3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SlamRUS 21.01.20 08:20 pm

help to go (Castlevania: Lords of Shadow)

not like one can't go barefoot (in the marshes) Evo when I finish I write press press RT to climb on it from the top and vylaziyut 2 laps and here I do not know where to press pereprobyvala have all items ((tell me that there is Nada to do Evo to finish!PS:I play on xbox 360
151 Comments
Sort by:
A
ALeXandeR Umbra 21.01.20

standing near the gate that should open, the camera angle changes to the side buttons, include dark magic and throw a dagger at the button

P
Predator5121987 21.01.20

Thanks!!!

m
motorcraft 21.01.20

Guys, Hello, everybody! Help pliz! Can anyone remember or too faced such problem? In the first location of the second Chapter (where the first time I use light magic) climbed to 5 times all that is possible - can't find better weapons and all... Tell me where these inhumane developed hid. Thanks in advance

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 21.01.20

Complete the entire game and go back and look again, almost all of the chests are hidden so that the current with all abilities can be found. If it's the location, which I think they need to move with gloves (given at the end of the second Chapter) the statue one. Perhaps confused, and there is need to use other gadget

m
motorcraft 21.01.20

Strange, then why such improvements give up so early if they are still impossible to get? I think there's another hidden increase in the capacity of daggers, because I saw there's a bag with daggers...

B
BleSSeDBeatZ_UA 21.01.20

People and I are stuck at any level! In short there was a Chupacabra! So when I killed her I walked up to some doors, but trying to open is written you May not be able to open or odd is! What to do? I've samajasa! ))

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 21.01.20

describe the location, first time I've seen a Chupacabra?

B
BleSSeDBeatZ_UA 21.01.20

All I understood!

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 21.01.20

the running shoes (forward twice to do), and then double jump

Z
Zurbagan3 21.01.20

Hi all. Stuck at the cemetery of heroes, it's the murk of the swamp and the keys need to be find but I don't know where to go, in what direction to move?

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 21.01.20

jump on the swamp with acceleration + double jump - there you have to find the walking coffins and smash them - they will drop the keys

v
valera10 21.01.20

people pomagite 2диск there I need to find the lenses to open the door I first opened the door and saw the red latch and there dverej the end what are they doing HDE and seek

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 21.01.20

on the floor square tiles, the tile on the extreme need to get up, turn on dark magic and hold block, then to guide in the direction as shown on tiles to complete the square

v
valera10 21.01.20

ON THE BIG ATP

O
OTSTUPNIK Style 21.01.20

People help, I do not remember which location, but can't defeat the stone Titan woman, could only break the first seal on the hand, and then it resets me what to do?
PS: I have a PS3.

j
ji-jik 21.01.20

The people: what to do in a cemetery in the village where the three statues and get out of the land carrion eaters?

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 21.01.20

to push these statues into the pit...

j
ji-jik 21.01.20

thank you

j
ji-jik 21.01.20

Tell me what to do when insert the red lens into the apparatus of Frankenstein with a room with glowing runes on the floor?

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 21.01.20

№;%?)*№??;№*(

read my post on the question valera10