3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SlamRUS 21.01.20 08:20 pm

help to go (Castlevania: Lords of Shadow)

not like one can't go barefoot (in the marshes) Evo when I finish I write press press RT to climb on it from the top and vylaziyut 2 laps and here I do not know where to press pereprobyvala have all items ((tell me that there is Nada to do Evo to finish!PS:I play on xbox 360
151 Comments
Sort by:
l
legusor 21.01.20

PlayonOlolo
not seen this, but went on just a couple of levels of the second Chapter. on the same buggy level leap with x360ce was not even a QTE with the other spiders. fortunately, it seems buggy, only the first insect.
PS. clave ye lukosuniene.

P
PlatonOlolo 21.01.20

legusor
Unfortunately on another level again hangs when you need to finish off spider =/

l
legusor 21.01.20

PlayonOlolo
pichalka. trust in the fact that anal pain will not last for the whole game, because it is easier to cut off your hand than to play it on the keyboard. if you still notice similar bugs with x360ce, try other revisions. MB what will come out.
I have not yet met a single game where I have x360ce, so it was. even could not imagine.

P
PlatonOlolo 21.01.20

legusor
The problem is solved in a different way - not just to fend for themselves close to the spider, so you don't have to finish it)

l
legusor 21.01.20

PlayonOlolo
well, I know. far has passed.

Z
Zombieller 21.01.20

Post a save game after the fight with Raven, and that does not work either as eggs in it to swing with the Titan somehow slows down the time of tilting, and then do not like...

V
VOFFKAV 21.01.20

Zombieller

The same thing one time, and we still have two( and they already fall and break)

What to do?

V
VOFFKAV 21.01.20

Understood. When the first egg is thrown and it hits a crow should immediately not looking to repeat again fishing, etc.

Z
Zombieller 21.01.20

Vov and C
I think you don't have three recline, there is at least one throw, the damage causes after all, but then the Chicks will have to spend time

V
VOFFKAV 21.01.20

Zombieller

The first time you need three in a row , and the second one and all.

N
Niicc 21.01.20

Hi all.
Help solve the puzzle: arrange the chess pieces in Chapter 13, Hall of the castle (after the death of Satan)

Z
Zombieller 21.01.20

Vov and C
Clearly, it didn't work out. you took it? saves can spread?

V
VOFFKAV 21.01.20

Niicc

On youtube look.

Zombieller

Passed yesterday(there is even easier than with stone brow), now with the Santa winter run 5 head.
Sohranki there http://www.playground.ru/cheats/castlevania_lords_of_shadow_sohranenie_savegame_uroven_slognosti_voin_proydeni_dlc_flt-51005/

r
rinat56 21.01.20

please tell me I can not pass the catacombs of the Abbey when the ceiling starts to move push buttons J and U not what u need to do the

r
rinat56 21.01.20

please tell me I can not pass the catacombs of the Abbey when the ceiling starts to move push buttons J and U not what u need to do the

N
Niicc 21.01.20

Vov and C
the fact is that can't find a solution to this puzzle, give reference if not difficult. I would be grateful.

r
rinat56 21.01.20

N
NightHawkreal 21.01.20

rinat56
Press repeatedly the button a direct attack ( I have left mouse click ) then click the circular - partner runs across and grabs the next plate, run past him and pick up the next and so on.

V
VOFFKAV 21.01.20

rinat56

Just there somewhere , pass write immediately(let's see).

Niicc

I haven't zamorachivatsja as not reached there.

R
Ray_McCole 21.01.20

Niicc
as if in the game you can look at the solution to any puzzle at the cost of losing rewards. At the end of the hall lies the body of a warrior fraternity with a scroll, and in it the decision.