesTeR_KR 21.01.20

Whenever anyone has a save game after this point, caught some bug and can't ride a werewolf.
Or is there a way to rollback the saves on the steam developed?

H
Hunter536 21.01.20

JesTeR89
same thing, no they don't start glowing that they would have to ride

S
SuperheroM 21.01.20

As for the keyboard to pass the second titanium-woman when you want to throw stones at her? The stones I capture, but to ignore it is impossible that you should click, but they don't know.
HELP!!!!

UNDERSTOOD!
You need to very quickly press the buttons in this order: ASDWASDWASDW

s
skinner8 21.01.20

throw off somebody saves after Titan 2

l
lohmatyi64 21.01.20

throw a safe after the second Titan

D
Dom1n 21.01.20

Please tell me : PC version , Chapter 5, Catacombs of the Abbey when it begins to fall ceiling .... can't pass this point .,, where there is stick ? or is it a bug ? watched the playthrough on the PS3 version, all th ...... fill in the save game or tell me how to get .....!,!,,!!,!,!,!,!!,!,

D
Dom1n 21.01.20

lol cheers , it is necessary the help & how-ally the button to stick ,,, in the PS version of this no , thank Poonam with utubia !!1

I
Igor Kalchuk 21.01.20

Guys, please help!How to throw a stone in a Stone Titan with the keyboard?Tried everything, nothing helps!

P
PlatonOlolo 21.01.20

Can who faced such problem? 2 Chapter 2 level, after the first meeting with the spider I have the game hangs tightly. What to do then? =/

A
Aimhack 21.01.20

Igor Kalchuk
Just as fast as you can alternately tap the WASD keys. Also the first to suffer, and pushed faster and turned.

l
legusor 21.01.20

PlayonOlolo
I had this problem was resolved temporary removal of files from x360ce. the battle with the spider will have to go to the clave. after again, you can push files emulsions and continue playing.

P
PlatonOlolo 21.01.20

legusor
Here here, I too have found the solution to this problem by removing x360ce. Sadly, the keyboard is clunky :with

P
PlatonOlolo 21.01.20

legusor
And in the future such problems are not met?