3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SeRgEy6 24.01.20 02:40 pm

stone idol Titan in Chapter 2 (Castlevania: Lords of Shadow)

can't pass the stone idol Titan in Chapter 2 fold anyone save I know how to press wasd but nothing happens 5 hours punched
112 Comments
Sort by:
N
NightHawkreal 24.01.20

Notable about this perversion, for three hours I fought with him, if not more. The fight on the gamepad is designed, but on the keyboard you can get,. It is necessary not just click and like ride fingers on the WASD buttons. If right-handed, it is better on the arrows to move, well if this is love tests. Fortunately if you know what to do and not let them throw, then it will have to do once.

S
SuperheroM 24.01.20

Need very quickly a few times to press in this order ASDW. To throw a stone, you need to quickly get two or three times to walk your fingers on the ASWD.
Have me turned it on the keyboard valnut, but I still took the other joy, and play with comfort. By the way, this is not the last point in the game when you need to cast on the same principle of flying in the player objects.

L
Leonn_ID 24.01.20

WASDW is the right combination

D
Deniska69 24.01.20

Rubayyat who passed please throw off the save does not get to throw this fucking rock ((( and you want to play

M
Magnum00 24.01.20

4 hours trying to throw that stupid rock, for all time, only 2 times managed to hurl, and it was only thanks randomname poking at the keyboard, some kind of regularity of the action was not able to find. I do not want dropati the game because of one boss with the curves control, so too requestyou save after the boss, Yes or at least 3 of act immediately.

D
Daemon 5647 24.01.20

Finally came to pass. You need to grab the stone, then while holding down the capture button 2 times counterclockwise to press the keys quickly WASDWASD

S
SuperheroM 24.01.20

If possible, better razdobudete where the thread of joy. Because then the game will be many times where you have to throw the flying objects. Nerves are more expensive.

S
Solomonoff 24.01.20

Is it possible the PC version of the joystick to use?In settings only keyboard.

s
sti11man 24.01.20

Solomonoff
Not possible, but necessary. Keyboard settings if the computer is connected to the controller. On the keyboard you can play, but at some point will be a special hemorrhagic.

S
SuperheroM 24.01.20

Solomonoff
You can connect almost any joystick, using files xbox 360 controller emulator

D
Deniska69 24.01.20

Ufff finally passed ! With a crow of course more difficult , most have quit ) once I press gently was , and all ))) and in a circle as I write there's too much , well one figure will go for the joystick , it will be easier next )

S
Solomonoff 24.01.20

With joystick passed the first time of titanium

P
PsycH71 24.01.20

Magnum00
Throw saving the 3rd Chapter of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow.

D
Damnash 24.01.20

SuperheroM
Cheating is not good only 2 times you would have to throw here and crow.

S
SuperheroM 24.01.20

Damnash
I meant to throw several times, especially on the crow.

S
Stedwick 24.01.20

Who would not be skinte pliz saves a head kick tired to press these buttons do not dick do not go(((

R
Ryuzake 24.01.20

Konami could add a mouse. I hope the second part of this mess will not.

R
Ryuzake 24.01.20

By the way, is there any way to slow down the game? I really don't have time 2 times to score WASD.

s
saa0891 24.01.20

I don't understand,all those who are porting and releasing such games on PC ever tried to play what they do.

The keyboard layout did some mutant punk,well that at least the buttons can be changed and even put on the mouse.

The camera also sometimes just freeze,I ask,what the fuck to change the camera angle if we turn to the corridor,why not that she was pinned behind his back and followed us.

And here I am stuck in this fucking Titan,the stone turns to throw 1 out of 10 times,just want to take,take your hands and beat them on the head,the one who came up with all these fucking QTE,most people have March no brains,all that was necessary to fix it on the mouse that the mouse would be to make a circular motion clockwise or counterclockwise,it reminded me of the passage of RE6 where we were running away from the boss in the 5th Chapter.

Honestly the game is not very good,expected more,lacazia consists of a pair of narrow corridors and a couple of monsters,is nomralno,maybe next will be better,Darksiders is much more interesting,and it is generally standard and example of how to do a few on PC in the slashers.

V
VOFFKAV 24.01.20

Also does not work, read the comments, I will try.