3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SlamRUS 21.01.20 08:20 pm

help to go (Castlevania: Lords of Shadow)

not like one can't go barefoot (in the marshes) Evo when I finish I write press press RT to climb on it from the top and vylaziyut 2 laps and here I do not know where to press pereprobyvala have all items ((tell me that there is Nada to do Evo to finish!PS:I play on xbox 360
151 Comments
Sort by:
V
VOFFKAV 21.01.20

rinat56

All easily passed as NightHawkreal

Z
Zombieller 21.01.20

Vov and C
All, too, it turns out I've been slow all this time, threw eggs at him to half HP and have not noticed that then cling to it it is necessary, that he regenica I constantly, and I thought I should have three to him to throw

r
rinat56 21.01.20

friends thank you very much for the help I owe you

H
Hunter536 21.01.20

there in the catacombs, though it shows the button but U need to press L because it is responsible for helping partner

D
DarKDead229 21.01.20

guys how to get off the boar in kompbyutera on the keyboard pomogite plizz tell me what buttons to giati help plizzz

P
Proto_ui1010203 21.01.20

DarKDead229

button which you have assigned to capture+block

N
NightHawkreal 21.01.20

What to do on the dragon when he climbed? Where to crawl to the head or to the tail?

D
DarKDead229 21.01.20

thank you Tepe bratisl)))

D
DarKDead229 21.01.20

GUYS I DOSHOL TO TITANIUM NOT I DO NOT LIKE CAN NOT POPAS COBBLESTONE HOW TO DO IT ON THE KEYBOARD THAT WOULD CAME

B
Bosoy 21.01.20

While the crow is one of the easiest bosses in the game , from the first time I was at the clave.

DarKDead229
Why don't you have female profile , and write in the male , haven't decided what to be ?

D
DarKDead229 21.01.20

guys tell me how to get this in on the keyboard when you catch the boulder he always rolls by

S
Shadow-Death 21.01.20

How to get the fifth Chapter of the second mission. There should be a statue move and I don't understand*((( Power glove it does not move(((( This is a bug??? Where the ghouls crawl out of the hole...

N
NightHawkreal 21.01.20

The glove need dark force to back up.

S
Shadow-Death 21.01.20

NightHawkreal
The on mode forces the shadows use the glove, the article is not moving, all the other statues on this level are moving, and the first around the pit no...

K
Kiddy43 21.01.20

Shadow-Death
click the capture button near the statue, there would then have my grandfather even call for help)well versed

N
NightHawkreal 21.01.20

But, that's another statue, call not the level number, and describe the place.

a
aist16 21.01.20

In the third Chapter where the skirmish with the goblins, and the need to open the door.
How many tens Goblin grenades should be thrown in the door to make it open or collapsed?
There is a reasonable limit, or is there a secret of some kind? Threw, threw grenades in the door without an account, and she though henna, tired, moved on to Lost Planet 3. Prompt, please, it's already passed on.

S
Shadow-Death 21.01.20

NightHawkreal
The beginning level in the village with ghouls... There is a hole from which you crawled out 4-5 ghouls. They kill the grandfather shouts need to close the hole. She hit, push, make the leap with help of the boots, push the glove. No cheg doesn't help. WHAT TO DO WITH IT WHAT SHE WOULD HAVE MOVED???
Kiddy43
Not a ride... grip on the statue does not work. How to call grandpa for help I do not see such button in the control no.

N
NightHawkreal 21.01.20

Shadow-Death
The statue you have to pull standing in front of her, then to be able to call the Sobek.

Giperboloit
Try to jump on it and whip on the head, the bowler will move to the eye and will be able to finish it. By the way nice stage fatalities :)

G
Giperboloit 21.01.20

Thank you.